>witch quote when you kill a rare changed from:
>"Life is fleeting!"
>to
>"Life is short. Deal with it!"

Umm poetards?

>how do you even scam or get scammed in the trading window
Trusting the wrong person.

this isn't a scam though

Can someone link me a DP Berserker build that isn't dogshit, please?
Was following a build until today where the creator went "whoops this interaction doesn't work and actually kills you instead and the whole build is based around it lol".

>free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free

just know that if someone in hhc "randomly" ignores you it was probably because you offered currency for an item with a fixed price

um i might be retarded but how do i sell items on poe.trade

link that build I wanna see how awful it is

make your own build, ****crow

dude
how do you fuck up building dp zerk
its so fuckign easy
hreer is my step step guide dp zerk
>get the life square
>path up through witch to get vaal pact taking the hp nodes that you odn't hae to go too far out of the way for
>get vaal pact
>get that chaos cirlc near vaal pact
>get every jwele socket that requires 3 or less extra paths to reach
>path to the top right for that big chaos circle
>get the small hp circle below that
>get the good nodes directly above witch aka aoe damage and life and a jewel socket
wow u did it well done
optional: get the crit nodes that are all right next to everythign i jsut said

Just fucked up Atziri for the first time.
It would have been a deathless run but at the very end of the fight when she had 1 hp she stacked a bunch of storm calls on me and entered her heal phase and I wasn't expecting it. Does she always do that, right when she's about to die? Or was I just unlucky?

saw this in the other thread
youtube.com/watch?v=HuxGr1RdffI

anyone know what the build in the video is?

It was real in my mind.

Sounds unlucky desu. Atziri as well known as she is now can still be a troll. Esp. on uber, random one-shots all over.

Holy fuck, seconding, I must know

That's a wander; you can see the Kinetic Blast on right click and the Barrage for single target. It's using Vaal Power Syphon to clear the map. It's mostly unnecessary. Kinetic Blast wipes screens already.

>lv 61 zone
wow
do it in a t15 and i'll care

>pick life nodes
>dp

whoah so hard mane

just spent 40c buying a perandus trove ama
watch me get 40/40 for the first time its happening

This is the finished version
pastebin.com/uQUzyBtV

And he apparently re-did the build, this is what it is now.
pastebin.com/xndd6Aa6

I've never played a wander before, anyone know some forum builds I can base my own stuff on?

>that second build
its literally identical to my build lmboa, he's just copied what everyone else is doing cookie cutter as fukk
i'm love how the first one didn't take dark pact
the dudes an idiet

what's kitava's feast worth in HC? i see one for 50c and one for 100c.

Is picking up superiors a common thing people do or am I autistic for picking up everyone I see and stashing them until I get enough for 40%?

>oasis
>exp bar doesn't even move

So why is the duelist literally Mark Ruffalo?

>league's so trash hhc is a ghost town

Yes, the second build is a pretty big improvement.

is that the name of your bf

>DUDE 5M DPS
>against non-boss in ultra perfect 7 t1 roll rare bis with like 7 buffs going at once
i hate this meme
what if it scales fucking horribly until near perfect bis
how are you supposed to know

what is an uber lab farming build anyways
can cyclone slayer ngamahu farm it or will it still die

>havent played LA since voltaxic nerf
>miss it a lot so give it a shot as champ
>one shotting packs offscreen
>fun as shit
>takes 30 minutes to kill any boss with 5 link barrage

Alright, so single target damage has sucked the life out of this build for me.

I've got about 100c left over, and feel like going something thats going to shit on bosses. Zerker AW totem safe enough for lab rushes in HC, or is cyclone slayer mindless enough to manage bosses?

>first map ever since I started playing
>boss drops Carcass Jack

whos this semen demon

i basically insta kill uber izaro with ngamahu slayer hardly take damage even with a few of his damage buffs

i suppose if your completely shit you might want a build that can ignore traps but just dont be shit id rather be able to do izaro safe and fast

5m non boss dps is still about 3m boss dps and 1-2m shaper dps. pretty good

Here's my tree for ele wander:
pastebin.com/e7EFVrLw

A Piscator's Vigil is the cheapest ele wand you're going to get for less than 3 ex. Many builds have you get Static Electricity for jewel slots but its expensive. If you are on a budget, I would recommend you try out Mantra of Flames instead.
5l chest for barrage. WED-LPen-AddedLightning-Increased Critical Strikes-Barrage

4l for KB in a Essence of Hysteria Gripped Gloves: Barrage-WED-Increased Critical Strikes-Added Lightning

Get Wrath and Herald of Ice and some flat lightning damage on rings
enjoy facerolling all maps up to tier 12 with no other gear

>concentrated effect
have fun whiffing a pack and losing 12% of your hp

>blasphemy assassins mark haste
>is the enemy a boss? no
>a single life flask
lfmao

what skill?

anyone gonna ever post PoE-related wank material

shouldnt gloves be KB GMP WED Pierce?

>brass dome going for pennies

what res do you need for ele weakness maps

fuck me, it's supposed to be KB GMP WED, and whatever else you wanted, sorry.

