Any updates from this absolute madman?

Any updates from this absolute madman?

yeah hes probably realizing he wasted 1300 or whatever he spent on that thing like was told to him when he bought it.

every single thing on that car is fucked. you'd be better off making one from scratch.

then, even if its fine right now, you gonna piece together one 2k at a time?

the way to own a car like this is save up to afford it, buy one for a correct price, don't fag it up or ruin it, enjoy it as long as you want, then resell it for a comparatively marginal loss.

>PT cruiser
Redneck detect-
>Samurai outfit
Weeb detect-
>Lamborghini frame
Europoo-

...What the fuck are you user?

Story please, did someone go full retard like Catstang?

An idiot that bought a burnt out Lambo frame thinking he was going to rebuild it piece by piece. Sad desu

ah yes let me own a PT Cruiser and somehow think I'm qualified enough to rebuild an Italian sportscar from scratch, piece by piece, as well as installing a $50,000 engine, $30,000 transmission, $80,000 suspension components and at least another $100,000 worth of wiring, computer electronics, lights, glass, materials ect.

>$50,000 engine, $30,000 transmission, $80,000 suspension components and at least another $100,000 worth of wiring, computer electronics, lights, glass, materials ect.

I BELIEVE IN HIM

>d̞i̹̻̥̳̝gb̩̙̪͡i̬̻̳̣͚͈͠ͅi̤̯̬̱͠ ͈̜̰̩̙̭ͅm̘̠͠c ̖͔̠̭̥o͕͈͔̺ͅc̸̯̯ ̺͔̙x͉͖v̞͙̟͉̩͡ ̥̼͎c͙͉̩̬̣͡ͅis͍̼̮̜͈̗̪d̥̮,͖̗̗̝l̶h̢̜̠̼͕̟͙͔

The ONLY thing that would go into that car that would still have a lambo pricetag is the drivetrain components. everything else can either be swapped out for something cheaper or machined by someone who has some skill.

The man has a dream and some drive. More than can be said for the 99% of Veeky Forums that live in their mommies basement

>The ONLY thing that would go into that car that would still have a lambo pricetag is the drivetrain components. everything else can either be swapped out for something cheaper or machined by someone who has some skill.

saw a guy who swapped in an LS into a diablo, so im sure something similar would be possible with this.

Yeah let me go ahead and cheap out my dream, realize I'll never have the real thing, and spend the money and time toward building a shitty project that'll never be the real thing, instead of investing my time and money into getting the real thing.

you dont understand. it wont get done. if it does itll look hideous and work like shit.

hes failing before your eyes. save all content you can for a delicious edgy meme in a year.

The reason he is doing this in the 1st place is because his dream was financially unattainable (as a car like that is for most of us). However, there is no reason that one cannot just replicate parts yourself or use different parts in areas that are not visible. It can perform reasonably close to the "real thing" if you take enough time and do enough research.

>if it does it'll look hideous

I don't see why you would think this. If the man cares enough then he could make it look identical, even if the body isn't carbon fiber and is instead aluminum.

>and work like shit.

Again, don't know why your saying this. If he does use a factory drive train and takes his time with figuring out the other parts and sourcing equivalents/making them then the car could do well.

>even if the body isn't carbon fiber and is instead aluminum.
oh, the part that can be hacked hammered compromised bondo'd and painted?

what about everything else?

Is this gonna be the next AWD SW20 copypasta?

>If he does use a factory drive train and takes his time with figuring out the other parts and sourcing equivalents/making them then the car could do well.

what other parts? there's nothing. not even a wire harness. you think that dudes gonna source everything? for over the cost of just buying a good example of the car?

hes failing in front of your eyes. its almost a meme.

>you think that dudes gonna source everything?

If he tries hard enough and its really a dream then yes, he will.

>for over the cost of just buying a good example of the car?

this right here is why the world is a shit heap. No one understands the value of working long and hard for something they want, they just go buy something and discard it.

>damage control

The amount of time and effort required to make this burnt pile of rust
roadworthy vastly outweighs the financial feasibility of the entire project. So what's the point? You're gonna need a little more than ambition if you're on a budget

If he can get the body to look good via fiber glass shells, he can drop a junk yard LS, some how get it to drive, and at least pretend. It may cost him 30k, but thats the closest he'll ever get to his dream car. Im just curious what he'll insure it as.

>Work long and hard for something while still investing a great deal of money for something that could be bought in a similar condition for less and more immediately.

he'd be better off building a dune buggy out of it. source a proper engine then dune buggy the fuck out of it.

Where in the fuck are you seeing damage control?

>The amount of time and effort required to make this burnt pile of rust
roadworthy vastly outweighs the financial feasibility of the entire project.

sure if your a lazy bitch. also the financial feasibility is quite good depending on how technically minded you are and how creative you can get.

>not being able to enjoy the fruit of your own labor

>Im just curious what he'll insure it as.

There has to be some sort of class for "longshot poorman dreams"

I'm fine with seeing the fruits of your labour.
However, if it takes hundreds of hours in blood sweat and tears plus the injection of more than the cost of a 2nd hand example, you're a complete fucking idiot.

>creativity
is either
costly or janky
pick one
>financial feasibility
the whole point of these vehicles is to replace benis and flaunt wealth
so not optimistic about if he's going to get top dollar for a salvaged titled monstrosity rebuilt on the cheap
that is guaranteed to look like ass

Not able to keep PT Cruiser roadworthy, house missing window and replaced by cardboard/wood, unkempt backyard, trash/tools everywhere, not even going to mention that weird jap doll under light, I really dont think the end result will be what you originally had in mind. More reminiscent of cletus engineering, but will wish you luck mate that is more than what anyone here is willing to try.

he's quite the handy man.

Calling someone pretty technical and then proceeding to buy a chasis frame that has fire, rust, and broken off chasis pieces. Those 2 things both don't to together.

he can make something run,sure. but it'll never be anything that comes out of a factory.

and say in some weird earth that this person is technical that he can make it run like out of the factory. then he's still waisitng his,time and should put together a new car company.

he wanted to swap parts from a fiero

>More than can be said for the 99% of Veeky Forums that live in their mommies base
The eternal projection.

So a Lamborghini with a Fiero body kit?

>the millenial

Well, a Lambo frame, with knock-off Lambo bodykit, and fiero drivetrain. He was insistent on not using an LS because it would be too expensive...

Why are you pissy faggots so angry about him doing this? You faggots are shooting out of the woodpile MAD that he's doing it and shit slinging at anyone who says, "Well let him do it, it's his life."
Saying it might not be feasible is one thing, but this is just an abstract kind of cuckholdry.
Let the man do what he wants, it will be interesting to see how it turns out.

oh i want him to do it

its fun to talk about awful it is though.