pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/oawashima/status/898532252014878721
youtube.com/watch?v=APYQlGZg8Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=_Me0gTsjFiE
youtube.com/watch?v=73Veyuy4kKg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was looking through a bunch of Morgan lewds and noticed whenever it's blondr or blue hair Morgan, it's rape, but when it's black hair she's a total slut.

I wonder why that is...

first for raul is gay

Based Roy.

Angry Nino!

Really makes you think.

OLIVIA

I pick Sophia!

Such a ripe body, ready for sexual pleasure.

Bartre with Brash Assault or Vantage
(+ATT Brave Axe+ set)

Raul is a cool guy and I hope he has a nice day!

trip back on

twitter.com/oawashima/status/898532252014878721

Would you be ok with lewd hero art in FEH only showing up in the Catalog of Heroes moving forward in exchange for ~120 apology orbs?

I must breed Celica.

I NEED to breed Celica.

Linde is a good girl who heals her friends!

>Have a ton of units that need feather investment
>Seriously considering disregarding all of them and making a 5*+10 Nino
I must be crazy, right? I just noticed one of my Ninos is +spd/-def. Please convince me not to throw all my feathers away.

A happy Genny is a cute Genny!

I love Raul's Daughter.

SEVEN 5* IN SEVEN DAYS INCLUDING +Atk/-HP Amelia, +Spd/-Def Corrin and +Spd/-Res Tana!
Thank you based ISIS, I knew shilling FEH in other generals would pay off.

>they censored STiki
>no fucking apology orbs
Fuck Anna and fuck jews man

Is this a good build?

Rape Olivia!

N I N O !
I
N
O
!

STOP POSTING THIS

What build should I use on my -def/+res SpecialEyes?

If the guys get even more extra lewd to compensate of course.

fuck you

Nino!

>all those wasted stat points in defense and hp

why bother at all?

It wasn't released at the time.

I'd roll for her.

Lalum when?
Give her an axe.

>that res

>22 res
Why is Veronica so dumb and useless?

Wrath~ wrath~

>whale boasting his hauls

Sure thing """F2P""" """Luckshitter"""

EVA-01!

Send Home 3

Her sexual healing is for me only. She's my pure slut.

>Why haven't you done a murder-suicide yet
Because when traumatizing things like that happen to you, you don't want to inflict that same emotional distress on anyone else.

I haven't committed suicide because even though the molestation part is over which happened with my cousins. They were 16,
and I was 13 at the time I'm used to my parents not used to giving a fuck about me. That's the only thing that encouraged me to get a job and a car young. I slept in my car for a few months in a Walmart parking lot, and I hate being homeless, so I'll just deal with their shit until I save enough money to move out. FEH is the only thing that keeps me grounded right now.

We need more sweet boss characters in FEH. They could even make a game mode where we fight giant bosses with huge amounts of HP and annoying as shit skills. This could even be a good way to get us to actually use ninja debuffs

Seriously you guys

Me on the right.

Distant Counter to make him a green / red mage check.

R8 this homo archer pls lads, I'm currently trying to decide if I should invest in him
>inb4 speed

Hahahahaha it's funny because rape. Ha ha lol so clever you made a joke about raping someone lol ur funny man hahaha seriously such comedy gold lol did you think of this yourself or did you get it from other comedic geniuses like family guy or maybe south park damn haha lol man this is so funny hahahaha it's like that santa clause song but about rape hahahaha lol you really nailed how funny rape can be haha i hate when dumb femenasts are like 'Rape Jokes Are Almost Never Funny' when like HEL-LOOOO you got guys like user coming up with A1 material like this here HILAROIUS knee slapper about raping someone.
I really like the way your joke was at best BARELY related to the parent comment. It adds a lot to the timing of this totally hilarious and not shitty joke. If the subject matter was anything besides rape, I don't think that kind of watery, contrived connection would work, but since it is rape Woa-ho-holy moly dude! You nailed it! Such a brilliant grail comment right here, man, really top of the line genuinely funny and in no way trite or banal.
Wow this joke was so good and necessary, god damn. Have you considered getting into comedy writing? I really think it's in your future, bud
edit: guys i'm not mad because it's a rape joke, I'm mad because it's not a funny, clever or well written one.

Would he even be a good unit with his boosted stats?

Predict Archanea characters

Marth, Y Tiki, Camus, Caeda, Jeorge, Linde Merric

Julia still the king baybeee
would probably use Veronica over her though

>he doesn't have at LEAST 40 natty 5*
Ummmmm, unluckshitter?

