>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Other urls found in this thread:

steamspy.com/search.php?s=total war
nielspeterdejong.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about Three Kingdoms Total War?

Everyone is pandering to China these days.

[Open]
I'm impressed.

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

Wait 3 months :)

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

If people actually preordered TWW2 and ended up not being to refund because of norsca they deserve it tbqh

True thread of /twg/ for true /twg/ers

Pretty much guaranteed to be DLC for TWW2

The TRUE Total War General

>That one redditor throwing a hissy fit
Holy kek
I bet he is the same guy who stole that chaos chad meme

LOVE ETERNAL!
In old model form

Put some pain on with the artillery and ganged up on some greatweapon quarellers to kill them a bit, gunna smash through with the black orcs and ladder up the walls to get a good angle to shoot down on them

Not liking how the carnosaur just disappears when the abomination slaps it

Are they the most loving couple in Warhammer?

use trolls to smash through gates. Have black orcs climb

Looking at Steamspy Rome2 being bad kinda killed all TW sales.

ATTILA atleast suffered pretty hard while Warhammer is helping the franchise recover again.

What about the future though?
Could Medieval 3 in case it doesn't suck keep the franchise alive? Or is everyone else just kinda moving towards /gsg/ these days? Europa Universalis IV and Crusaders Kings 2 atleast picked up a lot of players for the genre especially after the Rome 2 failure.

Are they evil?

Looks like a good old fashioned bug to me
There were a few Skaven units jittering around too I noticed in a couple of the battle videos

That's the camera's doing, it just makes units invis if you get to close to them

Whoever recorded the .webm probably has proximity fading on

will we be able to use WH1 factions against WH2 factions in multiplayer?

Fuck chivalry, I'm gonna get realpolitikal with Alberic and unite the realms for the onslaught of Chaos, no matter the cost.

Nice bait faggot

No other game series does what total war does, it's not going anywhere after one bad game that didn't meet expectations (Rome 2) and one game that didn't sell as well as the others (Atilla). The warhammer trilogy is a way to experiment with different things like a more narrative driven campaign and a bigger emphasis on individual characters whilst they figure out how to make the series more interesting in the future.

Absolutely. They just aren't lolrandum evil like so many other WH baddies. They're more like Dr. Doom evil in that they consider everyone else inferior and therefore they ought to rule over everything.

No bait.
I am actually curious

steamspy.com/search.php?s=total war

EU IV has around as many owners as Warhammer TW and Europa Universalis used to be dumb neckbeard territory.

>No other game series does what total war does

>they consider everyone else inferior and therefore they ought to rule over everything
Are they truly evil if they're completely right?

Amazons are no longer canonical user, please respect the lore

This feature alone sells TWW2 for me!

As soon as Bannerlord comes out I won't have to touch this shit series anymore.

Trying to make a unit go through the right breach is such a fucking nightmare, how did the series take such a colossal step back with Warhammer

that was the camera tard

I get it.

I've been away, is Queek a pussy in the footage so far or op bullshit like Wulfrik?

ATTILA sold like shit because Rome 2 was a massive disappointment which made many people drop the series.

Rome TW was like babies first TW so everyone was megahype for Rome 2.
Though ATTILA kinda never had a chance anyways.
People just thought ATTILA would be Barbarian Invasion 2.0 and nobody ever gave a fuck about that game.

It's so irrelevant that 90% of all people forget to name it when they make a game ranking list. Like Total War Alexander.

i un-ironically agree

nielspeterdejong.tumblr.com/
posting sauce again before someone else asks

What in the fuck is this army composition for Grimgor

I look at these two big dumb monsters rolling around and I have an epiphany on the state of Total War, this webm encapsulates perfectly what has become of this series, a goddamn freak show for children.

ree why can't they give us real lighting

he has good melee attack and defense, duelist and armour piercing but he has less than 3k health so hes really squishy

been taking tips from the AI probably

Are you turk?

Do you have to ask?

>histcucks are at it again

t.history cuck

the infantry that get btfo when the carno rolls into them are a nice touch, was worried these animation might happen in isolation

but it sales as good as hot pockets

What is the use of this ability? If turns off if an enemy gets within 200 meter range but the firing range of the unit is only 180.

Faction unlocker for Fortress of Dawn, then I will conquer two continents simultaneously.

>btfo
>everyone gets up

When you think about it's it's a T-Rex fighting some weird monster, this looks like something out of a children's show

this nigga thinks kek

That's actually a very nice compromise.

Being elitist about how your hobby is somehow more "mature" while you post in a video game board on Veeky Forums of all places speaks volumes about your intelligence

Yep, they are already in on the Vortex campaign they will be just locked to anyone who don't have the first one

It's bugged though only in the tooltip afaik. It's actually meant to say 70m, but the tooltip got fucked up with the norsca update. The hotfix beta should fix it I think.

kek the butthurt is real
warhammer fantasy is for only the most seasoned Veeky Forums grognards, hence the sheer autism that has taken over this general. Thats why it got canned, the lvl 40 wizard requirement meant it didn't sell.

