Senran Kagura General - /skg/ - #1127

If it fits it sits edition
Previous thread NEWS
>Honey Parade Games stream 01/08/17
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ycXAUdRMA
>Bashou added to PBS as a playable character
>SK:Refle is a VN for Switch with revolutionary handholding, thigh slapping, butt rolling gameplay
>Peach Ball, Senran Kagura Pinball game for Switch
>New Link is a new mobage RPG, introduces Fubuki, Gekko, and Senko
youtube.com/watch?v=5H94E7po2ac
>SK Burst Re:newal, Burst Remake for PS4 featuring Yumi
>Senran Kagura 7even announced for autumn 2018 as a new PS4 title
>Anime will receive 2nd season

GENERAL
>Complete Character Listing
senrankagura.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters
>Downloads
pastebin.com/JLNp6uMA
>Peach Beach Splash CG Pack
mega.nz/#!atsXBCSI!BSJF1VKiFIt7ja601CuHH8NX3CP5bItVmUNGSQo0o9Y
>Newest Fanart
pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=閃乱カグラ
>Senran Kagura Drawing Thread
SK: NEW WAVE MOBILE GAME
>How to Play
senran-international.boards.net/thread/352/guide-play-wave-outside-japan
>Mobacoin Guide
i.imgur.com/RbVpnjU.png
>Card Release Thread
senran-international.boards.net/thread/666
>Card Archive (Updated 7/14/17)
mega:#!39E2SRIR!fy2JYLmHDLL3nH8rx4f6x6KMbesuHex1p_pRtdFcfuM
>Card Wiki
seesaawiki.jp/kagranw/

MISC
>MarvelousAQL Senran Kagura site
senrankagura.marv.jp/
>Creator's Twitter
twitter.com/kenichiro_taka
>Japanese 2ch Thread Futalog
futalog.com/index.php?mode=ttl&s_word=�M���J�O

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RV7M7fSMbgg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is my wife Shiki performing! Please encourage her!

Remember to get fit or Daidouji will punch you in the dick

I want to be that microphone.

Oh nein! Your Senran was caught and is being held hostage in one of her rival schools and you are the only one who can save her. Luckily Mirai is willing to share her ninja transformation roll with you, which means you'll be transformed into a flat little girl version of yourself, wearing a frilly gothic lolita dress. Will you still do it, even if there are cameras installed all over the place and the senrans will tease you forever with pictures of you as a little girl?

No I go balls deep LIKE A MAN and try and rescue my Senran with honour.

Will I be able to have hot steamy sex with my senran afterwards?

bubu

No, Mirai is my Senran, so just take her instead of taking the scroll from her.

okay the fanart link is fixed now
thank you OP

But what if they abducted her and the only thing left behind is her scroll?

Good night /skg/
Sleep well and sweet dreams to you all!
I'm sure the wind will blow your way tomorrow.
Man I've felt like shit lately, when Mistressposting isn't cheering you up you know you're buggered. At least I've found out having pressure on my throat feels really nice.

I'd do anything to help rescue Mistress, although I'll probably try to have a slightly cooler transformation than hitting myself in the chin with the scroll if I can help it.
youtube.com/watch?v=RV7M7fSMbgg

It's probably better if I become and a little girl for Yagyuu than staying a scruffy young man.

is it worth having SV, EV and valkyrie drive on vita over PC?

I've played deep crimson to death on 3ds and am used to having the series on portable, but... the steam ports are now a thing...

Well, can't she still pull another scroll out of her ass and then pull a rocket launcher out of her sleeves to bust out?

Depends on whether you think portability is worth it.
Obviously the games will run and look better on PC. So really, the answer is... it depends on you.

Not really no, unless you really want it to be portable.

The next step is buying a spare belt, if you know what I mean.

Aside from portability, in the case of EV... if you plan to play online you'll want to get it on PS4.
Online play is mostly dead so this is hardly worth it.

I do actually get the odd match here or there. PC online is even more dead though so buyer beware.
Doesn't matter for SV 'cause even less people play that online than any version of EV (or it seems so). I haven't been able to get a match in months.

Reminder that the proper order is Homura >= Miyabi > Asuka > Yumi. You can disagree if you want though. You're entitled to your wrong opinions.

Meat?

why is yumi rated the lowest

user do you need help or anything?

Because she's a babu, and I am not into that.

She's a fuckin' try-hard.

First Hikage of the thread

Why is senran kagura even popular? Isn't japan currently really into objects becoming girls? Like boats, soda cans or guns?

i was feeling nauseous earlier and hugging my daki made it go away. i never knew taking the plunge and being a legit waifufag would actually come with benefits.
man just let me dress up as BBH from darkstalkers and she has herself a deal.

Let's make it the last one too.

Shiki is so fucking cute and cuddly I swear to god I can't take it anymore I just want to cuddle up with her under some blankets and drink tomato juice with her and watch horror b movies with her and hold her hand

same here

excuse me

I want to tittyfuck her after a cozy night together.

Cuddling with Shiki and getting aroused when her big boobs brush against you!

Sorry tiny Hikage. Hikage's shouldn't be ignored no matter how small they are

I'd never not be aroused when in the same room as Shiki.

>magical nipple kiss 5 finally translated
Another victory for /u/.

I want to fuck Imu.

