Female Driver’s Car

What cars does Veeky Forums typically associate with women who enjoy cars? Seems like a shallow subject, but I just want to see what kind of opinions are out there.

For me, I always think of the Fiesta ST. There’s a couple in my town I see driven by women.

miata

>women who enjoy cars

still have not personally encountered this species

I drive an ST and want to be a girl, does that count?

they don't exist.

women adopt the hobbies of their boyfriends. other than that, they generally have no drive to create or invest time to enjoy a hobby

women are good with people, men are better with everything else

no, it just makes you gross

seconded

this is incredibly true

I only knew one women who was a "car girl" but the more I got to know her I realized her car knowledge was basically 2/10 normie tier. She wasn't that hot but because "car girls" are like unicorns to men, it made her much more attractive... Until I realized she didn't know shit, and only drove an old shitbox because she was poor.

"car girls" = "gamer girls" basically

you're cuter than half the girls in my classes, congrats faggot

That's a girl (female), I'm a guy (male). I have no interest in being trans, I just wish I was a girl. Maybe when the transhuman era comes.

>Maybe when the transhuman era comes.
never.

>female drivers

start lifting weights and get a girlfriend for max T and maybe your wish to be the inferior sex will diminish.

>t. certain I was gay until i got in shape and the primal instincts kicked back in

What is normie tier car knowledge?

like the other anons said theres pretty much no such thing as women who enjoy cars but vehicles i associate with women are jeeps and any crossovers. fiesta doesnt seem any more girly than any other compact

>Terrible driving skills even though she attended late night touge style meets
>needed my help wire up the electric fan, change oil, do brakes, alternator, and a few other things
>owns no tools but a few screwdrivers, a claw hammer, and a crescent wrench
>doesn't have an autistic knowledge about any brand or type of car (chassis codes, engine types, trim levels)
>couldn't name any cars that pulled into meets that weren't super common

If you reread the OP, you guys would notice that I didn’t ask what you guys think of women who seem to be into cars, I asked what cars seem to be the car-girl types of cars. Basically you just regurgitated page 1 redditor options on women and gave non-answers.

That's because there's no such thing as a car girl. Your question makes no sense.

i gave an answer to your loaded question nigger. jeeps and csuvs

>another non-answer
Perhaps you should start your own thread about how women can’t be into cars. I have no interest in debating that.

Nice judgments, must be a real people person

I was asked to describe what made her knowledge "normie tier". fuck off tart

lol this is top level gatekeeping.

fuck you and your sociability, people are scum. machines are all that matter.

>t-thanks dad

Imagine pretending to be happy you got an economy box with FWD and a MEMEboost engine.

Just shit my fuck up

JK Wrangler unlimited with an automatic transmission and removable hard top on stock wheels and generic all season tires.

>has a soroity chapter sticker on the glass
>"silly boys jeeps are for girls"
>"loves" the outdoors, as long as all she needs to wear are leggings and boots and is near a bathroom or coffee shop
>inside smells like a yankee candle
>everything in the interior is fucking messy
>the transfer case has never been shifted and she's not really sure what it actually does
>the roof has been removed for instagram photos only

but that's precisely the kind of shit that makes normies happy

why do you think there's so much awful garbage for sale? it's not because people aren't buying it.

Pretty much this. Wranglers are the ultimate chick vehicle now. I'm not even memeing here, I honestly can't remember the last time I saw a guy driving a Wrangler.

thats not a very high gate retard

>"car person" who doesn't know anything about cars and doesn't really care to learn o

just lol

死ね

what a complete faggot

>b-but muh car girls!

they
do
not
exist

"car girls" are just your regular woman but they figured out how to garner more attention by placing themselves in a male dominated space

you're a beta retard if you can't understand this. they will drive whatever a guy she knows says is a good car for her

FiST are not women's cars.

V6 Mustangs, that's where the women are

a "car girl" is the same as a "gamer girl," very much just regular people indulging in a hobby, but using their status as a demographic minority to feel special/demand attention.

you're correct on everything other than "indulging in a hobby"

the primary reason is always attention

finding real gearheads in general is pretty hard now a days. too many stance fags. The car club at my college is literally all 2013+ automatic cars with chrome wraps and wings

ok but what if they are a proper gearhead instead of a vapid roastie

not all women are instagram ethots

Don't know about enjoying cars but the hottest girls drive pontiacs. There's a smoking hot blonde in town who drives a "tricked out" grand prix/am pretty much a slightly beat version of pic related and with a bigger wing. Had a neighbor that was a hot chick with a gtp almost identical to mine.
>hey that the gtp?
>fuck yea brother gotta have that blower
>y-you too..

>the hottest girls come from trailer parks

Meh, at least they like anal

Nice meme + checked. Pic related is literal trailer trash.

Normies prefer FWD because they're too stupid to handle RWD

*ecoboost mustangs

The bumpy ride probably does things to them.

>too stupid to handle RWD
Found the bus rider.

this

Well it's a car I associate with women...

i associated that car with massive fucking nerds

>got in shape and the primal instincts kicked back in
this

Similarly, my gf loves the idle of my straight piped veeate cumarrow

miata or fiat 500

I've never seen anyone but women and the occasional whipped husband driving one of these things.

FPBP But completely ignored because of shitposting

former valedictorian of my fancy math and science state school drives one of these. lil bit of a manlet but still quite a dude

>Imagine being this beta

how does a man get like this?

>Wahh not everyone is as autistic as me
I know what you are saying, but holy shit grow up

i only ever see women behind the wheel of the nissan 350 & 370

not much else i think of as being associated with women

yeah really lmao

post tits

Lancia Y
Fiat 500