/emugen/ - Emulation General

emulation.gametechwiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

Read the General problems FAQ before asking questions. If you still need help, post your specs (Speccy screenshot), operating system, emulator version number and details of what's wrong.

Please contribute to the wiki if you discover any inaccuracies or have relevant information to append.

READ THE WIKI BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE:
>Where do I get games
OR
>Where do I get Nintendo games
OR
>Where do I get PS3 games
OR
>Where do I get 3DS games
OR
>Where do I get games
OR
>What is the best emulator for...

Check out the wiki for the emulator you're using if you run into trouble, there may be a solution there too, often including recommendations for optimal game settings.

Remember to submit bug reports or shit won't get fixed.

Other urls found in this thread:

retroarchleaks.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/what-happens-with-the-other-650/
my.mixtape.moe/xmfaic.webm
github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/2870
yuki.la/vp/29172793
smashboards.com/threads/project-m-3-6-online-via-dolphin-netplay-setup-optimization-guide.346700/
mega.nz/#!rghQFCjJ!gRRFbbp4S4mY2ONrCg4okqz5uyR0XqMatlYi78H983c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SP must pay for his crimes

Upload it when you can and link in this thread, I'll create a repo for this

I want to play play League of Legends on my PS4, how do I emulate a PC? The wiki says nothing about a PC emulator.

you have to get the windows 3.1 emulator then install in-place updates until you're at least windows vista

My PS3 Died and i don't want to buy a new one but i have Tons of games.. how is PS3 Emulation ?? Worth wait or should i buy a new ps3 ?!

>Playing Persona 5
>Game stutters to hell and back shader caching
>emulator crashes
>shader cache is corrupted
>now I have to go through all that stuttering to cache everything again
KDEEEEEEEEEE

Buy a new PS3, PS3 emulation is progressing but most games don't work properly nor at playable /enjoyable speeds.

That's what you deserve, consoletard.

1. Exploit the PS4 firmware
2. Install some Linux distro
3. Install Wine
4. Use LoL via Wine
5. Have the worst experience ever

>enjoyable speeds.

If consoletards gave a damn about enjoyable speeds they wouldn't be console tards. RPCS3 runs at a silky smooth cinematic 14 fps, should be enough for the consoletards.

I'm pretty sure he's not a Trump supporter, he just didn't like Hillary.

It's not like the act of Trump supporting is terribly unpopular on places like Veeky Forums (see: /pol/) or Reddit (see: r/the_donald)

SP must pay for his crimes.

retroarchleaks.wordpress.com/2017/03/26/what-happens-with-the-other-650/

16:40 none of these emulator makers are ever going to get a single cent from me

17:01 I mean you have some cocksucker like that on reddit who talks shit about us earning $800 a month
17:01 $800 isn’t fucking jack shit
17:01 a streamer can make $800 in a day

17:04 we start our own company; we make our own FPGA box, our own low-cost ARM Linux box

Bonus: How much from $7500 patreon money went for bounties. Not much.

some good lols came from people running windows 98 on wiis and PSPs this way

What the fuck is his problem.

This

So you are suggesting that they have complete dox on exactly where every cent goes? Will that apply also to other members of the organization in that they also have to provide CVs, spreadsheets, etc of where exactly each member gets their income and exactly how its spent?

He might be legitimately autistic
inb4 armchair psychologist

>twinaphex commented on Oct 18, 2016 • edited
@p1pkin Does anybody take seriously a loser from Ukraine

I guess he is racist after all.

Funny, I recall you not requesting dox on Cemu's payments.

It seems like your controller/OS are at fault, but you should be able to manually change the binding in the config file.

They have bounty system? Go back to your sect and prepare for mass suicide.

There's no such thing as racism against white people.

What about white mexicans?

Get a new hobby, pajeet. Christ.

make me

Then why not do a retroarchleaks on mudlord-drama? I'm sure you would get a goldmine.

You already did radius, and logan, and byuu. Hopefully as a result, mudlord would neck itself. Which would benefit us all.

Why are you so angry at mudlord? Are you a CEMU dev?

It wouldn't surprise me if p1pkin was the one doing this.

I think mudlord must pay for its crimes. Thats all, and what better way to do that then forcing it publically to shame itself and then neck itself.

what a toxic thread

How do I import save files in PCSX2? Do I still need to use some fucking third party bullshit in 2017?

Config>Memory cards

more likely to be logan imo

>Do I still need to use some fucking third party bullshit in 2017?
Yes you do because Gamefaqs is full of retard and refuse to use a sensible ofrmat for save sharing

Saturn emu can't read panzer dragon, any tips?

He takes his meds and keeps low profile. His drama is also pretty sad.

region?

Any good underrated PS1/5th generation RPGs that I should check out? They're my go-to-games for the summer.

