/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Why is onahole Nero such a good combination?

Reminder that Medb's "cheese weakness" has been confirmed to require her to be bathing and for it to be hefty enough to kill someone, and Jetkek is BTFO over this.

Though to be fair, I can see Medb spending her time bathing in a Holy Grail war to be honest. She seems to just fuck around whenever she's in the story.

I can handle medb on my own

Who is you favourite Knight of the Round Table? Don't have to choose based on the ones in Fate.

Also, I just noticed that hearts are the prize of the round and this makes me pretty happy.

Sanzoufags BTFO so hard they literally can't recover

Hot

Tristan

>hefty enough to kill someone
That is a contradiction

If it is heavy enough to kill someone then it is not a weakness as anybody would be killed by it.

Rate-up gacha 1
Nero is always on rate-up
17-18 Fran
19-20 Nitocris
21-22 Oda Nobunaga
23-30 Everyone

Rate-up gacha 2
Artoria Alter is always on rate-up
17-22 Everyone
23-24 Helena
25-26 Raikou
27-30 Everyone

I was only 24 years old.
I hated DW so much, I burned all 3* servants and CEs.
I pray every night before I go to sleep, cursing DW for the rolls that they ruined.
"DW is cancer," I say. "DW is shit."
My friend sees me and tells me to just whale already.
I know he was just trolling my disgust with DW.
I call him a cunt.
He rolls a Jeanne in front of me and sends me to bed.
I'm crying now and my wallet hurts.
I lay in bed and it really hurts.
Something cold is moving towards me.
I feel hands touch me.
It's DW.
I am so angry.
they whispers in my ear, "let me show you some baits"
they grabs me with it baits gacha and puts me on my hand and knees
I will never be ready
I try to run from DW
it takes my phone and begins to roll with my wallet
It hurts so much but it does it anyway
I can feel my wallet tearing as my eyes start to water
I try to beat them up
I want to kill DW
It shrieks a mighty screech as my wallet becomes empty
My friend walks in
It looks him straight in the eye and says, "Quartz fragment has been added to your account"
DW leaves through my window.
DW is cancer. DW is shit.

We have to wait until end of August until this shit event ends?
What the fuck

No, it's not. The weakness is likely that if Medb is bathing and the thing is thrown at her, she can't dodge it or something. Or it will kill her, not just having the possibility of doing so. A sure fire way of assassinating her, basically, as long as the conditions are met.

Step aside nerds. This is what the true strongest (cutest) roster looks like.

Forgot to add, Medb isn't cursed by cheese, so it's not just throwing a handful at her will kill her when she's bathing.

Essentially, to kill you surefire you have to recreate her death. The point being, Zerker Lancelot isn't going to be able to do it.

>Cutest
>Rider isnt Astolfo

whoa.

Percy, ever since that Capcom beat 'em up "Knights of the Round".

Last thread some user said that you can use the recovery system once per account. Is that true? I bought my account some time ago and this would actually avoid the risk for it to get taken back.

>has been confirmed to require her to be bathing
That's Moriarty's assumption. You know, same Moriarty whose plan failed in EoR? The fact is she did got fucked by a cheese, period.

>bought my account
Fuck off cuck.

>no Chacha
You ruined it.

yeah

when the hell is the last leg of the race?
I want to make Ishtar permanent

Nice headcanon Medbcuck, see She gets BTFO by cheese confirmed by the Event you described as "her time to shine":

Never, soon people will get sick of farming it and just drop the event

>cutest rider isn't Astolfo
ummmmmmm....

Not him, but Banana is cuter than Chacha

So berserker shitsalot and melvin the filthy mexicuck can't win against Medb no matter how much they try? Good.

which we don't know how it happens yet.

2 days from now 3 depending how slow everyone is

>gay shit
>cute

why is the more attractive Gorgon with red eyes enemy only? she looks 500x better like that

fake

Who needs more fanart

Oh fuck off, I played almost since day one and got only few 5* that I don't even like. This account was like 30$ and had more fucking 5* than 4*. Sorry if I'm not retarded enough to choose the shittiest option just because Veeky Forums says so.

Nice, then I'll do it, thanks.

This whole thing really doesn't make a lot sense u know.
It's not like stabbing Mordred with a lance a top of a hill will deal extra conceptual damage or that Okita is susceptible to tuberculosis.
Have death circumstances ever determined weakness and strengthens of servants before?
Only major feats or Origin determine that damage

I don't know why but this event is incredibly boring to farm compared to practically every other event. It's the first event I've felt fatigue from playing.