Pierce is good but I like critting more often. I have pierce, added lightning, and increased critical strikes in a weapon swap and I move them around sometimes. It doesn't seem to matter, everything dies.

You don't even know how big Dark Pact AoE is. It's more than large enough with Conc. and both AoE clusters.

typical ngamahu cyclone takes like 5 seconds to kill him faster if the phases spawn mobs just let him move to you spin and it procs the molten burst a gorillion times instantly for a sub 2 seconds kill

Suggested links for selfcast full cold crit glacial cascade? I'm using increased crits, knockback, and iron will right now but I kind of want to ditch iron will.

>want to do meme build juggernaut with it
>know it will be trash cause no life

verusos battering + deaths door + brass dome all go together but you'd have no life at all

go champion so you can have an excuse to use kaom's roots. you can easily pull off 6k health on a brass dome. also if you're doing it you may as well go straight up physical damage build and take the blood magic nodes

whole lotta nothin for 7 keys

you made back the cost of the offering who cares
just run more and win sooner or later
also enchant

good goy games killed lab. it's not even worth the time running it anymore. sad!

You swap conc for increase aoe for trash you giga shitter

not him, was wondering why going champion would be so good with kaom's roots?

oops...

dude
hardcore
lmao

juggernaut already has the kaom's roots passives in the ascendancy so running roots on juggernaut is redundant. the reason i suggested kaom's roots is first of all because they are now excellent. second of all they have a lot of health to somewhat make up for the absence of health on brass dome

actually 1 shot :/

I have 7 skill points, what should I spend them on? More life would be good but I'm out of range of most, should I get those ES hybrid ones?

Also I'm aware I could save 1 skill point if I unspecced those AoE nodes and took the path from the bottom of the life Witch life nodes.

Dont feel bad that boss has one absurdly powerful instant cast nova. If it crits its curtains no matter how much hp you have jf thr mods are bad

>dying to those mods

are these resistances before or after elemental weakness?

>instant
It isn't instant you retard.

>doing bosses
lmao

It absolutely is

dude SLAYER VP
just outleech the damage lmao

Puruna, the Challenger has bullshit frost bombs that reduce cold res a lot. That's how he one shots people.

Right, I was just curious about your choice of Champion in particular. Wouldn't Slayer be better? Or are you interested in getting Inspirational for the increased movement speed?

it's not instant you absolute retard

>gemswap
I puked a little

How much can I expect for this?

yeah the move speed to offset some of that negative move speed was a reason too. desu slayer might be better. i was just thinking of doing a cycloner with champion and brass dome with that perseverance belt for perma onslaught

Sunder/10.

min max res and ele weakness send help

Take an eternal burgonet with life on it and you'll still be sitting at like 7k life at 95 with 250% inc life and t1 rolls on everything.

The thing is its only use is to facetank tier 16 minotaur maps. All the mobs there are physical damage only as well as minotaur.

how did I get 3 stats on this shitty magic ring?

who cares its SC use 3 portals and get the essences. ur only at like 14% xp

shes kind of a bitch.

ele weakness killed you. You have no damage mods on it and his strongest ice nova attack crits around 3.5k or so. You didn't have enough end charges probably to off set the ele weakness.

oh yeah that belt seems like it would be sick with the fortify from champion. also a lot of cyclone ngmahus socket fortify so you can add melee damage on full life or something instead

>do tier 1 maps to get tier 2->4 maps to get tier 5-7 maps
>maps stop giving me maps
>back down to tier 1-2
GOSH
DARNIT

i'm talking a full physical build here though. since brass dome has no health you want health nodes so why not take the blood magic nodes and go full physical?

buy maps goy

accuracy rating and life radius is a mod.

how useful is doryanis catalyst leech? dropping my wands for them only increases by 3k dps but I lose like 80% mana regeneration

yeah that seems good i always like taking those life nodes if i can

I'm playing frostbolt mines. I have 3.2k hp/1.7k es and 980 mana. Is that good for lvl 75? I feel a little squishy, but I do decent dmg. Res is all capped.

>life radius
>increases the radius of your life orb

you could always use doryani's invitation instead.

I'm just wondering is leech that good? 0.2% seems like nothing and it's not fast because I don't have VP right?

Rate my ring, I am planning to mod it again to 40 hp.

I like having it if my life regen sucks. But if you have Quick Recovery and Shaper you might not miss it.

jesus I didn't know about the hidden potential jewel. running 3 magic items for 75% more damage, that's insane?

It isn't more.

75% increased, not 75% more.its best on builds that have a hard time scaling damage otherwise, like Poison Arrow.

Brittle Emperor is so fucking tilting as melee.

everything is shit as actual melee. i wish those dumb nigggers would hurry up and make cyclone a channeling skill

my bad, increased. yeah I'm running caustic arrow, the most chill playstyle I've tried yet

I am seriously considering skipping harbingers
they're unfun, unrewarding, take forever to kill and add unnecessary risk

we already have map bosses for that, one shitty damage sponge mob is enough

Where do I go for a price check?