New anti-normie Cars that make Veeky Forums's list

Okay Veeky Forums, I've been coming here for a awhile now and I've seen how you all have complained about the state of cars (SUVs/Crossovers mainly) and how the Normies/women/soyboys ruined them.
I'm in the market for a new car. What would Veeky Forums's top picks for a non-cucked car these days? I know most of you would say get used but I wanna keep this car for like 8 to 10 years plus I wanna warranty.
I'm a 26 yo and make I would like to keep my budget below $30K (maybe $35K).
I'll take any style as long as I get a decent, anti-normie ride.

i hope this is bait.

WR 125

>new car

I'm sorry user, but a good majority of new cars are cucked. Below $35k would get you a fairly new 392 Charger with not too many miles. If you insist on new get a Miata or BRZ with a third pedal to weed out the normies. Possibly a 370z as well. I'd stay away from Mustangs/Camaros in any trim since those are well considered normie-mobiles

Just about everything nowadays has electric power steering, drive-by-wire throttle, and that auto-braking bullshit that'll straight up wrench control from you.

Sadly, no. I need a car here soon.

What about Honda Civic or VW Golf/GTI? The 2017s near me are pretty cheap now.

Civics are normie-mobiles, unless you spring for the Si or Type R. GTI's with a stick would also be a good choice, bonus points if it's a 2 door instead of 4.

anti-normie normie club

>bonus points if it's a 2 door instead of 4
dead in the US

OP could get a certified pre-owned 2 door GTI, the fact that the 2 door is dead makes it even more normie proof

If I got a Civic, it would be a Sport trim Hatchback and once the warranty expired, I'd tune the shit outta it.

Why would you get a sport if the Si is well under $30k? Plus the Si comes in a coupe which further repels normies.

All new cars are cucked. Cucked design for pedestrian safety or cucked drivetrains.

I would get used, but after the problems my last used car had, I wanna play it safe and have the warranty.

Buy a gun, put in your mouth and pull the trigger.
It's the only thing that will make the memes stop.

I wanna keep this car for like 8 to 10 years plus I wanna warranty.
>paying $15,000 for a warranty that has fine print in it that doesn't cover you for "misuse"
>such as driving to work every day or hauling groceries occasionally

a fool and his money i guess

Do this exactly.
The sport hatch is just as fast as the Si, as in even road testers don't feel the difference. The hondata tune pushes it even past the Si in terms of speed, and it won't fuck your insurance rates.
I own one, and its a blast to drive.

>needing a warranty
So you're a poorfag with no money set aside for repairs?

Yeah OP. You're right. Cars only last 8 to 10 years tops before turning to dust, so there's absolutely no point in considering an older car.

I mean wouldn't it be crazy if people were still able to daily drive cars that were made in the 40's? Lol that would be wack.

Oops forgot this pic I found in some fiction book.

Ha imagine if that were real.

2016 Accord Coupe V6 with a 6-speed manual

If you really want to become elite look into subaru Spec B's pretty rare, from what I've seen

WRX STI, Miata/124 Spider, 370Z, BRZ/GT86

most cars these days are cucked by overkill safety regulations and tasteless soccer moms driving the market, so you're mostly out of luck

get something used unless you reeeeally want that warranty. It's cheaper and more fun

hot hatches in general are normie, except the 90s civics.

don't even consider the 2017 Type-R(ice) though, it's an overrated plie of shit

Or...y'know...he doesn't expect his car to break...Because it's new. And he wants to not have to pay for parts and labor that he shouldn't have to pay for.

Warranties also cover rentals.
My 16 WRX has been in the shop for 2 weeks waiting for a rear O2 sensor because apparently there are none In stock in the US.
Covered under warranty.
Rental covered under warranty.

Without that I'd be paying more for a rental than for the repair

I had money set aside the first time but a new engine and transmission repairs were a lot...

If it lasts longer, I'll keep it but they don't make cars like they use to

>Anti-normie

Sportbike. Something you can only stand to own and use if you genuinely enjoy motoring, every single moment of it. For everyone else they are impractical torture racks.

If I had money to blow, I'd just get used and have them tuned up and stuff. But for now, I gotta pay it sorta safe until I really start bringing home the bacon.

something with a v8 and straightpiped

Optimas arnt bad, they look a little bit sharper than the average mid-sized sedan and the turbo models are powerful for a FWD normie-mobile.

the current gen models are pretty generic on the inside but the last gen (2015 and earlier) have very driver-focused interiors with a nice curved dash you dont see much of anymore.

being a Kia they depreciate like bricks the first couple of years and you can get a certified top trim model with low mileage and lots of warranty coverage for the low $20k's.

3k civic
27k in mods

Wrong. Cars don't break unless the car is already shit with 300k miles. I own two cars, one from 2003 and the other from 1996. They both run fine and have never broken down.

Your new soycar is probably more likely to break because of all the integrated electronics systems. Just buy literally any car from 1950-2010 with less than 40k miles and it will be fine. You last car must have been absolute shit.

It need to be a dd, not a track car.

evo x and be the an hero you want to be.

>I know most of you would say get used but I wanna keep this car for like 8 to 10 years plus I wanna warranty.
No user, you are the normie.

What was your previous car op?

Porsche 911

It was a 2009 Toyota 4runner...

Mazda 6 Touring M/T

Renault Megane RS
Peugeot 308 GTI