>FE:Heroes doesn't get high quality ufotable animated shorts for each new expansion featuring the new characters.

Its not fair. Why is this happening. Is ISIS cutting down on costs or is FE:H the absolute inferior gacha?

Can someone please post that cute Morgan gif again?

If you have Klein, why don't you just use Klein

He's limited to Brave Bow-only but he's the second strongest archer in the game so he's good at nuking shit. -Res is still probably better than -Spd though, since he actually has enough defense to tank physical attackers that double him whereas he has 0 chance against any mage.

I don't get why you're so mad. Shouldn't you be happy your daughters are getting a lot of support on this board?

Marth, Young Tiki, and Caeda
That's it, anymore will take away from an Awakening or Fates character

Marth.
(lol.

I want to mating press my best friend!

What's the likelihood we eventually get Veronica and or Zacharias/Bruno/whatever the fuck he's calling himself today for free as a 2* like the other Askr units, as a 4* from a GHB, or 5* from a Tempest?

Nah I love the sprite animation.

What would you do to Noire?

Mercy kill.

silly user!, all Archanea characters have already been revealed!

I don't honestly give a shit about the rest, but if there's no Camus, that's my breaking point.
I can put up with it being only 3 fucking games.
I can put up with them making the "fan favorites" into paid DLC.
I can put up with the retarded Lord explanation.
I can put up with them making the twins from actually interesting mechanical characters into clones of each other.
I can even put up with Hayashi not understanding Fire Emblem.

But no Camus, No Sale.

ISIS is making crazy bank from FEH but won't even hire artists to make consistent work.

Shoving various objects up Noire's butt!

paizuri

>saving my feathers for Valter
>Nino's best friends Eirika and Linde are both +1
>thought she was feeling left out
>spent Valter's feathers on Nino!
Nothing wrong with it.

Marth

Classic Tiki alt costume for nu-Tiki

I'd say 40 5 stars f2p playing since launch is average luck. I've gone for 2 months withotu any 5* and I'm at nearly 40 natty 5*.

Creampie in the morning, creampie in the afternoon, creampie in the evening.

So very ripe and firm

Yes since i don't care about censorship.

I'm actually one of those people with no self control and roll every time I get 10 orbs. TT is the good shit since I can get a roll a day.

How does one get a sheep that strong ?

>fight giant bosses
wait for the demon or dragon fight at the end of the current story they have right now, it'll happen inevitably
Isn't Camus really popular with the nips? It's why I still have hope for Minerva despite the fat titted bitch being almost guaranteed

>Luna over Bonfire

It seems pretty likely if you ask me. We'll get Loki to deem Veronica as useless eventually and we'll rescue her or some shit.

Sounds good, I wish I had a Leon.

30 def and 40 sounds good enough to me, the problem is there's not much point in having a bulky archer, unless you give him CC

>tfw still no Freddy

I'd do everything with her.As her father!

Leon has better attack and ivs, plus I like him more and can easily merge him since I have 2
True, but sadly I don't have a -res +atk Leon

Man why is Echoes OST so good? It might have even surpassed RD as my favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=APYQlGZg8Vw

I'm not really the best guy to take advice from but you should probably kill your cousins

Noire dumb's face makes her look like Lucie Wilde

>tfw they will be nerfed since their story/tt versions are too good

The point is that his res is so bad that it's worth getting the minus because he has no chance of surviving a mage blowing in his direction.

It's a marginal difference, that IV is still fantastic. Leon will do great work for you.

Severa! And her cute mom!

how would they even censor units like spring camilla?
just slap a hijab over her clothes?

Oyakodon

I dont have a S. Tiki, whats a good replacement for Close Defense on Tana

Fury

Damn good work for your husbando user. He needs bonfire with that def but it can wait. Still farming feathers to merge all mine. Good to see someone else loves Freddy like I do.

>Can never see Cordelia again without being reminded that she will be forever a cuck no matter what happens to her character.

Poor girl

it's got my fave recruitment theme for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=_Me0gTsjFiE

I meant what do you think the circumstances of us getting them in and in what rarity, no way we're not gonna end up getting them eventually.
Well duh, they're basically the first absurd bloated units we got in the story, but now everything has buffed to shit stats. What I'm wondering is if they'll dumb down things like Veronica's tome, which I remember being pretty good at the time, but that might just be because it used to be the only thing in the game that generated panic.
Burger King GHB with youtube.com/watch?v=73Veyuy4kKg as the map theme when

kys Tyler

0-4: I upgrade this fgt
5-9: I save my feathers

>"I am an idiot and don't understand it's only going to get worse if I don't fight for art integrity."