Sega Saturn

capitalism has really turned parastic and into a caricature of itself
LOL

You guys sure are entertained easily by very boring drama.

It's always been this way

Final Fantasy VII is pretty underrated

R-E-T-A-R-D

bump

I hated that place.

Why does NO$GBA eat so much CPU without running a single game? Does it hate Windows 8.1 or something?
I know this happened to me before and I fixed it enabling some "Intel framework control" thing or something, but this time it's still enabled, so..

> RA 1.6.7 released!
> fix bugs introduced in 1.6.6

Is there a better place to get PS2 ISOs than Emuparadise? My download speed is so fucking slow from them.

why the fuck are you using no$

Cancel the download and try again. emuparadise has 2 hosting IPs, but one is slow as shit, so just cancel and retry until you get the good one.

>RA 1.6.7 released!
>Fix disconnection not fully deinitializing Netplay.
>GregorR committed 8 hours ago

thanks for the scoop, user, it's working perfect now (knock on wood)

Bump up version to 1.6.7
twinaphex committed a day ago

Because DraStic's Windows version isn't out yet and MelonDS & Medusa aren't running correctly in potatoes yet.

d e s m u m e

more like d e s m e m e

Wow, so staplebutthead actually is still working on melonDS. He's implemented the DS's anti aliasing feature.

Just use DeSmuMe, faggot.

So use the good DS emulator that normal people use.

Runs like shit.

Turn on the jit. If it's still too slow, then you're trying to run it on a literal potato.

A potato that runs NO$GBA perfectly, or so it was before this issue appeared suddenly appeared.
The fact that it's eating too much CPU before running a game is definitely caused by whatever it's happening.

>before this issue suddenly appeared.
Fixed that for me.

no$gba is literally the worst emulator. For both GBA and DS.

my.mixtape.moe/xmfaic.webm

>Cherrypicked issue
>Unironically using NO$GBA to play a GBA Game
You only have yourself to blame.

In any case, yes, I know it's inaccurate af and its render isn't perfect either, it still runs perfectly on my potato.. or again, it was until this issue suddenly appeared.

I get this when I run games in Citra.

What do I do?

Stop using that abortion of an emulator and just buy a 3DS. Literally any 3DS on any firmware can be hacked in 5 minutes and you can pirate most games straight from Nintendo's CDN from your 3DS.

Read the fucking message?

I follow those stets but it tells me to do shit I have never done before nor do I have he ability to do.

I tried that and fucked up my 3DS

Then you're too stupid to even use a PC user, sorry, the steps on how to dump your files are very simple. Give up on emulation in general

Just illegally download them from the internet or check out this issue thread github.com/citra-emu/citra/issues/2870

>you're trying to run it on a literal potato
a proper DS emu should be able to run on a potato..

I am but trying to follow a log of the IM chat is insane

and there is no torrent/download where I can just download this and throw into the citra folder

how the fuck is ace combat 3 not able to run at full speed when I can run the ps2 ones perfectly with like 3x internal rez and AA?

How do I build Brawl for Dolphin?
I'm planning on loading Project M on it

I already have everything downloaded (hopefully, anyway)

How about extracting the files first?

A thread on /vp/ was more helpful than you fucks

yuki.la/vp/29172793

lost my saves but oh well.

Good for you

forgot my pic

Just finished doing that...I just don't have much experience with a file being split up into multiple .rar files

Forgot Brawl was as slow as fucking molasses

If you weren't retarded you would've read the wiki and found the link that contains all the files citra might need

How long does "Setting Up Drive" for Project M usually last? I made sure to follow all the steps here:
smashboards.com/threads/project-m-3-6-online-via-dolphin-netplay-setup-optimization-guide.346700/
and I definitely have Brawl and the Netplay file in the same folder

Fixed it by using Windows' defrag tool.

>Fixed it by using Windows' defrag tool.
what lead you to try defraging? I would have never thought of that, for fixing your issue.

I can only imagine the kind of PC (or user) that would really fix anything by using a disc defrag...

please respond

also I'm using mednafen through retroarch if that helps

Literally didn't even thought about it until reading in ngemu to check my temps, defrag and something else. Tried NO$GBA afterwards and for some reason it worked.
Maybe it hates SSDs?

bu m p

Sorry I took so long. Here's the shader cache for Persona 5. mega.nz/#!rghQFCjJ!gRRFbbp4S4mY2ONrCg4okqz5uyR0XqMatlYi78H983c

US ? What renderer?

Vulkan, US, BLUS31604

Thx, I will reupload the files when I've the Demon's Souls tutorial cache rebuild. What portion of the game have you played?

Pretty close to the end of Madarame's palace but havent found the treasure.

please help I've been fucking with the settings for over an hour nothing makes any difference

>I tried that and fucked up my 3DS
lol
Mednafen requires a decent CPU.