SMITE general /smgen/

Welcome to SMITE General,
Smite is a MOBA type game that features gods from various pantheons.
No Abrahamic gods, apparently HiRez is too afraid of making Jesus duke it out with other gods but other gods from other pantheons are OK. :^)

>PC Patch: 4.15 Corrupted Arena
smitegame.com/news/new-in-smite-corrupted-arena-4-15-patch-notes

>Console Patch: 4.14 Ursa Major
smitegame.com/news/smite-console-ursa-major-4-14-patch-notes

No Discord link

No Twitch/Curse link

Sorry I'm not in the "active ones"

Jesus is not a god.

The real question is when God will be in it.

Guan Yu isn't either

Guan Yu is in the game. What are you on?

The new Ama skin. I think I want it.

Did they get rid of EAC yet?

Nope, desu I've never had problems with it and my laptop is from 2012.

>not wanting every ama skin
She's one of the more perfect gods so it can't be helped.

I wish the T5 was this kind of transformation over the retarded elemental one with no physical change to the outfit other than "lmao blue green red and black colors elemental xDDD"

Top ADC picks this season? I'm feeling:
>Chiron
>Cupid
>Medusa
>Jing Bae
I'm not feeling apollo anymore.
Shadow you cheeky cunt Jing is perfect in every way pic is the submitted skin for her.

Can we just change the name of Smite to "How not to make a video game?"

Decent skin, I suppose. I'm just glad Hou Yi isnt getting one.

crowd control: the game.

Used to be about skill shots. there are no skill shots anymore when every character has multiple forms of cc that just lock people in place for an instant kill.

i don't know if it's like that for other mobas, but it's why I stopped playing smite.

But this game has Jing therefore its alright.
tfw hirez wont make actual decent game changes unless it makes pros lives easier like nerfing aura items or its some retarded money grab like adventures

The amount of slows really annoys me, its slow > pick > win 4v5 team fight because their DPS is cut. Every God has some form of CC I can't think of one that doesn't. Can still make some skill shots though on cooldowns.

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd agree with you if the model matched the art.

>These shitty Jing posters

Ashur go fuck off. I have no idea how on Earth you can think Jing Wei is worse than, say, Izanami.

Jing loses matches

____ :^) ____________

>its another extra chromosome poster who can't appreciate the beauty that is Jing
more art pls nico nii qt
>smelly dumb arachne posting scum

Sorry, Jing was the only raibu I shooped.

Here's some art though.

No one said stop.
Thats fine
>tfw have PTSD from the "Milking Husky" poster

I usually build warrior, blood forge, demon (crit), death bringer, then leave the last two for situationals any advice on builds I dont like gauntlet since the nerf

ive been playing around with (starter if your char needs it or the game type needs it, pls dont go into lane in conquest with just ninja tabi)ninja tabi->rage->exe->Malice->titan's bane->DB

its actually really nice, you hit extremely hard against everything, the TB+exe combo is just core now imo due to how dangerous tanks are

its problems are that its early game is bad and it has no real way to deal with multiple hides of the nemeian lion, you can kill one guy with it without dying but it hurts you alot, 2 would be impossible

its also expensive as fuck so i probably wouldnt recommend it in something like conquest or assault

i created it with jing wei in mind casue it sets you at exactly enough crit that with your bolts on you get 3x guranteed crits in a row so, along with malice, you can almost use you individual shots like an ability you know will do several hundred dmg sorta like thoth or something, i intend to try dropping malice for poisned star as with its new buff itd also get you to exactly 100% crit with the steroid so youd be able to gurantee slow/debuff specific people with explosive bolts

Gonna give it a try now lets see how I do thanks matey, had no idea poison star got buffed either

It went terrible. Without the early game power getting ahead was too hard not skilled enough for it, Hou is hitting 607 on me. Instead I'll do
>ninja >blood >exe >rage >malice >TB
And see how it goes

the game has a lot of cc because it's an action game. the game also has a lot of means to counter cc.

why does people always complain about easily avoidable or solvable problems? why does people struggle so much to learn and adapt in this game?

Hou Yi shits on Jing Wei. Was the support Geb?

Ares who kept running into towers and chasing kills. Hou and Ares vs Jing and Ares except their ares could actually land chains.

Is Smite dying? I was looking into other MOBA games and wondering which would be the best to invest my time in. I'm a silver ranked shitter because I mained arena for a while before I actually learned how to play the game but managed to land at my best Plat 2. My goal for going pro is to make money and win tournaments which sounds really fun.

Any advice or input? Why do you think Smite is or isn't dying? These updates seem pricey and like a money squeeze to me. Pic semi-related
>come back after a few weeks not playing
>they remove hastened fatalis
>they then remove its replacement
>final blow: remove legacy tier 2 fatalis

post you shitters I know you're there
is sol still a meta mid pick I might learn her just to use cosmic

Guan Yu isnt a god is what he is saying, neither is Zhong Kui thinking about it.

a lot of them aren't "gods" but including lore heavy historical figures helps keep the game going

Its not like I disagree, just clearing up a misunderstood post from ages ago. Also christianity is not a good move for Hi Rez, I mean the shitstorm kali created in the hindu pantheon.

Even though she was portrayed accurately visually

what was the commotion just visual portrayal?
I wonder what it would be like being touched by four hands

Know what I mean, that being said christians would create much more of an uproar over god being in the game.

Only the hardcore fundamentalists.

Really want a shit storm? Put in Mohamed/Muhummad/Mahomid/however you spell it

Yeah fuck that noise

new kali avatar to be put in along with a few other new avatars

Post pictures of Scylla being bullied.

Someone post the one of scylla getting stabbed in the heart

When does Season 4 end? I'm at 23/30 and don't want to miss out on stuff.

january i guess right same as the rest, not over technically til 5 starts

Okay, I figured it would be the entire year, but I wanted to make sure. I saw the "coming soon" part of the season ticket and I panicked.

I'm worried they'll pull some cheap shit and end it before odyssey though

What's your problem kiddo?

scylla cant compare to jing thats all

You can kill YHVH (as in, the Christian god) in some Shin Megami Tensei games. Those are kinda niche and don't get much attention though.

Smite can probably do it now since it isnt as big as it once was.

Ded gaem, what good joust hunter pick?

Ullr