No helmet? Start here:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cYahwC4fcNk
youtube.com/watch?v=lUM06ZAXkzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yamaha

More qts and bikes also previous OP was a faggot.

Convince me not to get a supermoto

Yamaha had created a robot capable of riding a R1 around a track a while back, did it not?

Fucking Japs, bringing about the end of times like it's nothing.

ktm edition lol. Smh.

no

Don't worry, user, I'm (almost) always here to make the OP great again. :^)

>buying super sports for the street
youtu.be/cYahwC4fcNk
>but much good posture
Yeah I'll bet you don't have better technique than Ari

No

Some supersports are comfy you know

It's literally taste and preference. I bought a naked because it's more comfortable to ride between the fun bits, whilst still being fun, but I'd totally buy a supersports bike too.

And slow

I've only ever sat on two supersports bikes that I found uncomfortable, but that's only in the sense that I wouldn't want to cover loads of miles on them, I've never sat on one that is bad.

Maybe marginally more comfortable than other super sports but still not going to change the inherent flaws

That's reasonable. It's all the DD only bike boiracers that are retarded

Yeah it's no modern liter but 143hp and 410lbs dry is plenty for me

Yeah I find them mostly fine too, but some bikes like the new R1 are just way too aggressive for me to sit on all day at 6'.

Nah man Ive ridden plenty of other bikes and I stand by mine being the comfiest supersport I've ridden. Plus the mid-range is great and it has loads of wind protection from the fat fairings

Sorry I should correct the last part, I've owned a naked 900cc bike as well, and I honestly consider the ninja to be better comfort wise just because of the fairings and the seat height

>but some bikes like the new R1 are just way too aggressive

Funnily enough that's one of the two that I found uncomfortable too. The other was my brother's '07 Fireblade (though the newer ones are much comfier, the '08 is is way better too).

The R1 feels full homoligation racebike. Now that I think of it, the RSV4 isn't far off the R1 for discomfort either, but it does at least have a really nice big seat.

Naked bikes are boring, ugly and usually made with worse components, the looks and thrill of a sportbike are worth the uncomfortable ergonomics for me.

BEST 50/50 DUAL SPORT TIRE

I need help here niggas, there is so many fucking choices. I'm gonna be commuting about 8 miles everyday with the bike but I also occasionally go down to a trail 30 miles away with mostly sandy conditions and mud, Occasionally it has sugar sand. I currently am using the stock trail wings and they absolutely fucking blow. Looking to get reasonable mileage, like 3-4k.

The edge of the tank on the R1 killed me, it's way too pointy and I find myself pressed against it all the time, as I ride nuts to tank

Just get a less shitty bike

>Death Wings
Any thing would be better desu

I have a less shitty bike nigger.

Where is it?

I more so found it was just crazy levels of ass up head down. I didn't notice the tank so much but then I'm a manlet.

Yeah I've got like a 32" inseam so maybe that's the difference. The position was crazy yeah but I can deal with that for at least a few hours, the tank turned me off within 5 minutes

I've got a 30" inseam so I dunno. I haven't ridden one though, just sat on quite a few at shows and showrooms etc.

I'd love to try one anyway. I like my Tuono because it feels like it's still mostly sports bike, just with a few good naked bits thrown in. The seat to bar ratio is still close to a sports bike, but taller and wider to the point that you have more support, and the pegs are still so high that you'd never scrape them.

Ask your mother

My mother has a better bike than you though

50/50 tires are a meme in my opinion, it's better to have a more off-road capable tire for when you need it, even if you have to sacrifice a bit of longetivity on the street. I'm currently running Mitas E-09, which are rated 80/20, and they have incredible grip in deep mud and snow, and I haven't noticed any less traction in the twisties on the street. I don't think I'll ever go back to a street biased tire, I don't see the point.

My mechanic said 2smoke a shit

He's right

Thanks, I've been deciding between the TKC 80's and those. I'm leaning more to the E-09's right now.

i can't even

they're just noise machines

>doesnt work on his own machine
>believes what his mechanic says
>mechanic is a bad mechanic anyway if he doesnt understand 2strokes
This is bad b8

>no torque
>shitty unusable powerband
>can't do basic things like sit at constant RPM, engine brake or be ridden in winter with summer jetting without grenading itself
>needs top end rebuilds
>terrible fuel economy
It checks out

Your mechanic a shit
Also
>not working on stuff yourself

>someone becomes a mechanic and tries to make a living with something he likes
>>stop supporting those people, you cuck

Waiting for that spring weather watching some nc videos from last year in the tail.

