ITT: Car designs that only you like

ITT: Car designs that only you like.

st165 celica gt4

with all the 80s love here what makes you think that this godmachine goes unnoticed

Tbh for a car from the year 98 IT Has aged extremely well, it doesnt look old at all

its ok user i like 206s too
regular car reviews does aswell

yeah your on your own there

everyone loves celicas even that gen, my dad used to have one

im gonna post some weird shit in a minute cos i have a very broad tatse in cars

nissan deltawing

the sad story penis car

90s hondas especially the EG are so aesthetically pleasing to me, god i wish cars looked like this now, cute, simple, unthreatening, tastefull, now its all angry headlights and fake fents

where did pickup trucks go wrong?

mini clubman pickup

:D

boxy jdm cars are my favorite

yes! i secretly love this specific gen of mazda 3
mazda really are the best at styling (when they feel like it) i wish they kept it like that for longer.

yup :)

now for my next confession i secretly like the ND

the GT wagon is the best evo

the best miata design imo

how could i forget my strangest obsession.

the mk1 focus (euro only)
everyone thinks im crazy but i think these cars are incredibly aesthetically pleasing, the proportions and the lines are all so... right

i love the estate version even more (coming up)

not the sadan though for some reason those ones dont look right to me

i love all miaters but to me
NA > ND > NC (second gen) > ND > NC (first gen)
i really like that nc you posted btw, im not normally a fan of yellow with black bits (corvette c7 zo6) but that looks super nice.

le estate

theres a very nice one of these in black thats always parked infront of my college and im always admireing the fuck out of it, idk if people notice me looking at it but they must think im strange.
but besides a gt86 and a mk2 focusST its the nicest car i ever see there

smart roadster
i was really tempted by one of these badbois once untill i found out they are let down by their engine and tranny so badly that it ruins the whole car.

but i love the design, they look so cool and on paper they sound cool just executed terribly.

tiny, light, 600cc turbo motor (sounds like a bike engine doesnt it), semi automatic transmission (sounds like a bike tranny doesnt it).

nope the engine isnt a bike engine its a very slow reving underpowered super eco engine and the tranny is just a slugbox automatic with a pretend sequential shifter that takes years to shift. :(

one of these with a little bike engine would be sick

thred ded?

bollinger B1

Nice and understated. Still says 911 without looking old or oversized.

this is my most hated generation of porsches because i cant fuggin tell them apart.

does look nice tho

I like it too user.

I remember when they came out we went as a family to check them out, the normal one and the roadster.
Anyway, it just looked like a great idea all around, cargo solutions to the compact body aren't as bad and all that shit. Then we take it out for a spin... oh boy, it was an instant "this is absolutely terrible".
>let it be auto
>changes are terrible, it doesn't know what to do
>put it in "manual"
>it takes a decade to change gear and even sometimes doesn't like your choice so it defaults to auto
>it's not even perky or funny
>suspension is terrible

i fucking love this car, when are we gonna get a masculin version of this?

same. its such a good design

i just like the alien happy face. aristo a cute.

>cutting the face
fucking rude man, not cool

goat

Good morning, Mr Regular.

It's a shame that the 206 is literally the negro mobile nowadays.

Ah I see you're a man of culture as well.

Please forgive me but I am a man who has a soft spot for smart cars and would buy one if they werent overpriced.

The P10 Nissan Primera 4x4 Turbo is low key my dream car.

I liked the previous one better, but yes I agree early Vectra's were strangely good.

I unironically want one

I miss seeing these things on the road

I would never buy one (too cheap for a real merc, too expensive for a fun shitbox) but I just love the way this thing looks, especially from the back

N-no bully

Too bad the interior looks trash in those.

MK1 Mondeo for live

From the thumbnail on my phone

How much retardation one has to hold to tint pitch black the headlights, I wanna know

Toyota Paseo

What a cute little wannabe sports car. Its a teeny tiny little economy car that put on its older brothers clothes and tries so hard to look fast.

i love the paseo. almost got one but bought a puma instead. they should have put the engine from the starlet GT in it.

Everyone always bullies it when it gets posted here.

>posting the aesthetically inferior version with the pussy spoiler

do u really love it huh

don't think so

I like the mk1 Ford Ka, I think it still looks fresh despite being over 20 years old.

Childhood myth car.

They're just recessed

306 looked better

I love it, especially in the dark grey

not even close

You and literally every vaping flat-brim teenager kek

I know someone who swapped in the engine from a Hayabusa

As said, every other *06 series looked much better than the 206, pic related.
That is an absolute fact.

Now, on top of your shit taste, it doesn't even fit the thread because the 206 was the most popular car of its decade or something like that and sold way more than any other, so clearly you're not "niche" at all for liking it. Just a pleb.

the Oracle in GTA3
when I was a kid my dad brought one home, iridescent green paint, I thought it was a supercar or something for a few seconds
gorgeous vehicle

Opel had the best looking cars of the late 90s.

>tfw you actually bought one
>tfw its spent more of its life in the shop than out of it and it's nowhere close to fulfilling your dream of dailying a classic
>tfw you still love it with every fiber of your being

I always get ridiculed for liking this land barge, but it can look based if you do it right

I find its lines pretty coherent and they have character

concept is shit but ive always liked what they did with the front

I like how it looks but the way they are marketing it and the fake shilling puts me off

I actually love this car, there are tons of small storage areas and lot of room in the back

this looks like a funny image template

Nigga wat

I was obsessed with this car as a kid

In a world right now where every car looks the same, even if people think it's ugly, it's still a breath of fresh air.

Especially from a company that was notoriously known to utilize exact car designs from other companies.

Can't wait for the N package to drop. Hopefully it's the start of Hyundai putting their foot into the performance scene.

I love it too user it's ok

I unironically like most Saturns

Meanest car ive ever seen desu

>Gm b platform
>1926-1996
>8 fucking decades
I mean, I heard the term if it ain't broken, don't fix it but this is some meme bullshit

And it was to have the interior of... a fiero

A lot of people don't like the scrambled egg 911s but personally I want one since they're relatively cheap and still a 911

It's an uninspired GM parts-bin car underneath but I think it's a pretty good looking roadster on the outside

2011 Mercosur Ford Ranger Limited 4x4

It's been my dream car since early teens.

I'd never want to own one, but they're dare I say, cute

I actually really like the design of the juke
The headlights are a bit weird yes but it's one of those weird things where you can't tell why you like it

looks briddy sleek irl
also gives off a super snobby vibe

For me it's the Renault Laguna 2