fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Nino!

>Tfw tana outclasses cordelia
No wait, she doesn't because im not a fucking retard who thinks 1 more speed is better than attack
>Inherit a firesweep lance
>get Life and death 3
>blow niggers the fuck out with my 1 extra attack
>Dont have to waste that point in worthless speed
hahahah "B-but guidance!!"
>Have to waste a c slot
>cant use the whore in flier teams
>only affects shitty infantry and armors ((lol)
>is cuter
>is smarter
>more lovely
hahahahah i am literally fucking dying at how retarded you fucks are, tanacucks are pathetic

Kill yourself Raul.

So if this is a mage meta, I should give felicia the 5*?

Cum inside Corrin!

guess I need to grind a shitload of sp then, I can't give her fury 3 because I don't have any Hinata laying around but I guess I could always give her fury 2 or LnD
mine has defensive IVs which pretty much make her neutral nature, I guess it's better than being -spd or -atk

Which one is better? +spd or +atk cordelia? I got both and can't decide which one.

(lol.

BREEDING CELICA ALL NIGHT

The Cloud train going off the rails today.

Optimal IVs for Cecilia /feg/?

I know, right

Best mage killers?

A happy Genny is a cute Genny!

Absolutely not
No
Look at her stats again
Why would you ever consider that

Imagine what sex with Serika would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her red mage pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves, and just marinating yourself in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't Ragnarok too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smile and start thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her gloved hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

So we are getting a Switch game right?

>askr cavalry wanted
You raise an interesting point cloud. Bruno when?

Imagine what sex with Serika would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her red mage pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like gentle waves, and just marinating yourself in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't Ragnarok too quickly, and she'd give you a lewd smile and start thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her gloved hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

>Today summon Reinhardt, yeah

>that pasta
Good
>that image
Ruined

This meme is cancer even by your standards, Drill.

>Rein Tier
Rein
>S+ tier
Ryoma, Hector, Bridelia

>S Tier Swords
Xander, Ike, Olivia, Eldigan, Eirika
>S Tier Red Tomes
Celica, Katarina, Thotja

>S tier Lances
Camus, Cordelia, Tana, Ephraim, Azura
>S-tier Blue Tomes
Delthea, Linde, Olwen, S!Corrin

>S-Tier Axes
Amelia, Cherche, Minerva
>S-tier Green Tomes
Nino, Julia, Sonya, S!Elise

>S-tier archers
Innes

>S-tier Dragons
Fae, Ninian.

This is the start of the /feg/ tier list. I am considering dropping Innes down to A and Bridelia down to S, and eliminating S+ completely as the gap between the S+ and S is inconsequential compared to the gap between them and Rein.

Thoughts?

Not an argument sweetie.

>hot sword user

>face Elise death

Be honest /feg/ - which option makes the MOST sense in your opinion? Not from gameplay point of view but from the Corrin situation.

just roll innes

Doesn't that make her Neptune?

t. Alm

Fuck off already you autistic retard.

>Cordeliafags get cucked by their own waifu
>Cordeliafags get cucked by the meta
poetry

>Hector
>S+
IN THIS DAY AND AGE OF SI

Trip back on, Drill

Why does Sanaki wear a bandana ?

why havent you killed yourself drill?

Punishing Genny!

>giving hone xander money without spending blow
What did the cloud mean by this

She thinks it looks cool

Refuse or just go with Nohr.

He just want to smash

+Spd -Def. How do I build him not like Nino?

You guys making a fuss over +/- 1 pt of atk/spd, it's pathetic. Both can run the same builds with almost the same result, what's the problem?

Neppu?

>Can win any argument by calling someone drill
feels so fucking good

>Sonya
>S
(lol

Nope. Elise is way tighter.

he is nino-lite

Why would I ever abandon the family that raised me?

To hide her giant forehead.

Watersweep memes. You have the Phantom Spd Seal?

Go back to Nohr.

>Smash
Corrin is such a faggot he would just lie there on the floor, crying because he can't decide.

what are your credentials to give you legitimacy in making a tier list we can respect

if you aren't rank 20 in arena don't even bother responding.

In a game where AI is braindead DC and the free follow up whenever he's hit for the first time is still surprisingly effective.

Ephraim, Amelia and Sonya aren't S-tier.

>tfw blew almost 200 I had saved up on this banner
>fucking Peri broke my pity rate twice already
>still no Corrin

YAS

Defend Hoshido.makes zero sense to return to Nohr when its king tried to kill you. Not even for muh not family.

Reminder that the guy who thinks Defense Ploy Est is meta is tier 20

No one cares about Fates. Fuck off.

I blow around 200 and got a -spd Corrin.

>Fates.
No one gives a shit about that garbage.

>making Rein a fucking god
Even a fucking Hector can tank Rein, what are you on about?

Join Nohr since he have shared so much with those and he only knows his Hoshido family like 20 minutes before the option.

fuck off fates cuck nobody cares

welcome to /fehg/

Where is the bladetomes are overpowered meme coming from? They're like the only thing making 90% of the mages in this game usable and the tradeoff is an increased cooldown

Will we ever see an armored dancer or an armored mage ?

yes

How useable is a +hp/-spd Cordelia?

Don't say that, you'll trigger people.

>Where is the bladetomes are overpowered meme coming from?
>They're like the only thing making 90% of the mages in this game usable

From Corrin's standpoint? Neither, considering how much he/she bitches whenever they have to fight one of their family members in Birthrout/Cuckquest.

>Ninian in S-tier
I'm a total Ninianfag but you're so wrong it's hilarious
Nohr
>raised you
>obviously had nothing to do with Garon's suicide bombing
>obviously cared enough about you to look for you before starting the invasion
>Hoshido isn't even your real family
total no brainer

kill your self fateshitter

Hold that brave lance tight and never let go

I doubt armored dancer, didnt even know that was a thing, but we do need armored mages.

>tfw haven't pulled a Cain since launch
I just want WoM 3. Pls ISIS.

What's the best C skill for Effie on an armor team?

jesus christ no one gives a shit you fatesfag

Nohr
because people I've known for two days < people I've known my entire life

How do I stop being fat?

Gronnblade+
Moonbow
Darting Blow 3/Swift Sparrow
Watersweep 3
Flexible
Phantom Speed

How did you make this?

I would be happy with -ATK/-SPD Corrin, I just want her

*inhales*

>Her art is terrible too

This is what gets me the most

I can live with shit stats if the unit looks cool like with Berkut, but Clair is a shit unit ON TOP of having some of the worst art in the game

I think her art's even worse than Cordelia's

Well Benny did a dance in Fates when he was getting healed.

Still no Seth

All dancers are automatically S-tier because it's like having a second Reinhardt. They have unmatched utility and can do some filthy shit with WoM

uhh palla exists user
she even gives you memebow

drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill drill
spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic spic
(lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol (lol

Yeah and Raigh can kill him. Not sure why people think he's good hurr

>Ephraim and Sonya are bad
>while Eirika and Julia are S
Stop this meme.

Cocaine.

I mean I'm happy too, I'm going to give her blade+ but fuck IVs.