Whats a good price for a miata in good condition? Preferably not in grey

Whats a good price for a miata in good condition? Preferably not in grey
( pic related looks way better in real life )

well what the fuck

If you're in yurop it's gonna be 5 fucking grand for the cheapest 1.8

In australia you are lucky to find a good condition 1.6 NA for 5 grand

Really? You'd think they will be cheaper when Australia is so close to Japan.

I doubt that, they're dirt cheap in the UK

*1.8 rather

These are all 1.6. The 1.8 and 1.9 are much more expensive. And don't get me started on 1.8 turbo or the coupe, which is impossible to find

Nobody wants right hand drive cars.

>tfw got mine for £2.5k

yurops are getting jewed

infinite milage

forgot pic

>nobody wants right hand drive cars
>in a country where they drive on the left

Beautiful mate, reckon I'll be able to afford the insurance on that when I turn 21? Current driving a fiesta 1.25 and paying 2 grand a year

>implying people dont buy cars from other countries

Depends on your area mostly, I'm paying £1440 for my car, though it is the 1.6

That also means UK buyers aren't buying cars from Europe, so it cancels out

UK market =/= continental market, and I guess you guys have insurance that makes up for it

5 grand AUD mind you, still they are one of the few old cars which are more expensive here

OP HERE. When i said "whats a good price", i was thinking about what would be a reasonable price according to the qualities of the miata etc. I already heard that you shouldnt pay more than 5k for a miata and i wanted your thoughts on the actual market

sorry if tha post doesnt make much sense im kinda drunk

The market changes slightly depending on your location. I'm in the states (AZ to be exact) and I picked mine up for $5400. Body is in good shape, paint in good shape, mechanically sound and 76k on odometer. My brother picked his 94' Miata up for $5000 in also decent condition. Generally speaking, $5000 is the sweet spot for Miatas. Although you shouldn't spend anything more than that for one, there are certain circumstances where spending $5500-6000 for one is acceptable (e.g. very low milage/minty rare colorway). My advice is if you're deadset on getting one, be willing to travel to get it.
Pic related - its mine.