UMA DELICA

UMA DELICA

Official grocery getter of Southern New Zealand.

Does NZ have that 3rd world look to it?

I would give my left nut to have one of these holy fuck

Love those stickers.

i bought a mini toy one to put in my real one but the seller on ebay told me not to or it might get melted

Why wouldn't you just hang that shit from the mirror?

Southern NZ is a bit rough in places. Lots of wash outs, rock slides, one lane Bailey bridges, etc.
It's been a while since I was down there, but nearly everybody had a diesel Delicate 4x4 as a family car.

can you read?

How much would it cost to import one?

>short wheel base
>high center of gravity
Seems like it would be a nightmare to drive in the winter. The possibility of ending up going down the highway sideways followed promptly by flipping 20 times.

The Delica is overrated. The 89-91 MPV is where it's at. You get a manual transmission, true 4wd and a 2.5:1 transfer case. Delica has no low range transfer case.

UMA

Bullshit, the Delica is a Triton underneath, I've worked on plenty of them. They've got 4H constant, 4H locked, and 4L locked
>pic related

>picking anything Mazda over Mitsubishi for offroading

This is only a problem if you've never driven anything before, other than a billycart. They're a cake walk in the rough stuff.
The L400 Delica is literally a 2nd gen Montero/Pajero with a Starwagon body, you God damned retard.

My dad's car

I wonder how many Niponese Anons we have here.
Always enjoy these landscape car photos from there.

I've been seeing these for 10-15k in the US in decent condition, how are they? are parts hard to find? I would imagine all the seals and glass and shit on top would be expensive as hell to replace

Sadly we had to sell that for like ¥50k and replace with this crossover.

Tons of importers on the west coast have these. Seattle craigslist has quite a few, just search for 'import' and most of them pop up.

Stuff like the Mitsu Minicab and Suzuki kei truck run for ~$5k. Delicas like pic related and other kei vans like Toyota Lite Ace run around $15k