Alright Veeky Forums

alright Veeky Forums
i need a car for college. it's got to last me at least 6 years. the price has to be under 4k. all i care about is that it's manual and not a gutless shitbox

and don't say civic because all 3k civics in my area are clapped out or riced out

E36

anything but this
4k corrolla then

You may have to look a bit hard to find a manual one but a 2004ish infiniti G35 is the best used car out there.

>not a gutless shitbox
>suggests a fucking corolla

ISHYGDDT

I drove a e36 for college looked just like that had a bunch of problems even though it only had 78k miles on it when i got it, most problems were after 85k miles tho sold it at 105k miles

>i want a fast car no slow shitboxes
>i have less than four thousand dollars

actually you should buy that BMW retard

Not a civic, under 4k but needs to last 6 years, not gutless...

Toyota is out on account of gutless, anything American at that price won't last 6 years. You ruled out the civic but...

Used Fit? The pre-2015s are fun to drive. Low power but good throttle response and great handling. The space in the back is great for carrying student crap around.

If you live in an area with no winter you might be able to get 6 years out of an old Mazda before rust claims it.

i found one of these with 50k miles for 4 grand
not sure how i feel about driving a car made for gay hairdressers

>not just getting a 3/4th gen f body

> Has to last me for at least 6 years
Not six months, you BMW owners are all dumb euro trash niggerfags that smoke bitchsticks

prelude, manual nissan maxima, manual v6 accord

Fiero with a Civic bodykit

Mustang GT
GTI
Maxima
G35
SRT4
Z/28 or T/A

Volvo V70R or T5

My stepdad got one as his econobox for when he doesn't want to drive his RAM. 5-speed. I've driven it a ton, and it's fun as hell to go balls to the wall in.

Post your local Craigslist

>a 90s BMW having problems while nearing the 80k mark
I would bet a hundred fucking dollars that all you needed was a complete refresh of the ol' cooling system but instead you didn't bother learning and sold your badass car like a retard

4th or 5th gen Maxima

>college student
>only has 4k
>doesn't care about reliability
why are you wasting all that money on college?
you're far too retarded for it

I got a Volvo S70 T5 for 2k. Modified lightly, makes 280-290hp

Na actually i sold an old car that's climate control stopped working but thanks for ur retarded analysis

/thread

NB... you know the drill

MIATA
Is
Always
The
Answer