ITT retarded rebadges

I hereby present you : A Lancia!

Other urls found in this thread:

autonews.com/article/20051005/REG/510050703/gm-sells-its-stake-in-subaru-maker-to-toyota
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is that a Chrysler 300.

Let's put a Cadillac badge on an Opel lmao.

clever girl

no, it's a Lancia

retard

The rebadge really was retarded because the irony is when it was badged as a Chrysler it sold *better* in Europe and when they switched to the Lancia to try and give it a familiar brand it did the opposite.

never forget the shit-street 4x4 special

>shit-street 4x4 special
didn't get the reference until i googled and saw it was badged for india.

>acura
>lexus
>infiniti
>chebby and ford rebadging jap cars
all of these are base model every day jap cars rebadged and called "luxury" cars in amerifat and ameriburgers actually belive this just because the cars have had a slight bit of real world thought put into them

Merkur
When Ferd tried to rebadge basic shitboxes as an exotic European brand for the US market.

>chebby and ford rebadging jap cars

Really made me think retarded weeb

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

"Did you see Jose in his new LINCOLN TRUCK?, i'm mad jealous right now!"

Lexus has better build quality than even top level German shit. the only people i feel sorry for are the people who throw their money away on expensive nazi garbage when they can have a car that gives them better luxury, better quality all for less. Eating at mcdonalds is one thing but being charged like its a fancy restaurant is another and Lexus is some bizaro company that gives you quality food from a fanzy restaurant that's good for you all around and charges you for it like its just olive garden.

"yeah hehe my man is like james bond, he drives an aston martin :) "

It's a Toyota rebadge of a Pontiac rebadge of a Toyota.

This stands out as one of the worst, most blatant offenders of all time.

They sold this to overcome some retarded EU average emissions thing across their range,

Retarded? Yeah.

Clever? Kinda. to be fair

that shit is the reason the pt cruiser exists, except with US average emissions instead

>lexus
try again faggot

First time I've ever heard anyone acknowledge this car

Yo dawg. We heard you like rebadges so we rebadged a Suzuki as a Mazda as a Autozam AZ1.

>your native designs are such garbage that you copy chrysler

"Saab". Still pretty cool desu.

>built in the US
>sold in Japan
what the hell?

Lets take a Corsa and call it a Buick

Saabaru

wait, who else got the hue market corsa?

China, because they love grandpa cars over there for some reason

They ended up scrapping and it just spending the money paying the fine instead

Which Toyota model is my IS F rebadged from?

My Opel I mean Vauxhall I mean...fuck...

check out my passat

look at this tatra

V body a cute

lmao wtf

What the hell?

Where the fuck did they sell a Opel Zafira as a Subaru?
Africa, India, Come to Brasiiiil land?

I always preferred the Exeo to the A4 styling wise to be honest.

Bump

Japan

>retarded rebadges
>Is that a Chrysler 300
Sir you ARE retarded

And the Matrix is pretty much a lifted Corolla, it's crazy.

what's the back story on the SAABuru? did GM own a chunk of Suburu at one point?

>Opel Astra
>Vauxhall Astra
>Holden Astra
>Saturn Astra

>1.5l Renault diesel in a Mercedes

Yes, I remember back in 2006 or 2007 I visited GM's website out of curiousity and you could see all the brands under their umbrella.

Saab and Subaru were both there.

>tfw you will never own a Lancia Thema SRT8

Opelbaru

That's not rebadging you twat. And the engine suits the car pretty well

And now, marvel at the edgy Daimler grille and headlights clashing with the Renault Kangoo's bubbly bodystyle

>And the engine suits the car pretty well
Might as well buy a french POS at that point

Saab was involved in some pretty half arsed badge engineering over the decades

Why?

Burger
>Just overnight some trim parts from italy
Yuro
>find a grey imported SRT8 glue new badges on

Pretty straight forward, also a pretty cool idea

it's pretty much a standard JDM Civic right? brother had a 2010 CSX Premium I think, had nav and full leather, great car.

How about the Accord that was too nice to be sold as an Accord?