>disgusting onis
>cute
no

You do know who Moriarty is, don't you? The criminal mastermind who is also pretty smart and kinda great at keikakus? Simple fact is if it just needed cheese thrown at her Moriarty wouldn't assume her death needs to be recreated.
>The fact is she did got fucked by a cheese, period.
When? In her death? Yes. When she was old. Medb lived a long life, this is well known. So, recreating her death makes sense.
But the same event literally just confirmed how the weakness worked through Moriarty. Do you realise how retarded your argument is here? "Moriarty is wrong and is overplaying it when all you need is a bit of cheese"? That's dumb. You're assuming that Moriarty is intentionally making it harder than it needs to be for no reason, other than to make it hard, and then you're also assuming Moriarty is incompetent despite this being objectively false. Sorry, Jetcuck. This is pretty cut and dry.

>jetfag is reduced to stealing others' original content
P O T T E R Y

>triggered account buying cuck
wew lad

Summer Fran. NOW.

Servants are slaves to their legends. Karna ended up dying while his back was turned to his enemy in a battle with Arjuna, for example.

Kiara

Ere-chan

Anti-Onifags have been BTFO beyond the point of ever recovering. You have no right to post im this general.

>You do know who Moriarty is, don't you? The criminal mastermind who
Got BTFO in EoR aand managed to get captured by Medb of all people.

That's who he is in Nasuverse.

>/v/ermins think that cuck is a legit argument
Whew, will you start posting fake news about SJWs too?

Not always, but clearly in Medb's case that's how it is. Cu has a conceptual weakness against Caladbolg due to a deal between him and Fergus.

I mean really, it makes quite a bit of sense. Medb had a long and successful life, and the only blot really was her death, which was almost insulting in a way. It makes sense, then, that that is represented as a servent, and that she can be killed 100% if she is bathing when a chunk of cheese (strong enough to kill) is thrown at her. I suppose it works conceptually, like if the requirements are met Medb will die. At the very least, it makes a lot more sense than "throw a handful of cheese are her and she's disappear".

But has it ever been said that Karna takes extra damage from bows to the back?
Because that's the case being made to Med
I know that legends determine usage for weapons and their attributes, like anti-divinity or dragon-slaying, but this seems a little too dumb.

Literally who?

I'd say Taiga, but we all know how that'll turn out.

>using another man's Servants
>rolling another man's quartz
Kill yourself, cuckold. Your kind will never be welcome here.

It's never explicitly said that Karna takes extra damage from that, but I'm pretty sure it's been a thing that Servants are conceptually weak to the things that ended up killing them in life.

>But the same event literally just confirmed how the weakness worked through Moriarty.
Moriarty is memrely making up a plan based on the cheese weakness. Fact is she is still weak to fucking cheese.
>You're assuming that Moriarty is intentionally making it harder than it needs to be for no reason
Because he is retarded, as proven by being captured by her and not knowing how to escape prison?

I'm sure theres at least one good fanart of taiga

Its just doing the same mission over and over again. The more popular events in this game aren't as redundant feeling, usually each bit of farming you do has you unlocking something along the way, or working towards something. This doesn't really give that feeling.

Especially after it became obvious it wasn't really a competition.

How does Gudao hope to compete with Toshizo? Cuck/10.

I rolled most of the servants in this gacha so I'm actually enjoying farming more than I usually do because I get to try my shiny new toys

Because Medb is actually pretty strong? She was in Nero Fest you know. EoR was a pretty great plan on his behalf too, just things he couldn't count on foiled him. At the very least, you don't get to claim that he's dumb and shouldn't be listened to. He's competent enough to not take the hard route when the answer is as simple as throwing some cheese her way.
>Fact is she is still weak to fucking cheese.
Exactly. But to exploit that weakness, she has to be bathing. Otherwise they could simply just arm themselves with piles of cheese and fling it at her when they see her.
>Because he is retarded, as proven by being captured by her and not knowing how to escape prison?
>but he is retarded
KEK, the state of Jetcucks.

Umm jetcucks?

Obviously some of this is replying to

B T F O
T
F
O

>Because Medb is actually pretty strong?
So strong she got BTFO by Rama guise she is clearly the strongest Rider.
>But to exploit that weakness, she has to be bathing.
Nope, to have a literal 100% chance to kill her, she needs to bath according to Moriarty. She is still weak to cheese.
>Medbcuck can't accept facts
If Moriarty was smart he would be captured by Medb. At thus point, even a brat like Rama has proven to be smarter.

just throwing cheese could possibly conceptually hurt her or scare her off but killing her would probably be when she is bathing.

Is the race over yet?

Every waifubait in this game is cuckbait in reality. Why do we keep playing? Is this a form of masochism? Fuck this shit.

Give it another two or three days.

>So strong she got BTFO by Rama guise she is clearly the strongest Rider.
>antiMedbfag doesn't know that even a nerfed Rama is one of the strongest Servants

>join the thread
>Jetcuck is getting BTFO
Pfahahahah, some things never change.

Doing a 10 roll during the solar eclipse

Who should show up?

