Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/832153-chains-of-harrow-update-2150/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/832984-chains-of-harrow-hotfix-2152/
desuarchive.org/an/thread/2433563/#2433563
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's nothing wrong with wanting to lovingly impregnate Nezha.

This new Mag Deluxe is looking kinda meh, hopefully it gets more work.

boys can't get pregnant

Boypussy > girlpussy

That doesn't make you not want to impregnate them.

BOIPUSSCHE

H e i l H i n k e l

Post captura.

>try to make a samurai helmet for the glass frame
>Make a big bad beetleborg instead

Nice fucking meme

tru dat

You can't impregnate boys.

im sorry you lost me
can you repeat the statement differently?

RED TEXT!!!

Oh damn, those sure are words to live by

forums.warframe.com/topic/832984-chains-of-harrow-hotfix-2152/

boys can't be impregnated

>literally nothing
why am I not surprised?

Which frames are are single? Asking for a frame.

Whether or not boys can be impregnated has no effect on one's want to impregnate them.

>boys
ok
>can't be impregnated
ya, you see thats the part where you loose me

you need a good amount of plat to start so you can buy up stuff from idiots and resell it, at the moment it's easy to do with riven mods for example, especially melee rivens (those will be in HIGH demand once PoE launches)

other than that it's patience and correctly guessing which future exclusive items will be expensive (for example baro brought primed pressure point recently, which is one of the most sought after primed mods, so you can easily sell it for a good price to impatient goyim)

the quickest source of income is still vaulted stuff, if you have it

you can buy it cheap before the vaulting happens or farm for it, but some stuff, even when vaulted won't go up much in price, so this is a guessing game (for example trin p, which is next, will probably not go above 150p, maybe not even 100)

Depends on how you look at it.
If someone said to me you can't impregnate a shota boipucci, some would call that a reality check.
I take it as a challenge.

What's the drop rate for Ivara pieces? I have the Systems and Neuroptics already but the Chassis just refuses to drop.

Stop trying to impregnate boys

Same old like the rest
>1st piece 5 missions
>2nd piece 2 missions
>Last piece when you lose hope

>the quickest source of income is still vaulted stuff, if you have it
I have trinity prime parts, so I should wait until she get's vaulted? How long does it take for price to rise?

Stop killing bandmates

femboi =/= male child
Get your facts straight

>so I should wait until she get's vaulted
yes, definitely

even if it doesn't go up much, it will always go up

>How long does it take for price to rise?
Depends, but anywhere from just 2 or 3 weeks to 3 to 4 months. After that it usually stabilizes.

we wuz orokangz n shiet

WHEN THE FUCK IS THE CORPUS OR TENNO PUMP ACTION SHOOTGUN

Did you really had to fail once, delete and then repost just FOR THIS?

I can confirm this with harrow
>last piece
>doing pubs bc im bored
>twitch prime
>had to suffer useless frost globes everywhere
>I abandon all hope
>it fucking drops

OBJECTION
I think you'll find my fact are as hard and straight as can be.

NEVER

Finally these bad taxidermy images are getting used outside of /an/, thanks user.

I love them and save them whenever I see them

>trin p, which is next
When is that? I haven't build her yet, I think I have at least one of each part but it might be about Oxium. If it's something like in a month I might try to crack open a few more relics.

Wait, instead of just killing the fuck our of Tyl and destroying his research, shouldn't we just take it and use it to help the Grineer?

Is it really that easy?

I've put in maybe 20 missions into farming ivara pieces and I have 0 to show for it

they're great

there was an /an/ thread with 200+ images a few weeks ago but I can't find it now, should still be in the archives though

Rhino's iron skin looks fucking awful now, what the fuck?

Maybe your desire sensor is defective, seems like you've lost hope and it's tried to jump straight to the last piece but can't because you haven't gotten the first piece yet.

he didn't even capitalize it

So what's the most fun you've had while playing what frame?

that poor dog

Mesa when I first got her with a decent build and started tossing everything in the neck with Peacemaker.
Got kinda bored eventually, still find it a bit too strong.

Atlas, chaining his 1 and blowing the fuck out of groups with his 3rd hit was amazing.

Currently having a blast with Inaros aswell.
Pocket sand and then Jet Kitty surprise

Just tried the Zarr. It's pretty cool.

Spy missions, get all 3 data pieces, nothing to show for it

It can't even be about being on the wrong planet because I haven't gotten any pieces

found it!
desuarchive.org/an/thread/2433563/#2433563

M. Cernos with a gas/blast build and Zenistar gas plus Ivara. Allows me to lockdown multiples map points.

Btw how is gas on the Lenz?

