Horde guild:

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

OLD:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qFPmR7Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they didn't take the opportunity to fix their godawful name

WE WUZ

>even aspies like madti think you're a retard loser lmao.

>he doesn't know
madti is moving to Argentina next month...

>Zugzuggler
>Semitictrix
>Halala
>Prepdabull
>Protomaan
>Squido
>some finn
>Bonehuntier
>Sorenthal
>Lerkingpoo
>Mdgs
>Pancakeboy
>Blumpis
>Goondrinkerr
>Stibetistabs
>Rotters
>Booper
>Senegal
>Sniffhow
>some name I can't read but GMs will figure it out anyway

REMINDER TO REPORT THESE PLAYERS DIRECTLY TO ELYSIUM STAFF

WE

are dindus BACK?????????? ? ? ? ??

IS UP AND RECRUITING FOR A TRUE Veeky Forums GUILD EXPERIENCE
NO DRAMA
NO BULLSHIT
NO TRANNIES, NO LOOT COUNCIL, NO FAGGOTS
WHISPER ANYONE FOR AN INVITE

kek

whos GM

Why would you do this to me Handro...

Daddy...

NO RAIDS
NO PREMADES
TRUE Veeky Forums GUILD EXPERIENCE

why would you need a loot council if you dont have loot

can't have a loot council if you don't get loot

Literal islamic communism

>Loiez is gm
Lmaoooo

most Veeky Forums guilds are unable to acomplish anything before splintering or just straight up dying, but there have been exceptions, I still would take a decent Veeky Forums guild over a good normie guild almost any day

honestly I hope you guys do well but I recommend you not to advertise yourselves as that, it's usually a bad sign, and with usually I mean, 10 out of 10 times.

>be saigon
>sink hundreds of hours into r14
>attempt to pvp outside of prem
>chug chems on cd
>get bitchslapped back to everlook
nothing personel kid

>waaaah why would you shitpost and have fun on gchat better join our guild filled with literal pedophile transexuals who get all the purples from our raids

prepdabull

Should just join MoH at this point

postnost one
edition

discord.gg/qFPmR7Z

t. tried to groom an underage guildie and got kicked out for it
keep projecting buddy

I never played tera, so I wouldnt know. That was just my experience on other generals.
Some wpsg guilds, , , other mmos/fps guilds and groups. Overall MoH seems like an allright place for raiding, but ive never played on it so eh. Didnt feel like rolling on the Alliance this time around, might as well shitpost in gchat until I feel the need to raid or do serious pvp or w/e.
Even successfull guilds seem to end caught up in drama, so it seems like its just a matter of time before another guild shows up eventually.

t. has an entire discord channel dedicated to sharing pictures of underage guildies in womens clothing and complains about americans because it's fucking illegal here

> underage guildie
Who?

>another evening of wow without javel sitting in my lap

sigh

neither javel nor cooro are underage but keep it up buddy, maybe it will be different THIS TIME for a horde vg guild

>average Alliance guild poster
This is why you gotta join the true Veeky Forums guild, no fags, no drama, no trannies:

>not blonblon
really shit taste you got there

Can I get an invite to nu-Dindus?

IGN: Ayydolf

>post count stays the same

lol ok pederast nigger

there are only two underage boys in MoH, one is Hopestar and I haven't seen him in a long while and the other is Lythria.

madti here, I'm going to fuck earwen's brains out with my huge girlcock

Loeiz... buddy.....

alright guys, Loeiz aka ZugZuggler has a long history in MoH.

>joined as a low level, immediately starts crying because no one is paying attention to him, begs for carries during the day on a Monday
>starts shitposting hard in the thread, saying weird cringey random shit in discord
>finally comes out and says in a sob story in the thread that all he has to live for is saturday morning cartoons and vanilla wow
>comes back to the guild, starts orbiting madti and a few other people
>gets rejected, deletes all his gear and still tries to run dungeons
>goes on a shitposting frenzy, deletes his character in a fit of autistic rage
>goes on a shitposting rampage now, posting screens of his character selection and how much he hates trannies
>gets his character restored, tries to rejoin mandate, orbits madti even more because the thread told him madti missed him
>doesnt get an invite to ony because he's mentally ill
>goes off the deep end, posts his dick in the thread as well as sending it to several "girls" in mandate

reminder, this guy is at the helm of the horde guild now

>Nihilum/MoH
>enjoyable experience compared to normie guilds

that's because it is a normie guild

they have their clique of friends who never talk to anyone outside of their own circle all the way back from old nost
and are obsessed with competing on realmplayers with normie guilds when it doesn't even make sense
unless they are looking to invite people outside of vg.