I̳̯̠͚̓̓͡ ̷̘̺͓̥̗͙̏̇ͩ̀͆̚w̶ͨ̔͆ ̯̦͍͈̳̭̼ͩ͗̋ͦ͆ͤ͊ạ̼̞̺̠ͯ͗͒̽ͨ̍ ̟͈̏͑ͮ͆n̬̒͛̇̈́ ̰͛͗͑͐ͯ̚t͙̠ ̴̝̬̻̦͙̺ͪ̄̄ͫ͆̈ ͕̞̮̀͋̚t̝̥̞̏̀̎ ̧̩͖ͧ̀̏o̼̪̹͈͕̍̌̍̈́̈́ͭ͝ͅ ̧͈̻͎͎͆̄ ̠̺͍͖̜̋̏̇́̂ͦ̋͡g̺̔͒ͩ́̏͘ ̖̿͊ẹ̴͉͈͈̼͂̌ͪͭ͂ͫ̏ ̟̭̕t̢̻̜̠̊͌̑͗ ̠̮̥̹̤̫̱͂̍́ͯ̇̓̀ ̝͓̦̫̹͒ǫ̼̠̯̑̃̏͂ͩ̚ͅ ̟̱̬͕̙̻̈̾̋u̹̦͚̩̜̘͛ͮ̑ͭ̓ ̜̤̭̀̄ͫ͝t̟̱̭̬͍͔̱͐̋̓̿ͣ̚̚ ̴͚̗͖̠̳̖͐̍̈̈́ͩ ̤̯͕̙̘͈ͤ̂̈͌̇̽̓ő͕̯͉ͧ͒ͦͤ̂ͫ ̞͍͉͚̘͕ͬ̀̑͜f͇̹̤̫ ͊́̽ͯ̏̉͢ ̛̮̞̠̮̂ͩ͗d̙̤͙̥̫͈̩̐̔ͫ ͉̮͔̤͐̒̓̐͊a̗̳̱̺̞̤̖ͤ͐ͤͮ̍ ͫ̇̏ͫ̓n̟̺͚̤̥̥̆ͨ̃͂ͧ̌ ͚̣̆ͣ͞gͮ̈ͦ̆ͨ̓̚ ̯̔́̍͗͜o̪͋ͣ ̦̭̘ͦ͝h̦̱̼̻̄͑ͫ ̛ẹ̗ͮ̿͐̿̕ ̴̗̼̞ͩ͒̎ͤ̆̓ͮḻ̓̎ͨ̄̄̓ ͍̗̪̝̤̱͙ͧ̄ͯ͢l̴͔͎͙̔ ̭̣̗̳̮̼.̴͎̝͉͆̇̐̽

How good is Maid Alter?
What's the best way to use her?

>join the thread
>Tokiomitards are getting BTFO

>join the thread
>Gilcuck is getting BTFO

I remember when this used to be possible, Last time I remember seeing it was xmas rerun or the original run.

Look at all these cuckbait that whales will spend a fortune over.

Shit.
Don't.

qp farming

>paying my daily big mac money to get some gook's hard farmed quartz and apples to use for myself
>throw it away and get another
Truly the american dream. Have fun with your one 10 roll every couple of months cuck.

>How good is Maid Alter?
Not even the memelist knows.

He is Karna tier. Karna tier + Mash + Nightingale vs Origin Servant tier and Medb, and she still managed to die, pathetic.

>So strong she got BTFO by Rama guise she is clearly the strongest Rider.
Nobody is arguing that, retard. She's not the strongest Rider. She's also not massively incompetent like you seem to think she is,and Rama is pretty high tier powerlevel wise. In case you don't know, Medb is suited in more of a caster role too. Her interlude confirms this.
>Nope, to have a literal 100% chance to kill her, she needs to bath according to Moriarty. She is still weak to cheese.
Except that's the only way the weakness has been described to be exploitable. Though does make a valid point, I think it would still have to be fairly heavy cheese. In her myth, it was part of one of those huge wheels, which hit like a rock. At the very very least, it's clear now that you can't just beat Medb by throwing cheese at her like you were trying to meme last thread.
>If Moriarty was smart he would be captured by Medb. At thus point, even a brat like Rama has proven to be smarter.
You really don't have a clue, do you? Medb is pretty smart. She;'s probably one of the 4 keikaku villains mentioned, this is all pretty clear from her lore, and every single appearance in the story.

You've literally reached the point where you are arguing freaking Moriarty is stupid. You're done.

>he's too poor to whale
kek

Mashu is pretty strong too by the way. So is Karna.

Why are they having so much trouble rating her?

>No one is claiming Medb is the strongest rider
>This mouthbreather moves the goalpost
What a tard
>Having a hateboner for Medb that you make the case that the Napoleon of Crime is dumb
Come on son

This entire game is cuckbait anyways.

Don't buy into the memes
Anyone who says she's bad just lacks the knowledge to use her properly. Try a teamcomp that can utilize her support skills and you'll do wonders.
This is what I'm using atm, works extremely well.
Can't wait to max her skills and make her even more OP.