twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice TT undeRSteer

>quattro
>understeer

>quattro
>not being fwd 99% of the time

pick 1

>he actually hasn't heard about audisteer

Yeah probably, my shitbox NA is slow as fuck.

>real quattro
>understeer
Kek, I guess all those Torsen quattros in the ice track day were just understeering all day.

Tt has haldex

>ice track day
bring your torsen quattro to a real track day and watch it understeer all over the place.
audis awd is only good for offroading.

Finally we have found a roadster gayer than the miata.

Where have you been for the past 20 years?

>Breaks down

Old TT was actually cool because it wasnt tryharding to be a supercar

yeah it probably has to shit cause it weighs at least 1000lbs more than a miata

>haldex

that's the most effeminate body put onto a car, ever

*Miatas
you could buy two for the price of that transgender golf

It does look like a feminine dick.

*takes a dump your TT's roof for half the price*
*shits all over your miata for the same price*
Nothing personel

Fuck, where were you when Audi was beating everything on the track when Quattro came out? Audi used to be badass, now it's just a shitty vw tarted up.

Come on m8 don't kid yourself

audi quattro only excelled in rally

Ever heard of the 200 Trans Am? The 90 IMSA GTO? The V8 DTM?

Pic related, used a modified series production unibody against a field of silhouette racers, got nerfed halfway through the season and still dominated so hard it single-handedly got AWD and non-American engines banned from the series in the one season it was allowed to compete, while only using a measly ~500hp 10V turbo instead of the monstrous ~700hp 20V turbo from the Group B car, which meant it was down on power compared to the rest of the field as well.

too bad it's an audi

the anti-audi brigade on Veeky Forums is literally a couple of autistic kids in high school, you cant really expect them to know about things that happened before they were born. or things that require more than 3 seconds of research, for that matter.

I do think it's a shame with what Audi has become.

audi may have been cool back in the day but nobody can deny they're shit now

right, total shit.

>slammed Murano Cabriolet

id still rather have something that actually sends the power to the rear

well you must really love the new ones then. the torsen units pre-B7 were all 50:50 split awd. the new ones B7 to present are 40:60 F:R.

>not sold in america

for what purpose

What? He meant the B7 generation if Audi A4 you stupid twat

new v6 powered rs4 and rs6 are disappointments
sound like utter shit and lack the performance of the competition

wrong, we are talking about the rs4 you idiot

Which debuted in the B7 platform IN AMERICA YOU STUPID TWAT

what's disappointing about it? twin turbo V6s are the shit. nothing bmw is putting out sounds any better, and V8s are dinosaurs at this point.

the B5s are borderline legends at this point for being the best tuner S/RS models audi has put out, and the TTV6 is a large reason why. cant wait until these things start hitting the second hand market out of warranty, they're going to be the best tuner cars out there.

B7 S4 definitely uses the 40:60 system as well, and I'm pretty sure even the regular A4 does too

It's all Torsen systems are 40:60 starting on the B7 platform

The noise was easily the best part of the 4.2 and it's a shame that it's gone.
The TTV6 should have some mad tuning potential if the RS6's TTV8 is anything to go by, but it'll never sound as good as the old 4.2 did.

M2 sounds way better than this uninspired shit
Hell even the updated LCI competition pack M4 and M3 sound better and that is the worst sounding bmw exhaust of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=iYIE7evKKVM&app=desktop
Plus the current RS4/5 were released 4 years after the F8X yet they are still inferior performance wise

>*costs $20,000 more than a miata*
totally comparable.

The 4.2 was a bastard to work on, may it rest in pieces

>"pure sound"

The OLD old (belt-drive) 4.2 was fine, switching to a chain and putting it at the back was fucking stupid.

I'm talking exhaust sound retard
New audis all use soundaktors btw

i have yet to see an M3/4 that hasnt sounded like crap. the more exhaust work done to them and the louder they get, the worse it is. 6 cylinders in general just dont sound great. E90 335s, B8 S4s, it's all the same. should make them as quiet as possible and make the turbo(s) as loud as possible, imo.

anyway, there will always be things with a car that could be better, and if exhaust note is what you're mainly worried about then that should be a pretty good sign.

Probably. Because if they were people they'd be gay and likley into scat play.

*ugly as shit*

not to mentioning assraping literally everyone at Le mans for 10 years.

335i has a decently sounding i6, a naturally aspirated inline 6 can have god tier sound.
V6's almost always sound like crap though and the new RS cars made the V6 sound worse than ever.
My main issue is the exhaust but the other major issue is the lack of performance over their rivals.

lack of performance based on what? have you driven one? was it slower than your F80 M4?

It's slightly quicker for 0-60 (thanks to awd traction) but slower after 60 mph and slower on track.

3.6s vs 4.4s 0-60 is not 'slightly' quicker. plus, who cares? every car in a given class can claim to be better than some other car in that class in one metric or another. the fact is that these are all amazing cars that anyone remotely interested in a car in this segment would be ecstatic to own. the differences are down to subjective tastes and driving style.

personally i live in a northern climate where rwd wouldnt cut it 4 months out of the year. plus i like to drag race, so being able to launch is very important to me. some people live places where it never snows and spend all their time on the highway. good thing we have all these fantastic options instead of one 'ideal' car.

Except the M4 Competition can do 3.7-3.8 second 0-60 if launched properly.
caranddriver.com/bmw/m4
Also C63S should not be slower than M4, obviously those test results are faulty with bad launches for the rwd cars.
Both the C63 and M4 walk away from the RS5 on a rolling start race, aka a real world situation like the autobahn.
I also live in a northern european country with bad roads and plenty snow but I daily a V8 RWD car with 300hp on the so awd is not neccessary, just get a set of good winter tyres.

If I had a nickel for every M3/4 I see at the dragstrip that traps 120+ with a 14 second time slip I'd be able to have one myself as a second car.

Anyway, I'm glad you prefer the BMWs. I prefer the Audis. They're both great cars so I hope you enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine.

miata is still better in every metric that isn't on a bench

wagonfag pls go

*dumps are involuntary because you're an incontinent 75 year old woman*

Miata is still 10x gayer.

>old women drive 370Zs
What?

sorry but it's true, it's a sporty GT for geriatric bitches