/maag/ Marvel's Avengers Academy General

I think I'm done with this game edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since ever. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event
Netflix event again. Get ready for a lot of rereleased characters and spares no one wants pretending to be new content.

>Marvel event article
news.marvel.com/games/71819/defenders-return-battle-hand-marvel-avengers-academy/

>Reddit "full of lies" AMAs Pastebin
pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
pastebin.com/JTEncmSW

>Still better drawn than half the shit currently published by Marvel
shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

www9.zippyshare.com/v/zHPd6j8o/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/SmZAFstm/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/X63Oilju/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/d3Kjosy4/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/4NyaQPSa/file.html
www9.zippyshare.com/v/d4Wxng8n/file.html
forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2198460
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So yeah, defenders event. I just can't get excited for it at all. Going to be blowing through this one on autopilot with the hack once its out.

rip

>One of our frequently teased schools will finally have to come out of hiding, and they’ll be bringing more recruitable characters with them than ever before.

Just hang on, Mutants coming next event after this one.

Damn Tony looks gay in that image

So its gonna be like the spidey/gotg one where we can get another chance to recuit the first pack as well as the shitty ones they are trying to push now.

Yep, they're killing their own game with these repeats

if there's not another Enchantress costume I think I'm skipping this one

Old thread:

It is inhumans. The tv shit is coming next

IvX maybe? Would explain the "more recruitable characters with them than ever before" if we get both.

But events are supposed to help new players like fucking hell
Looks like shit. Just give us a story update.
All these events are them scrapping the bottom of the fucking barrel.

Shit designs. Also leaderboard again. More crap we can't get.

They are digging through the bottom of the barrel

This coloring is god awful especially for a premium. Literally only had to use the same colors as America and then slightly darken the skin and they still fucked it up.

I bet they gave up and all the resources are being spent on the Family Guy game now.

Sorry, Futurama not Family Guy. The recent one.

Ok the even started, bring on the mods

this event might be worse than the one with the old people

possibly free Elektra is the only reason to even try

I know his name is froggy but damn.

Bump

Mod coming whenever it finishes uploading. I forgot to do so last night cause I got distracted by synergy.

You're not getting a story update. Even the cucks at leddit have accepted as much. Which is saying something because if THEY'VE lost all hope, it's fucked.

I take it the Futurama game is exactly the same as this one? Wonder if anyone is modding it.

>>I take it the Futurama game is exactly the same as this one?
I read in one of these threads that the MAA game is basically the same as the Family Guy one, so presumably so is the Futurama one.

I can dream. Anyone know their twitter?

There's mods for it, but they're really slow to update (took till the third week of the current event for someone to put one or), and they're half assed with some stuff being free and some not, like mystery boxes.

>actions
www9.zippyshare.com/v/zHPd6j8o/file.html -HD
www9.zippyshare.com/v/SmZAFstm/file.html -SD

>shopping
www9.zippyshare.com/v/X63Oilju/file.html -HD
www9.zippyshare.com/v/d3Kjosy4/file.html -SD

>mats
www9.zippyshare.com/v/4NyaQPSa/file.html -HD
www9.zippyshare.com/v/d4Wxng8n/file.html -SD

Thanks.

God these events are shit.

Grill ninja a cute. Best waifu

Thanks mate!

Up
Pu

>those Claire animations
At least the animation team still bothers, every other team gave up though

At least if you have some/all of the already released heroes, this event is easy enough.

Latest futurama hack, for anyone that cares.

forum.mobilism.org/viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2198460

>Premium character you bought last even disappears until you unlock them
Fyck.you.tinyco.

>– Unlock All Shop Items
>– Unlock Old Items
I wonder if I can copy those over the this game. I'm assuming it's using the same engine as this one and the FG game?

Maybe. Some way old hack could do that, so maybe.

It claims it does those things, but it really doesn't. There's no old items or characters available, just current stuff.

Is there a way to remove the "join the leaderboard" mission so one can progress further then ep 1?

Bump.

The FG one, and the old one for this game, did it by forcing the shop files into the APK instead of downloading when you loaded the game like it does now. I imagine that's the real reason why we got locked out of being able to access the data files.

Are there even any free shards in this shit event? I don't see them in the menu.

Just the 50 for buying Claire

Up

I can't work out who the biggest pothead is, him or Danny

Thanks user, I feel bad I didn't thank you last time before the thread died.

Isn't that White Room Iron Fist?

Bump

I don't remember Stick ever not looking like a janitor

Wtf this one has the leaderboards too?
The last one I couldn't get any of the personal decos because it never loaded my score. I didn't even want to try for anything on the global board, i just wanted the neat eagle and dogs.

Seems so, I have no idea what the grand prise is though.

Kind of wonderd if Hackanon could find a way to remove it/make it not appear for those who wantto go through the whole event.

I have yet to join the board out of fear of getting banned/losing premium characters, espesially the two I actually bought without hacks.

You can't disable the leaderboard since they've linked quests to it. You can't even avoid clicking it now since you need to register to go through each episode. But it's bugged since it keeps asking you to pick a new name every time you load it, so it shouldn't matter

You're banned by default. The new system they're using is ban everyone, and only unban them if they write in to support to complain

Huh, good to know. But I will probably wait to see if the next event has leaderboards to finally register.
I already have most since the Daredevil event so I only really care about getting Temple.

I'm really only interested in getting Colleen Wing, solely cause I'd like to know what design we're getting for her since the comic one and the MCU/Netflix one are so different. Has she shown up in Future Fight?

Gwenpool when?

I havent gotten a leaderboard mission. What did you guys do to grt it?

There doesn't seem to be a quest on my end either, but the leaderboard button is still there. Maybe opening the leaderboards triggers it?

Cannot access the game, does any wharves the same problem ¿

Hi, I'm really new to this game and have a question. In the Defenders event, I can only use two of my heroes in the combat section, Loki and Falcon. Is that normal? Do I need to do something to be able to use the other heroes as well? I don't have any of the event heroes yet.

Yes. Only select characters can fight but those arebthe weaker ones so its best to use the event ones.

It was only when I looked at the event schedule that I figured out it was Stick. Looked more like Ra's Al-Ghul to me.

I think it's just that they haven't given prizes out for the last leaderboard yet but this event won't actually have one?

some people on leddit were but I don't know how they fixed it

bump

Must be, I never got a quest either.

thanks m8

I opened ut by accident a few times. Nothing triggered.