Daily reminder that me calais is the fastest thing on this board and is especially faster than u miltonfaggot with your...

Daily reminder that me calais is the fastest thing on this board and is especially faster than u miltonfaggot with your gay maloo that can’t even run 14’s

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6il1u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*overtakes you*

Piss off cunt

*overtakes falcunt*
*crashes into a car and gets severe brain damage*
*fired from postie job*

Daily reminder an n/a ls3 maloo on 245 street tires doesn't run 9s

Daily reminder a pigfat maloo won’t beat a calais

Is it true milton takes loads of cum up his nose in the mines like a dumb fifo worker lelelel

it’s made him googoo

Milton here. I am a dumb fifo worker who loves snorting cum. My brain is googoo making me disabled. Me spastix!

>Be me, Postie
>Buy R1 as my first bike
>Go for ride with my boyfriend Cibby
>Try show off my R1 to him by speeding off at 200kmh doing a wheelie
>Hit parked car
>End up with severe brain damage
>So bad that i have to be fed through a tube and shit in a bag because my brain is that damaged

WTF is even going on in this thread?

just sage and move on

I fucking hate fulcunt's guts for ruining /dat/ but his calais is honestly pretty sick. Definitely one of the better cars on Veeky Forums.

how can one calais make so many people so butt exploded?

because they are slow losers who won't race

lest go on twisties and i'll embarass you with my 1.8l since all you do is run in straight line meaning you are a shit driver.

wow another ebin thread masterminded by the one and only sean finn

what car?

piss off you fag nasty isis2000

>5'11"

Jesus fuck. Is he even trying? How do you read that shit back to yourself and convince yourself that any of that sounds remotely attractive to any living creature?

You are no match for my 890HP sleeper SWIFT that will do 0-60 in 3.5

post yfw youre not falcunt

What???? An eBay light bar and a fucking gronk cunt reverse cowl??? "Sick"
9/10 triggered

Cowls not centred m80

piss off posties i love shocking me driveline with POWAHH

I was 19 cuuunt them where the dark days of the cressida
Who cares cuuunt hope it triggers Ur autisms

So nothing has changed since you were 19, Sean? You are a fat worthless piece of shit who will never amount to anything. We are all laughing at you.

>1.8L
>Hurr durr what car
Fuck off newfag

And?

Why U give a shit go write another essay milton

Checked, god bless Australia!

>Anonymous 02/12/18(Mon)22:55:33 No.18652267▶
> (You)
> >1.8L
> >Hurr durr what car
> Fuck off newfag

tell me then retard

Hi jim
Probably some faggot civic with a few simplistic modifications

You just don't get it Sean. I am not mad. I am laughing at you because I have a life unlike you. While you are on here I have spent every moment enjoying myself and not being a faggot like you.

You are not worth a race.

Yet you keep replying and ranting all over discord and Veeky Forums following Me around.

Dawwww how cute babbies first trolle

Have fun never fully engaging with you car and grannying it around like a boomer faggat never going over 3000rpm or the speed limit Mr personal safety inspector stooge.

Miltoooooon the mangafag

Jesus Christ you are pathetic Sean. Just look at you. Why do you bother to keep living? Your existence is pain to everyone around you, no wonder why daddy left you early in your life.

this picture is funny because the pinnacle of prototype motorsport was in the US

Sean I could smoke you any time, anywhere.

Yes baby stick me in your vape pen and smoke me
Yet you keep responding to slide threads made by samefags

I don't even make these kek its some randoms.

So funny watching all of you hurl insults at each other

lol

But I'm not jim you cunt

My Camaro can run mid 12s. Fast enough for me

Oh finally a actual carfag

Why E85 motor trend engine masters confirmed it's a meme unless U buy it good quality from one company vs 110+ octane

According to the % gauge, united E85 hovers around 80% and the lowest i've seen it is 76%

And on 98 it would struggle to make 400rwkw, never actually tested it to see exactly how much is lost because why give up power, has a 75L main tank with a 5L surge and keep a 20L at home, if you ever run out you're doing something wrong

The idiots on engine masters decided to test an unboosted engine against avgas, completely defeating the entire point

Kek

Fuck being restricted by E85 no road trips tho

they're just teasing for a future video

Brah, the fuel pump is louder than most normal cars exhausts and it has a 4" dump pipe into a "cat" and then nothing else straight to the back, just thinking about trying to road trip it is giving me a headache.

Fak me m8

Actually, quick clip related, found a good video to show how subtle and quiet the pump is

streamable.com/6il1u

>Complains falcunt is a benchracer
>Refuses multiple offers to race

Is it because its actually a VE Omega ute with a full maloo bodykit?

MANGOS MALOO IS A VE OMEGA WITH A MALOO BODYKIT TOP KEK WHAT A FAGGOT

I will be when you did, wrapping that death trap around a tree.

TFW someone saved my OC

these guys aren't american are they?
they sure don't bant like one

what's this run?

>run
12.2@116 bone stock with one hell of a 60 foot.

>5'11''

Kek I'm a manlet

who is this al cunt??

Some fagarino down under

I cum from a commodunny

All that power just to run a mid 12 and get smoked by anything with traction on the street.