if you think having exceptional performance in raids will let you join in on their group you're going to be disappointed
just look at based sylvester/sylviee who was #1 dps for 8 months raiding in Mandate but because he wasn't friends with madti
was never made officer and constantly passed on for loot over complete noobs who happened to suck up to the officers most.

>Pink
>Pink
>Laurel
This is literally the gayest tabard possible.

its over handro, you lost

sylvester was made officer though, and started only giving out loot to people he had groomed for his gay little dick pic fantasies

he literally did exactly what you accuse the other officers of doing

I should have listened to the MoH bros warning me
This kid really needs help
5 bucks says he has another mental breakdown in about 3 weeks

>haha this guy is this guy even though I have no proof

I have gear that he crafted for me on Loiez and sent to Handro on nuetral ah
I can post screenshot later to finally comfirm 100% zug is loiez

here's another interesting little story for you to further prove who he really is

a week or two ago when moh did their stupid little pickle guild thing, zugzuggler immediately joined in and followed them around, despite no one telling him about it

then, dads told him to fuck off because he was being autistic, and zugzuggler got all whiney and saying how he could have protected us but dads was mean to him (which is exactly how loeiz acted)

THEN, shortly after zugzuggler leaves the group and Loeiz actually logs onto his priest, somehow knows exactly where moh was on their characters, and starts murdering them

this guy is fucking mentally ill man

>they are a normie guild because they raised their standards and try to do better
they have been doing MC and BWL for over a year now, the least you would expect is that they are at least able to do it without wiping, also remember something, I have been part of their guild for a year now, you are calling me a normie, do you seriously want to try to convince me that I'm a normie and that the people I have been interacting with for months are normies? stop grasping at straws, at the same time you say that a week ago people were defending Handro saying "it's normal to have a girlfriend haha" it's just a double standard that's used on a whim when it's convenient

Sorry, don't know anyone from your dumb tranny clique

to this day when you mention the name sylvester - luthien ~ earwen will pull this character assassination shit
while knowing full well pretty much everyone in the clique is a child grooming molester.

the irony is that luthien himself will never be part of the in-crowd either but because he has high-functioning autism will never figure it out
same goes for babymetal who's posting here off cooldown defending the guild.

what the fuck is wrong with you earwen? do you have to character assassinate literally everyone who gquits?

>no drama no cliques no faggots no bad things haha please join
>join
>mocky and another anime already erping
every
single
time

KYS ARA / EA

>all these muted mics

>if you think having exceptional performance in raids will let you join in on their group you're going to be disappointed
>just look at based sylvester/sylviee who was #1 dps for 8 months raiding in Mandate but because he wasn't friends with madti
>was never made officer and constantly passed on for loot over complete noobs who happened to suck up to the officers most.

Sylvester was made officer, it was a massive mistake because he's a huge sperg with a mental age of 12. He made multiple rogues quit and then was removed from the position.

You don't have to be Argentinian to know what a child sylviee was.

>changing the discussion to handro because I called you a normie

kek
and no, realmplayers cancer doesn't belong in a Veeky Forums guild.

can you stop samefagging already you retard.
you have absolutely no fucking clue on why sylvie gquit and what happens within moh.
you can fucking ask him right now, Sylvester#4849 on discord.

mocky..

>Sylvester
>not officer
>not friends with Madti

who wrote this

Link was posted on the thread
That's not the real discord anyway

he was never even in a position to decide loot, madti and manlet are both Rogue mains
and had no trouble making decisions for him.

just because you have access to officer chat doesn't mean you have any idea what's going on, luthien.

sylvie refused to give onfire loot because onfire refused to orbit his gay ass

then, sylvie got demoted, passed on a set of tier shoulders, then autisticly ragequit when they went to someone else

>i have no idea how anything works in moh but i'll make assumptions anyway - the post
please just stop, it's embarassing.

but I never said anything about him quitting?

is this a moh splinter guild?

