>supply is essentially unlimited, just make more farms
>No excessive dirty mining of a limited resource needed
>M O A R B O O S T
>would only need minor modifications to existing gas station infrastructure
>filling a tank in minutes vs charging a battery for hours
>V R O O M V R O O M
>no air pollution, only reasonable greenhouse gas emissions
>No need for restructuring of power grid or dirty electricity production
>currently developing alternate plants for production which will not raise food prices

EVs are hardly a more viable long term solution than gasoline, unless you want to mine asteroids for lithium or some shit

The only reason EVs are mainstream is because of normie corporations like Tesla becoming the Apple of the car industry and governments shoving it down your throat

Ehanol is the true long term solution. Try arguing with this.

>harmful monocultures
>toxic fertilizers and pesticides
>have to basically pave over entire countries with fields purely to satisfy your driving wants
Nah, my money is on hydrogen fuel cells and Fischer-Tropsch process synthetic diesel from elements harnessed from the atmosphere.

it's not like we haven't transformed multiple countries into war-ridden shitholes for our driving wants before

>Yes goy, buy mote ethanol goyim.

t. Brazilian

>ethanol
>not methanol
Kek

Good golly they grow a lot of sugar cane there. It's like this weird alternate version of the US midwest except with sugar cane everywhere instead of US crops, but with more brown people and utes.

I bet you live in some shithole like California that can't sustain it's self and relied on shipped in goods. We're already running out of land for food to eat.

>brazilian monkey is also right wing

absolute subhuman

Utes are dead here m8. Only VW makes it now.

Why all this butthurt?

You pretty much don't see them at all in the US, so they were pretty noticeable out in rural areas.

Well US market is obivously always aimed for full-sized trucks so no wonder. Utes kinda died after the crossovers started to flood the market here.

Great, abos will just drink all the fuel. Abos sniff so much fuel that they invented fuel that can't be sniffed.

what about the fact you need twice as much of it to get anywhere?

desu i hope ethenol and methenol become the new fuel tho, they are pretty cool

Ethanol is trash.
>worse mpg
>supporting the corn lobby
>kills classic car fuel systems

>>kills classic car fuel systems
Buy some new hoses you stupid cunt

>reasonable greenhouse gas emissions
No such thing if our children's children are going to live on earth.

You are extraordinarily ignorant on all of the topics you just addressed.

Ethanol is garbage. Less efficient, attracts water so fuel is ruined in months.

Also that corn is genetically modified and not even edible for humans. The cost to refine it makes it cost as much or more than gasoline so it's heavily subsidized by our tax money to make it look cheap.

>trying to fix lawnmower
>fuel only flows if i blow through the fuel cap
>accidentally sniff a whole bunch of petrol
>nearly fucking die
i dont know how those rock apes do it

Literally kill yourself

t. every motorcyclist ever

LPG masterrace here. There is no downside ,besides crappy aftermarket system tuned by your local idiot. OEM systems are great and the cost of fuel offsets the tiny decrease in MPG(new system actually have no HP loss).

Why are you guys always so angry. What is it that makes riding a dolled up bicycle so rage inducing?

you need at most 20% more for E85 to travel the same distance it really isn't as bad as people make it out to be

it would seem motorcyclists are the ones killing themselves on their autistic powered bicycle death traps