Smoking in your car

>smoking in your car
Why do people do this? It makes their car disgusting

They're smokers m8.

Smokers are pretty gross people in general.

>smoking in the current year

Smokers are trash. I have zero respect for anyone who smokes.

Smoking makes people disgusting so they likely don't care about their cars being disgusting.

It's worth learning how to enjoy the odd smoke tho. Then you can be one of them from time to time when it's useful or interesting.

Plus while they're just getting their fix you're having the best first smoke of the day they haven't had in ages.

I've considered this, but smoking just disgusts me in general. There's nothing enjoyable about it, except maybe the smell of campfire smoke.

But I'm not huffing that shit either.

itt: soyboys

>He doesn't smoke a doobie while hooning it on the twisties
baka

It took me many a try to figure out how to actually enjoy it rather than feel like total ass. Comes in handy every once in a blue moon once you figure out how to feel that feel it makes you feel.

Took probably a few packs. Smoker friend gave me his stash so he could quit cold turkey, so I figured it ought not to go to waste. Brand also matters. His were harsh and smelled nasty.

smoking is for weed and weed is not for driving

Buy a fucking Juul
They're cheaper than cigarettes, they're not nearly as bad for you, they have no smell, there's a ton more nicotine, it's so much smoother than cigarettes, and the flavors are actually good

You ladyboys clearly haven't savored the flavor of a good cigar

no one smokes (tobacco) because they want to, they're just addicted to it. can we just legalize weed everywhere already so my stocks in weed aren't just speculation and actually have value

>smoking in your car
Are they smoking in their own car or mine, of yours? If it's their own let them do whatever they please.

idiot, you could've sold those cigs to kids and made a pure profit

Back when I smoked I did it in my first car. Bad move, smelled like shit forever. I also let my friends smoke in the car. Worse move cigarette burns in the headliner, back seat, carpets. Then I got another car and didn’t smoke in it at all. Then I grew up and quit smoking.

>nice blogpost

>nice reddit spacing

Too much work compared to the challenge to see if I could figure out smoking.

pull into throat, that's what i do when out at clubs

Gay. If you're going to smoke you might as well enjoy it.

what do you hyperniggers think about pipe smoking? where the people do it not for a fix, but for the taste/smell. Expessially the smell.

utter fedora-tier

Never tried it. Closest I guess would be visiting a hookah bar a few times, which turned out to be kind of a neat way to chillax with some old m8s. I'm just not that in to smoking in general, though, beyond the odd something different.

>their car

why do people do anything with their own property?

>Weed stocks
Jumped on the band wagon before I really understood stocks.

Unfortunately the US market is way behind others in this area.

I've been considering swinging my weed stocks as well, but I don't want to be hit with capital gain taxes on shorts.

what do you think about mouth cancer?

>but I don't want to be hit with capital gain taxes on shorts.
that's what i thought too and i jumped on the bandwagon so i didn't even know about a stop limit/loss until it was too late. At this point I should just eat my 20%-30% losses and hope that Canada legalization brings in another hype wave so I can get out of it, or at least make my principal back (minus inflation) so i don't feel so bad.

us leafs get to have a tax free savings account, though so capital gain taxes isn't a issue, grey area as long as it's not abused with daytrading which is considered as a "small business" instead. Why bother with the US market anyways? Afaik, none of them can even export their produce out of their state so that basically kills their growth/potential until your senate stop making weed illegal under federal law. WEED is dropping down because earnings are being released soon, so go with that. I don't even know how ACB is valued so fucking high when from what I remeber, WEED was expected to have ~3 million square feet while ACB has like ~1 million? unless things have changed and I missed it.

I used to smoke black in milds in my car, made it smell like a coffee shop. I don't do it anymore because i hate smoking now but i loved the smell.

If you ash and throw butts out the window there's literally 0 smell

Pretty shitty tho

Literally 0 smell

>not ashing on your lap and just brushing it on to the floor mats
>or on the ground when you get out

this.

>be me
>lease a 70,000 vehicle
>chainsmoke cigars in it everyday
>legally change my name to cody cigar

non-smokelets will never achieve alpha status

>Literally 0 smell
No. Not the case, user. You're nose blind to it.

Do you think the 4,000 chemicals found in the smoke simply vanish leaving no trace behind?

maybe, but it smells miles different than shitty cigarettes and is also way healthier than cigarettes.
im not tryin to sell you lads onto pipes, im just looking for a nice pat on the back for not being shit

Cigars > Cigarettes

>puff, don't inhale
>gives a nice buzz
>tastes great

But no you shouldn't smoke cigars in your fucking car though, m8. I've been tempted a lot but I hold back. Like the way my car smells now.

Yes, they vanish out of the open window

Find a non smoker that doesn't encounter them often. Have them sit inside your car for an extended period. Let them drive if you want to skip the extended period.

It has a strong smell, user. Even with the open window. Depending on how often, and heavy you smoke, there may even be slight discoloration. It's absolutely disgusting.

My girlfriend rides in my car often, I actually asked her if it smells like cigarettes recently and she said no (she has no reason to lie). I mean, I don't fucking chainsmoke in my car. Maybe 5 cigs a week, and everything goes out the window

>not smoking in your car

fucking normies

>giving a fuck about what other people do to their own property
why do people do this? it makes them sound like whiny faggots

thank dr eggman

I smoked in my first, I dint care bout nuffin, it was a total shitbox by normal standards but it was reliable as fuck and could take a ton of abuse. I fucking cried when it blew a head gasket. Then I bought a brand new car and ain’t nobody smoking it, though I still vape in it. I have a cigar in the glovebox for when it inevitably shits itself

Yet people like you have no problem hotboxing dude weed lmao daily but would sperg the fuck out if someone even got in your car after smoking a cigarette

That's because weed doesn't stink.