The last car to wear the legendary Triumph badge, a Honda Ballade (civic sedan) assembled by British Leyland

That's kinda what I tried to imply. These A-classes are pretty sad little shitboxes

Because it's a cool idea but ultimately it's not worth owning the most unreliable italoamerican muscle car of all time for.

from 1999-2005 GM owned a large chunk of Subaru. they sold those shares to Toyota

autonews.com/article/20051005/REG/510050703/gm-sells-its-stake-in-subaru-maker-to-toyota

>get a Tahoe and make it uglier
And worse yet, people actually bought it in droves. How does Detroit keep getting away with this bullshit?

They look nice in black with the extended wheelbase.

Yuropoors are not dumb like Ameritards when it comes to shilling rebadged crap.

Get a turbo already you dumb cunt. I don’t care how many centrelinks it takes

>Get a LS Blazer and call it a Saab?

I drive this model. its a rebadged passat, yet it looks much better, with just a few details changed. Pic related is the pre facelift one. The post facelift looks slightly better, but still failed to impress me.
also
>driving a vw instead of a skoda
Thats also a way of retarded argumentation.

>Neither Seats nor Skodas are sold in the US.

No wonder they hate VAG.

GM bastardized Saab by doing this.
Feel bad for the sweeds.

but wait, it gets better
>lets take a corsa and glue on a box over the rear, so that dumb 3rd worldlets think its a prestigous sedan, instead of a boxy work vehicle.

Oh, thats a missed opportunity. Yeah vag sucks. Their newer shit is full of electronics that will fail costly. Im glad that my car is bare bones but have no idea what to get once the audi shits the bed in every possible way. Althou, that thing is galvanized so it will live long. Welp, im gonna change even the engine once it wont be financially feaseble to fix it.

The B5 and B6 don't share a lot, and even the B6 Passat and B6 A4 are completely different from each other.
The whole "hurr rebadged Passat" thing only really applies to the B5, B1 and B2, and even then the Audi version came out first.

You are right, i never went too much into that area, since i didnt care much about the passat.
Also, no one ever critisized my decision. People usually dont care. Those who like me will like everything i buy, i guess. In the end its best to do what you like, not considering other peoples shitty taste.

I.. I.. I just notice.. I Somewhat like it's styling... Are they reliable?

pretty much the entire eagle line was rebrands

In any other thread I would assume this picture would have come out of one of the photoshop threads

The last emperor of China and the first president of the newly formed Republic of China both had Buicks as their official state cars so the brand is very prestigious. It outsells Mercedes, BMW and Audi.

>european astra
>sold as opel/saturn and as chebby "vectra" here in hueland

The engines are bulletproof and the electronics are decent. Just note that its a Trailblazer SS under the Swedish facia.

It's called the Saab 9-7x Aero. The non aero is a GM v6.

isn't that just the euro accord?

It was more out of disbelief you stupid mongs

>tfw you just bought this car

it's an inline 6 not a v6. 70% of for sale listings make this same error.

you just fucked up big time

HAHAHAHA

at...at least it's not a diesel

Is there actually a Vauxhall that's originally a Vauxhall or are they just a rebadging company at this point?

Chevy Trailblazer
& GMC Envoy
& Oldsmobile Bravada
& Isuzu Ascender
& Buick Rainier
& Saab 9-7X

It's like a Chevy Lumina with heated leather seats and fog lights but costs twice as much.

until what year did GM dropped the Opels as a "global" market rebadge and went for Daewoo?

>implying the b series isn't god tier taste
I took a pic of my sister's bf's Mazda B4000 next to my brother-in-law's F-150 egoboost and it was comfy

agreed. family has a 2500, love that thing to death

This Frontier

this will trigger someones

whew, is this same too? Or is Dacia an entirely different thing from Nissan-Renault stuff?

No it's not. Far as I know there aren't rebadged Nissan-Dacia cars, only Nissan-Renault ones.

Renault has a rebadged Frontier/Navara too, it is the Alaskan. I like this more than the merc version.

And Peugeot launched a rebadged Dongfeng rebadged Nissan D22 in northern Africa.

Nissan makes excellent small pick-ups, badly it always has been under Hilux's shadow.

it was good car, that inline 6 was invincible, I got over 200k with no engine issues on mine before I totaled it eating a burger while driving (not a joke sadly)

it ate bearings like I ate that whopper though, had to replace them about 4 times over it's life

BEHOLD! A Miata with a body kit, hard top, and a Yugo engine!