Not even to "Cure the gay" or anything like that. She can hate it and call me a limp-dick faggot and tell me how much better women are than me the entire time. She can constantly look off to the side, glancing back to roll her eyes in that cunt-ish, bored way women like to do, responding to my kisses in a half-assed manner, and laughing at my dick. It doesn't matter.
I want to fuck Imu.

We know Shiki uses her smartphone a lot and she owns a PC that she blogs with. Do you think Shiki would play Video games? She has other nerdy hobbies.

I only want to fuck Imu if she does all those things.

Owning a smartphone and a PC does not necessarily mean that she also plays video games, user.
She's using both for her own blog, additionally to it she also uses her phone to talk with her friends.
If she were into video games one way or another that would've been at least mentioned.

And SAMBA!

I know it doesn't necessarily mean she does, I just mean that since she does have platforms that can play video games I wonder if she'd ever play them. I could see her playing an MMO that Murakumo got her into, because it's social and most of them are casual.

A message Miraifags should take to heart.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here waiting for the Minori vanilla headpat doujin to show up.

The artist seems to be saying they'll put it for download though so it has no excuse turning into the latest never ever.

I love Hikage! Every Thread!

also, the only character they mention ever playing video games is Murasaki, even though Hibari's "hobby" is "video games" so.. you never know if some of them would or would not play games casually.

Reminder to appreciate all parts of the female body.

I want to lick Ikaruga's neck, I appreciate both of those Senran's bodies head to toe

>also, the only character they mention ever playing video games is Murasaki
This is not true.
Minori, Murakumo and Mirai have all been mentioned playing or having interest in playing vidya.

I don't remember any of them in particular having interest in video games just collecting anime figures.

>Imu will never scold you

Why live?

>do they get a bigger cut
They do.

If I get to save Mirai and keep her for myself, I don't mind also being the little girl.

I LOVE Kasumi!!! SO much!!! She's the BEST!!!!!

I wanna fug Fuga's jugs.

I remember in SV at some point in the story Murakumo and Yomi reconnected but in addition to that Murakumo and Ikaruga also became friends.
Since then, I don't really recall any sort of interaction between them. Given how SK canon is... I wonder if that friendship was carried forward. Have there been any scenes in EV (I don't remember any) or PBS (I'm EOP) that indicate that they are friends?

It's not pedo if you're both little girls!

Murakumo doesn't do much with either character in EV except for Yomi taking her mask away.

I guess you could say there's at least something between her and Yomi

He is the one who created Mirai.

Flatties have breasts too.

Fucking jewseed

Has anyone managed to get rips of the stage themes in SV?

I need one of Snowy Mountain Path, especially.

Holy crap. Are her Kumos really that huge?

What are some parts of the female body that has not yet been appreciated by Katsuragi?

Please do not draw attention to Murakumo's extremely large breasts

Butthole

Yeah, I remember the mask taking part which at least indicates that she's still cool with Yomi on some level... but man I don't remember her so much say saying hello to Ikaruga.
Kinda weird. I would like to see all three of them hanging out or something. Any clue whether or not PBS touches on this relationship of theirs at all?

Especially when I'm old enough to have a kid of her age.

B-but they look particularly gigantic here! It's hard not to.

Please take a moment to appreciate the Cow Senran.

Well Murakumo and Yomi were actual friends in their childhood. Murakumo and Ikaruga were pretty much enemies that reconciled, so it would make sense that they aren't really close at all.

I wanna suck and fuck her udders.

Murakumo seems to remain friends with Yomi, though it's a stretched relationship and they're not BEST friends anymore just childhood friends. Yomi does take Kumo's mask and in Kumo's GH she does a stage show with Yomi (and ends up using her panties as a mask when the mask Yomi made for her was breaking.

But Murakumo and Ikaruga? Never see them interact anymore.

Make sure to milk her properly.

I'll have to replay it (it's been years) but I recall the game making it appear as if they were going to become close. Maybe it was just my headcanon but it just felt like from then on it was going to be Murakumo + Yomi + Ikaruga hanging out together. I actually don't even remember where all this came into play either. Might have been in either the Hanzo or Gessen story but I don't recall at all.

Either way, I expected more. Probably should have replayed before even really asking about this. I guess I'll do that now since I have time.

Muracchi has H cups.

>not I
Booblet

Do you ever think Murakumo gets self conscious because her pal Shiki has bigger boobs despite being younger

They look bigger than that in the pic though.
Those things under the apron look like they'd give Saki a run for her money as the biggest.

she's a taimanin asagi tier slut who only enjoys thick yoma cock!.

What if I want Daidouji-senpai to destroy my crotch with a single punch?

Yeah it really wasn't that fleshed out.

senran kagura should cross over with tamanin asagi already. the girls there have similar bodies.

But the youma are girls.

And?

>senran sluts
DO NOT WANT

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

Live a little, user. TA even has a card game too, just like New Wave.

No thanks. TA can be its own thing for people who want that and SK can exist for people who don't.

I've already sent my suggestion to Takaki, who is my uncle. It's gonna happen.

Sounds good as long as Murasaki gets raped.

Coincidentally enough, the popularity order is basically your's but inverted.
Really makes you think...

>Chiyo
>by far the cutest new wave senran
>never posted here at all

For shame.

That would definitely happen if there were to be a crossover between the two.

My dad is the president of Senran Kagura and there's no way he's gonna let that fly.

Taimanin Asagi actually has a Murasaki in it already! They could get raped together.