My man

Slow down

>mfw I smoke a doobie while hooning it on the twisties.

Weed stinks user, you're just noseblind to it. Trust me, people who don't smoke it can definitely tell when you've been smoking it.

t. sitting in class a few seats over from some faggot who's stinking up the room with weedlmao smell

Weed stinks like ass man.
We can all smell it on you, even if you've gone nose blind to it

That's the funny part is that it's ridiculously obvious when you're smoking it blazed out of your mind and thinking nobody notices how stoned you are. But it does ventilate away much more easily than cigarette smoke if you're not being dumb.

Cigarette people have to play all these tricks and it still clings to them for quite some time in spite of the tricks.

>(((Tobacco)))

I miss weed.

Fuck drug testing jobs man.

>tfw piss hair and alcohol tested every month or two
Thankfully the money is good but damn.

i'll smoke a small cigar or a cigarette like once or twice a month, usually when I'm in a certain mood that makes that smoke feel 10x better, but never in the car (i dont even eat/drink in it)
weed is for niggers and white trash, though.

THERE IS NO BETTER FEELING THAN DRIVING NAKED ON A WARM SUMMERS NIGHT ON COUNTRY BACKROADS IN YOUR HYUNDAI VELOSTER TURBO SMOKING A BLUNT LACED WITH PERCOCET LISTENING TO RATATAT

prove me wrong

>no one smokes (tobacco) because they want to
That’s 100% false

I smoked for 6 years and quit cold turkey with no issues when I started a family. I literally only smoked because I enjoyed the taste. I tried vaping and that was not enjoyable at all to me.

>remove interior carpet from water damage
>start ashing inside anywhere I want because its too fucking cold to open the windows on the highway

you plebs don't know what you're missing

That's wrong though nigger.
Maybe with cigarettes, but with cigars, I have one every now and then, and can have month(s) long gaps where I dont smoke one, just because I don't feel compelled to. I have a harder time keeping away from sodas (one every two weeks or so) than I do cigars.

If you vape, dude weed, cigs, dip, pipe, or any other faggot shit you are a huge soyboy falling for the jew smoker meme. Cigars are the only thing you should ever put into your mouth to smoke and it should be an occasion, not a daily thing.

because it's my car, and I bought it to cater to myself, not the odd pissy passenger

It's my car, I do what I want nigga lmao

I'm a smoker and I never have moire will I ever allow smoking in my car. Even I think it's gross and it ruins your nice car.

Have you heard of febreeze?

That won't get rid of the yellowing of everything in the interior.

>he's implying pipes and cigars aren't both equally enlightened
They both are 100% better than cigarettes. Cigarettes are kosher to the highest degree and you shouldn't put them in your body.
>falling for the varg meme
Varg had some good songs, and he's facing the right direction, but he ultimately just makes shit up as he goes along. His videos cite his book, his book cites his wife's blog, and his wife's blog cites his book. And vice versa.
Makes a valid point.

I guess pipes are alright as long as you do it indoors and not in public where it just looks like a mouth fedora. Off topic but I don't watch varg anymore. In fact I only watched a few videos years ago when I found out he was the guy behind Burzum, wanting to see the videos where he plays his songs and pretty much haven't paid attention to him since. I actually just saved this image cause I found it funny and from what I've heard and gathered from several posts about Varg over the years is that he went full autism into his pagan larping, had a fuckload of kids with a literal autistic woman and lives in the woods while he lives off the french government Lel.

>having a light colored interior

Good lad.

Almost every car from the last 30 years has a light upper half even with black seats/carpet/dash/etc

They ventilate the same, cigarettes aren't some magic substance that never dissipates. Most people don't smoke more than a joint a day, while pretty much all smokers smoke more than one cigarette a day

>one joint a day
Nigga I'd die from withdrawals

Not who you're replying to but you're probably in the 0.5% of smokers/nicotine users who can do that. I think it's pretty safe to generalize in this case.

Febreeze is fucking gross. I wouldn't be at all surprised if 30 years from now they find out some of the chemicals in it are all endocrine disruptors or carcinogenic. It just ends up smelling like chemical "freshness" masking some bad smells
You're better off just not smoking in your car and regularly cleaning your interior.

Wrong

Disprove me. Note how I said "almost", of course there are going to be exceptions. But most do.

addicts are scum

>Smoked 6 or 7 cigs while driving today.
>Including 2 unfiltered.
...and this somehow bothers OP?

What about dick?

>why do people do things in/with their own property that i don't like?!

don't ever use wifi, user

huffing cock is redpilled

>thinking unfiltered cigarettes make you cooler

what a nerd

Post a source nigger instead of conjecture

They taste noticeably better, better than filters with the filter taken out b/c they use better tobacco for unfiltereds. There's a reason camel filters cost $5.10 and the original camels cost $8.25 despite being smaller.

Also you don't have to forcibly suck on it to get the smoke through the filter so you can just take a normal breath in without getting the cherry burning much hotter.

BS reasons: They also don't pollute when littered and you don't occasionally breathe in cut fibers from the filter 'cotton' which doesn't biodegrade in your lungs.

Mine's all black inside so I can ash literally anywhere and it just makes it look cleaner.

>Source: personal experience being a technician working on all makes