>constantly passed on for loot over complete noobs
>passed on pvp tier shit that he didn't want
>got prio on viskag, T2, everything besides one pair of T1 shoulders (that he immediately quit over not getting)

>Luthien posting on cool down yet again to tar and feather former guild member #31298781

imagine being a bored 16 year old 3rd worlder with nothing to do but play out autistic social situations on world of warcraft

stop posting, earwen.

you're a shitposter who was never in the guild, sylvester autistically ragequit over t1 shoulders, that's it.

yes user, everyone is earwen.

I did.

Probably there to see loiez mentally breakdown again
>loeiz (zugzuggler)
>went dwarf priest only for the instant raid spot
>reaches 60, get's benched because he has litterally no prebis
>quits the guild, deletes character
>everyone laughs
>gets his character restored, joins normie guild
~a few moments later~
>asks to come back
>manlet says only if he sends a pic of his dick
>actually sends manlet a dick pic, get's shared on #nsfw
>everyone laughs even louder

The days of femboys is over.
This is the age of orbiting big thick dick chadsters like the Zuggster

how can a fine gentlesir like myself gain access to mocky's pristine womb?

and you're someone who cannot help but shitpost on cooldown whenever someone who left the guild comes into the thread

for example if i post about indi or automute you'll have some 3,000 word copy pasta you wrote in the middle of the night inbetween masturbating to orcs on deviant art

you're just autistic

Dont these people have anything better to do than to just join small guilds on the opposite faction just to stir shit?

>were

We're still up, people just quit TERA because it turned into shit. Most people are playing BDO right now I think.

Hilarious part is that Automute and Indi are both worthless and every word from those pastas is true.

keep telling yourself that luthien while you beg puddi for photos

> The days of femboys is over
never post at me ever again, until I orbit days of femboys will never be over

onfire is trash and friends with manlet, that's why he got loot
what's so weird about that.

>tfw all mmos get ruined at some point

Sure user, I bet you know better than people who actually played with Autocuckold and lndi.

everyone is pve specced and in full prebis parking chars at songflower, we literally have nothing else to do but play alts and wait for bwl lockdown

last word

does anyone have the rare pic of earwen orbiting puddi pls

you don't though you just gossip and make up shit causing all kinds of issues behind the scenes

everyone knows you're a passive aggressive child which is why people like indi and dads make you so booty blasted because they would make fun of you about it

but yeah keep begging puddi for photos then turning around making fun of automute for the same thing

puddi does and will post it any second now

Redpill me on Indi, what happened to him? I havent followed for a while.

Incoming luthein 12,000 word essay on why indi was mean to him and how he is literally Hitler.

Ask him for the Automute one afterwards.

I'm not Earwen you fucking idiot and yes I do in fact know first hand what kind of a pathetic loser Auto was and how Indi ran the raids and guild.
Because I played with those human feces since Nost/Kronos and was an officer alongside them. Meanwhile you are just some random faggot who heard some stories and filled in the gaps himself.

his guild only had 10 people from vg so he had to merge with a normie guild

>MoH trying to save DoN refugees from another disaster
>all they get is sarcastic rebuttals
almost feel sorry for the ones leveling for this

the irony is that earwen is one of the more prominent puddi hateposters
even after there was an actual DM screenshot of him asking puddi for nudes.

Indi was never an officer in Nihilum, who are you?
Now we have mandaters pretending that they played on Kronos? Whats next, Nost pretenders?

>Nihilum
He didn't start playing in Nihilum user.

isn't the automute one just about him orbiting kasandra when luthien himself literally does the exact same thing?

i know both classes are extremely overpopulated but would it be easier to gear up a rogue or a warrior at 60?

i've been leveling both classes and cant decide between either and with both at lvl 40 with mount money for one i have to decide now.

i've played both classes at max, mainly pve with a bit of pvp on the side, i know at 60 it's easier to just tank through dungeons on the warrior and roll on fury gear doing that but i'm wondering how it is to get into a guild/raid as either.

The only guild he "ran" before that was DiF after Plumptrap game him GM

DiF only lasted a month or so before Nost shut down and we never had a non-pug raid

earwen you didn't play on Nost.