I'm not even that guy... I'm just saying this looks like it could be something from a children's show

T-REX VS DA HELLPIT A-B-O-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

>everyone gets up
I'm talking about the fact they got knocked all over the place at all you fuckwit and for all we know they just got chunked for most of that units hp, just cant actually see the health bars.

Because obviously looking at little men fighting like they were army-men appears much more mature to outside observers.

It's my first time to properly playing as him, don't really know what I'm doing desu

What do you recommend?

Nah it's the same in TWW, knockdown from other units has no damage effect.

Why do you assume everyone is autistic like you and bitches about "muh malekith voice" like a screeching child?

Yes, because no other couple in warhammer has more then 5 minutes thought given to it.

They are both power hungry, vain and immoral, even occasionally cruel. But they do love eachother, and Vlad does treat the peasantfolk better then some other imperial lords (and probably all brettonian lords), they need not fight in the army and pay less taxes, though a few more peasants might go missing in the night. I would say Vlad and Isabella are evil in that they want power and don't really care about the cost as long as they have eachother. But they are not completely heartless and are willing to compromise (in the end times vlad helped Franz against chaos and was made Elector Count of Sylvania) and vlad only made his bid for emperorship when the entire empire was already in a 3-way civil war where every elector count basically had the right to try and restore order. Franz is no doubt a better emperor then him, but Vlad and Isabella would not be the worst rulers, far better then Mannlet.

Of course, unless you consider documentaries on the history channel to be for children.

You might be too new to know but TW was used to represent ancient battles in TV documentaries.

>Tomb Kings announced

What happened to krellposter? Where is he to remind us that Fantasy and History should live in harmony?

How do I do a good Greenskins start on Very Hard?
I tried getting a foothold in the southern Badlands, but ended up being ground to tiny green bits between the stacks of Thorgrim and Karak Azul

I sure hope you're purposefully missing the point user, for your own good.

I miss the Nagash not announced poster. The one with the skeletons and funny sentances.

I don't care about malekith's voice
I just think preordering digital goods is completely pointless when even the preorder incentive is available for a week after launch, and people should especially not have been preordering if anything they saw during the skaven reveal was enough to put them off

And before TW, they used tabletop models. An "outside obsever" still isn't going to give a fuck about the difference between someone watching historical/fantasy soldiers fighting in a vidya vs playing a tabletop, both will be considered immature.

tl;dr your sense of elitism is dumb as fuck

You said, and I quote:

>Because obviously looking at little men fighting like they were army-men appears much more mature to outside observers.

And I replied with

>Of course, unless you consider documentaries on the history channel to be for children.

Because they were used for an adult audience that doesn't play videogames, which confirms that t "little men fighting like they were army-men appears much more mature to outside observers"

he was a fraud

Well I obviously don't know what the fuck I'm doing with Night Golbins but good enough

>history channel
>not for children

Man, its gotta suck to be such a salty crybaby all the time.

I assume you're conceding, was nice arguing with you.

So which WH2 army lets me stand in a line and let my artillery shred the opponent while they crash into my lines?

I can't be arsed microing shit, that's too casual.

i still don't quite get why people didn't like rome 2.

was it the bugs?

Actually I stopped caring at , you are free to stay deluded. Normal people consider all of this to be equally immature, there's no degree of maturity in nerd shit for them.

Literally Dawi. They can't manoeuvre worth a damn.

You conceded the moment you started arguing that the history channel used to be for children when it had the holocaust on blast 24/7.

I've already proved my point, you haven't and now you reply with "I don't even caer lol" which is ironic since you're replying.

Godawful performance.
Lots of bugs and crashes.
Savegame errors
Shitload of faction DLC starts here.
No Family Trees-

The Dorfs aren't in the second game

>No Family Trees-
fug warhammer is ultra shit compared

wait a month or two for the combined map. Play dwarfs and avenge every grudge from the lustria to the chaos wastes

Must be nice to be so out of the loop of what people actually think in the real world. Good night user.

Does anyone here use CreamAPI?

Still no argument, still you reply, I thought you stopped caring?

Just admit defeat, it's okay, you're anonymous.

Honestly they beat the Holocaust over our heads at such an early age I'd consider the hell pit abomination to be less kid friendly.

They have a location on the map. No doubt there will be a mod to make them playable within a week.

I would have if I didn't buy all the DLC first.

Can't I do the same thing with Skaven?

They have artillery

>Godawful performance.
>Lots of bugs and crashes.
>Savegame errors
I have literally never had issues with these

>Shitload of faction DLC starts here
Started with Shogun 2 sadly

>Family trees
Ehh they were good but losing that alone doesn't make it a bad game

this

I was only using it for the Wood Elves