>mechanic alienates a large portion of clients
He doesnt like motorcycles

>someone dislikes something
>someone feels alienated because someone else dislikes something
wew

>mechanic screws you over fpr $100/hr because youre to stupid to fix it yourself

He's the lead technician at a Yamaha dealer and a riding instructor

I wouldnt take my 2t to a mechanic who doesnt like 2t.
Thats retarded. Have some self respect

>large portion
This delusion

qts on literbikes get me hard. Has to be literbikes

Because you like girls that are more manly than you?

>100€/hr after taxes is like 75€
>from those 75€ you have to pay rent, electricity, all the stuff
>you have to pay stuff you don't charge the customer for like grease and all that random shit
>have 50€/hr left
>some mechanics have not always a bike to work on where they get paid so some hours fall off
>calculates to like 25€/hr over every workday
>get called a jew that "screws" over people
epic my dude

anyone here ride a gp shift pattern?

Get a '17+ 701 for dat noice engine, or wait until the end of the year for the new '18/'19 SMC 690 R which will basically be the same except for a tft

No you tryhard fuckboi

yeah

No it's entirely pointless.

it's just a question, why are you so aggressive to strangers on the internet?

because he broke his transmission when he tried to upshift but actually downshifted

Was that actually you tho?

no point, wait for a self riding one

>cuckasaki
>comfy
lol no, unless your're a manlet

the question is, who wasn't I?

my car was damaged like a fucking month ago and insurance still hasn't told me if they're going to write it off or what
i don't have a job and i don't know when i'll get one
and all i want is a god damn new bike
bullshit

Some, maybe, but not urs, especially not with ur seat that's completely shot

I kinda want one

rather take the original

Someone stole my Suzuki SV650S '07 yesterday. It's gone. Can't find it anywhere, probably some poles with a van took it.

How do I cope? Why would anyone do that to me? Me and that old Suzuki have had all kinds of adventures together.

Always felt that those SVs were like the most soulless bikes you can get, the equivelant of a Toyota Corolla, but this is really hitting me in the feels. Don't know if I even want another bike now.

45 horsepower is plenty. I might buy that bike as a commuter this Summer

i cried when my xl175 got stolen
i didn't even like it that much
you'll always be bitter but get a new bike and move on

Niggers love Suzukis it's no surprise.
Get a bike with an alarm system if you're in America.

>wanting to get cuckasakid

someone tried to steal mine but didnt manage to break the steering lock.

Made me wanna kill someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUM06ZAXkzY

are the whatever manufacturer is shit posters the real can't ride nobikes?
i'm hasbike and almost all other hasbikes i've met just like bikes in general. obviously there's preferences but i wouldn't turn my nose up at any good deal or chance to ride anything

Some wild monkey tried to steal my monster in a gas station that always has 10-20 of us there and was immediately tackled by my soon to be buddy and was thrown around by like 5 other guys until the cops came. Only bent the handle bar but the wiodcraft clip ons replacement were only like 15 dollars from RevZilla. Never left the keys in again.

Outside of aesthetics there are very few bikes I wouldn't go after for the right price. I have to admit that I'm more partial to single swing arms now but as long as it is not a Harley or Buell I'll give it a shot.

i'd buy a old small displacement harley in a heartbeat
the big cruisers not so much but i'm probably going to inherit one and i doubt i'll get rid of it

Im a hasbike and have ridden many bikes.
I can safely say suzuki is the worst and i Will Never own another

How do you guys clean the inside of your helmet?

Mine's fully removable, so it's easy to do. Turning it inside-out, I clean it with a sponge and soapwaterm, finish with the sponge with clean water, than hang it out to dry.

What about you?

my suzuki is my favorite bike and i'm considering another but haven't made up my mind yet

Hows life with brain damage?

Never cleaned mine in the two years I had it.

i buy a new one when it gets too gross

Get a bandit and tell me how it is

Put it through the washing machine once every 5000km after a good soak in the sink with some antibacterial soap. Shit's pretty disgusting.

>antibacterial soap
ishygddt

You mean new padding for the helmet or a whole new helmet?

I'm shocked at how many people I've met who are like "oh man I want a Bandit", like they're a bike to aspire to own.

It's by far the shittiest, soft squidgy pigfat bike I've ever had the displeasure to have ridden.

Shit must smell like a hobo's armpits

Doesn't smell at all weirdly, but then it never gets hot enough here to sweat, and I keep myself pretty clean.

>pigfat
you mean T H I C C

No pigfat.

I've never really met some who aspires to own it, it seems like an in between bike to own for commuting and some touring.

new helmet

Had I not met them I'd have thought they didn't exist but I've met dozens, it's baffling.

...but why? A decent helmet costs quite a bit. Or do they usually start smelling at the end of their life, so it's just convinient?

i'm going to track school for 600s they have a gsxr, r6 or ninja

what do i choose?