/fg/ - Falcom General #51

Previous thread: Femdom Edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: imgur.com/a/YnoXU

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PxUYv7bWW4
pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck Cold Steel!

daily reminder that every trails game is good

Crossbell
>Need an IQ of at least 150 to understand everything
>Story is one of the best ever in vidya history
>Characters are very likeable and most people can relate to them
>Lloyd is the best protag when compared to any medium (be it literature, movies and others)
>Combat requires strategical thinking, even more complex than chess
>If Crossbell arc was made into a book the writers would get the noble prize
>Japanese people literally to retarded to understand the greatness of Crossbell so it sells like shit
CS
>Literally made for children and people who have an IQ lower than 50
>Story is straight up stolen from anime/ln #5134216
>Characters aren't interesting, have shitty backgrounds and you can't relate to them at all
>Most people can't go 2 steps without asking Rean for help
>Rean himself is ripped from a light novel just like the story
>Combat is brain-dead and doesn't require any thinking, just mashing delay and S-crafts
>Full of cliche anime tropes
>Appeals to the brain-dead retards in Japan so it sells very well
What went wrong?

>First 3 posts is still going on about the freaking Arc war

Guys, calm your autism.

This but unironically

CS is the best purely because it isn't dated shit

You should've been faster

bright as the sun

It's Persona's fault, Falcom saw how much money they could make if they pandered to the lowest common denominator so they did. Unfortunately it's working well for them.
>tfw we will never have Trails games as good Sky/Crossbell again

Truly, she is the Trails in the Sky

>sky
>good

I want to hatsuu her hatsuu's

It's better than Cold Shit and Cuckbell.

MOMMY

>csfags falseflagging as something that doesn't exist to distract from the shit that is CS

Crossbell would be literally perfect, if not for the harem hijinks.

lol

Moo!

>harem hijinks
There literally are none

>Skyfags falseflagging as crossbellfag

youtube.com/watch?v=6PxUYv7bWW4
Calvard Chi-powered Soldats when?

Is all the bickering part of the Phantasmal Blaze plan?

Can you people please stop shitposting.
If there's nothing to talk about just let the thread die.

Cowtsuu

>n-no you
Skyfags don't even exist you retarded csfag, people only pretend to like sky as almost all of it is boring filler.

All the trails games were a mistake.

>csfags desperately trying to get people to stop pointing out how shit their game is

Plot twist, the shitposter is actually Gilbert.

Simple pastebin with some of the links for undub, guides, and Zero/Ao PC links.

pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

If anyone thinks some other stuff should go here give me a warning.

Shut up, csfag.

shitposting in moderation, people. At this point it's being played out. Give it a rest.

reply with it to the OP so people notice it when they make the next thread

I don't think people are going to stop.

>telling the truth about CS is now shitposting
If you don't want actual discussion fuck off

>csfag damage controlling

Good job user.

It amazes me that they can't actually believe that most people realise how shit CS and Sky is. CSfags baffle me

There's no actual discussion going on here, fucking retard. If you don't like Trails games then fuck off.

>Weebs took over Alus, now they put all their money into Persona while Mainline is left to rot on handhelds
>Weebs took over Falcom, now they're pumping Trails full of dumbed down game and anime tropes
Falcom is becoming the new Atlus, Miyazaki was right.

Because retarded CSfags like you can't actually argue and instead resort to calling everyone shitposters or trying to shit on Crossbell

Bellias did nothing wrong

Nobody shits on crossbell to defend CS. What they do is call out the hypocrisy from idiots like you who somehow think your beloved crossbell is immune to the same issues you cry about in cold steel. Of course you could never acknowledge something like that because then your shitposting with be exposed. Again, fuck off

>weebs
>when they're actual japanese living in japan
Can you please use the correct terms?
This is /fg/ not /v/.

>look how shit CS is
>b-but if you take this badly translated scene from Crossbell out of context crossbell is slightly similar and therefore shit!!!
Fuck off CSshitter

Nah, more like "Crossbell does literally everything you're crying about in Cold Steel, in fact it often does it much worse."

Stop being a hypocritical piece of shit

>this is what CSshitters actually believe

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

*puts crossbell on a really high shelf*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I was going to until that teaser showed her sperging out, now I'll wait and see.

go fuck yourself, csfag

I had a femdom dream with Aurelia last night, was a good dream.

I see the autist is having a temper tantrum.

If possible add on the next thread

Just ignore them, CSfags get tired quickly

NISA is gonna give away copies of Ys 8 on the Steam forums next month or so they said.

ta luv

Why are you implying that it's impossible

Laxiass.

Can someone give me a quarz good set up for Jusis in CS1?

Any more details?

I'm not? I'm just bringing attention to it by linking to the OP.

Epic

I was mostly joking but
>If possible
implies that it's impossible or at least hard to do.

Keep telling that to yourself.

Millium is cute! CUTE!

Lloyd doesn't even have a harem, it's all played for laughs and Elie is the only waifu.

>CSshitters are literally too retarded to realise Crossbell doesn't have harem antics in it

The lack of punctuation made it hard to get that.

Also i guess it can be left out for now if there's no space, but some of that stuff is going to have to go at some point anyway, like the Durante posts on CS, or making Sen III scans a single link instead of 2.

Damn son

My nigga.

Reminder that Cold Steel is the most popular Trails in Japan and Rean is always at top 3 in every poll.

Kill yourself, csfag

What's so bad about Rean anyway?

Looks like Crossbell shitters got mad again

What's up with the stupid high level monster chests at the beginning of Zero?

Who cares what Japan thinks, they have shit taste anyway.

You're the ones shitting up this general most of the time. Just admit that CS is fucking shit.

Daily reminder that I am going to impregnate Elie

Doesn't Estelle always top the polls by quite a bit though?

You're supposed to remember them and check them out later. You can potentially win the first time you find them, but it's really annoying.

They're also in Ao, but they're freaking impossible the first time you run into them.

>Daily
At least put the effort in and change it to threadly.

Just wait till you reach that level before opening it.

Check the archive, we've already concluded how Rean is bad.

genuinely starting to think skyfriends don't actually exist lads

At least shitpost properly.

You don't know what level they are until you open it though.
It's a bit annoying when I start taking the fight seriously only to deal zero damage and get one shot by a group of creepy sheep on steroids.

>Butt hurt CSfag pretending to be a Crossbellfag

I missed a day this week so I thought I'd make up for it by posting 2 today and help distract us from arcwars with the loveliness of my wife.

Come back later, I was able to do most of them pretty underleveled later on particularly once I got Randy and Lloyds combi craft.

I'm pretty sure the chest itself tells you what level it is when you check on it. It won't automatically open if it's high level.

Easily the worst character in the CS cast.

She's awful.

nah, just never see them, most i ever see is someone meekly saying they enjoyed third, how mental is that?

Um, no? When you're trying to open a high-level chest you should see something like "This chest is level X. Do you want to open it?"

Man, Cassius was super disappointing. Once you get a clock down on him the fight is pretty much over.
I'm on nightmare too.

Where the FUCK is my fishing spot?

This is bothering the shit out of me. Where did it go? Does it ever come back? Is there an explanation for its absence? Fuck. Shit.

>You don't know what level they are until you open it though.
It warns you before hand and asks you if you want to open it and tells you the monsters levels.

She can't be the worst when Rean exists.