I rerolled it. Think anyone will buy this shit?

Nekros Deluxe looks alright.

nice try DE

Well they aren't the worse chances i've seen but you might be worthwhile looking at the drop tables for each spy mission

For the record I have been farming Shell Shocks, and in the time it too me to get 2 (about 6 hours) I got 3 Ivara BP and 1 Neuroptic.

I think those are going to be the killers for you since they are on the same drop table.

I don't even play anymore. Just came back to try hydroid post rework, he's still trash.

>animated wisps
I am buying the fuck out of it.

x for hyekka assholes

these are great thanks dude

The new frame is super ugly.

>Inaros

You think Pocket Sand is fun? Equip Ack & Brunt w/ Electromagnetic Shielding and Guardian Derision and become the tank Warframe has always needed.

>When is that?
Probably when, or shortly before Hydroid Prime comes out. A little more than 2 weeks.

Do that, but with a trinity built around Link and Rage. Become something beyond. Something needlessly convoluted.

Did the chat fucked up?

Is there any reason to not be doing the easiest mission of each tier (grineer+lowest level)

No.

I'm actually having fun with puddleboy drowning griniggers and spacejews

>complete lvl 30 defense with the target taking no damage and no energy consumables
how should I do it? Ignis?

You're obviously a shitter, so twitch prime.

I only see Limbo as viable, and believe me I've failed this shit multiple times with Vauban and Frost. Limbo, max duration and range, 4+2, with the 4 syndicate mod, do Kala-Azar or whatever is the one before Xini.

>186525430
no (You) for you faggot
kys

Akkad + Ember + Zenurik + Ignis/Atomos if your Strength is too low. C'mon now.

>failing that as vaub
Just use repelling bastille on an infested mission, retardo.

good taste Sir even through the studio that animated it is pure garbage

L I M B O
I
M
B
O

>help the Grineer?
thats what Tyl was doing, but we cant have someone making the Grineer healthy, because space mom is just fucked up like that.

Read again : retardo", Repelling Bastille is bugged, hell Bastille itself is bugged, I've tried it multiple times, not even coming close to the 18 or 20 enemy limit it has with ~175% strength and solo (which has an enemy limit, "retardo"), but one or two enemies would still drop out of Bastille or even not give a fuck about it and run straight to the objective. So yeah, Limbo, "retardo".

>Not even with free Twitch Prime shitters can manage to have the objective take 0 damage without a discussion

Amazing.

Then run an aoe weapon and actually pay attention. With a good amount of range you can pick off the ones that come into sight easily.

Shut the fuck up, you annoying bitch

Guys, haven't watched the dev stream but read they said they weren't touching Hydroid anymore.
Does that mean his Undertow will stay as strong as it is since his last update?

You answered yourself.

I just started playing and chose Excalibur as my starter. I picked the staff as my starting weapon without really thinking. Should I buy a sword from the store or will a sword drop off mobs? I have read the FAQ but nothing there was relevant to my question.

No, that means his other skills will stay shit

And amazingly I don't even have to pay attention when using Limbo apart from pressing 4 and 2 each wave. Other solutions all have problems, but if you want the last word, take it, I don't really care either way, I was trying to help someone who had problems with that challenge. I'm not interested in knowing that it's possible with an AOE weapon and paying attention since Limbo is pretty much afk-ing for the whole wave without fear of letting an enemy pass due to a bugged ability or a bad-timed reload.

you can buy blueprints from the market and craft any weapon you want, they don't drop from mobs.

and Girldick > Boydick

truly the orokangz were the master race

first off: those were the correct choices
second: Weapons usually don't drop in this game. what you do is to go to the market and buy the blueprint for the weapon (not the weapon itself, that would cost premium currency), which you then craft with resources that drop off enemies or are rewarded from missions. Crafting takes 12 to 24 hours for weapons. There are some weapons that can be bought directly for credits (again, credits, not platinum, the premium currency). Try to get the regular Braton (can be bough for credits), then the Karak or the Hek once your mastery rank allows it.

I just had a revelation
Girl dong --> Gong
Boy dong --> Bong

both correct

Well a boy dong is just call a dong.

>High Voltage and Shell Shock were moved to Hive cache C
Fucking damnit.

>all the cool things a pirate themed frame could do
>and we get one that just turns into a puddle

volt deluxe when

I think I honestly rather deal with boypussy spam than with autistic /pol/tards.

Where is the sauce falafam

At least we have the Zarr and Nami Skyla