/mbgg/ - Mobage General #752

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Azur Lane, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DgzbaJ1s9w
al.fg-games.co.jp/cp/tagatame_atlus/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu5HdE00bHs
youtube.com/watch?v=EQUDG1nq6b0
youtube.com/watch?v=VADDzRDPDL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good girl in the OP!

Drawing instruments

What happened to /padg/?

Merged with /ptdg/

nth for please play ptd

lets play 7sstory

I want to impregnate Tsuda and raise a happy family with her where we'll live in a modest cabin in the forest and subsist off of foraging and hunting.

I'm going to impregnate this nopan sword!

Actually, I will be the one to impregnate Tsu-chan. Sorry boys.

Its too late, I already pumped her and a blacksmith is making our child.

I hope she grows to be a strong and durable Katana that can cut everything that stands in her path.

Did she teleport into the room?

Do you think that placement is intentional?

Whoever thought of it and made it happen is a real genius

Are there any good Gundam mobage?

You can move the girl up and down on that screen, it's not done by the devs.

For the whale that wanted to move to CN, apparently the shitbook group for honkers has info on how to use wechat to IAP on the game so might want to look into that.

Or just find a Chinese friend you trust and have him act as the middleman.

>all of the swords have mindbreak look at the mid-end of the polishing

Mindbreak would be blank eyes and either ahegao or that completely broken look. The swords just look like they're getting fingerblasted by their master and are embarrassed over it.

Is it NTR if your blacksmith is more the father of your child since he creates her?
Is sex a requirement for producing a child sword or is it just an accompanying ritual?
If you knock up a sword, but do not follow through with the smithing, will she still get pregnant with a normal child or will nothing happen?
If the sword needs to be smithed, what is the actual input of the father on the child?
Is it more proper to cum in the girl or to cum into the molten metal during the smithing process?
To be a full father would you not need to both impregnate the girl and make the sword?
If the creation of a child requires separately the impregnation and the smithing, how do you combine the two? Stab the baby so she fuses with the sword and gets cool stomach scars?

I have so many questions that your post raised it's not even funny. Whoever answers them all is truly the expert and should be the one to impregnate Tsuda.

You're a cuck if you're not both the one impregnating your sordfu and the one smithing your baby.

>Smith your own baby and it comes out weaker than sayo
>Travel to Takamagahara and find the blacksmith of the gods to give the baby his blessings so she grows up stronger than onimaru

You should always seek the best for your child

>Not becoming the best blacksmith in the world for the sake of your swordfu and the child you will eventually have with her
What a loser.

A mere mortal cannot hope to surpass a god.
Especially Japanese gods when they have the biggest hardon for the whole "Born right" thing.

I really don't want to reroll for two 5*s. I'll just stuck with this

The gem gain rate in this game doesn't seem too bad, so just sticking with one 5* you like is probably fine.

As long as it's not a dude

You definitely sound like a dedicated husband and father but you may just overwork yourself like that. You should instead focus on raising the daughter-fu you can make.
God forbid she becomes an SR and hates you for making her weak though, taking her anger and lowered self-worth out on fucking random men.

Nice, wasn't planning to reroll. Not sure what I should craft though.

Swords probably just call on their weapon like a part of themselves. They just know the name of the sword they're supposed to be from the moment of their birth and can call their weapon by just saying its name.

Maybe you can cheat the system by finding a legendary blacksmith to make you a super sword and attempt to imprint the baby with the name of the newly created sword before they're born.

Or maybe you summon swords like how one would summon a servant or otherwordly hero using the right catalysts and impregnating a swordgirl would produce a perfectly normal and healthy human child instead.

It could also be that swords are tsukumogami and the requirement to make a sword is to get a sword, any sword via any means and use it for generations until it obtains a spirit and body of their own but then you'd technically be both their parent and husband at the same time.

The spear from the S yellow dragon is pretty cool.

That was actually my first summon and I crafted the spear.

>Look up Etrian odyssey stuff for the Tagatame collab

Why is that princesses are always blondes with blue eyes? I mean I love it because they're very cute most of the time but its almost like you have to be blonde to be a princess. And what kind of skills would they even have anyway? Never played any EO game but the characters look cute.

Post best gunfu

master race

>Why is that princesses are always blondes with blue eyes?
Why is americans always st*pid?

I want to have strong babies with this cute princess and be her king!

Good response and pretty interesting ideas I actually enjoyed your post.
Why are you still here user? You won so go and impregnate that suntanned sword already!

Where's my MP5/10? If it has to be a pistol caliber at least make it the most powerful one.

If you add one green eye to the usual princess combination then the end result is even cuter

Cute feet, cute toes, would cum on them but Chiho would be angry.

If you add non-consensual sex to any princess the end result is even cuter.

Best raifu, best bully target.

What's the gameplay of seven story? Hard to find it on youtube with such generic words

>Any princess

False, it depends on the princesses personality. Some would go best with vanilla so sweet it'd give anyone diabetes and some would go best with being tied up until they submit to the dick.

replacing this with another video, since I don't feel like I should have linked an unlisted video.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DgzbaJ1s9w

Princess in EO3 is a somewhat tanky support class. Really good in the game since their buffs are fairly strong even if their in battle heal tends to be weak.

Which means they'll probably just be an aoe buffer in Tagatame. Hopefully she'll be a good one though, I really want to make use of her.

I don't play tagameme but I play Etrian Odyssey.

Who did they put into the collab besides her?

Oh I see, nevermind.

Kinda sad they didn't seem to stick in anyone from 4. The arcanist and landys were fun to use.

Its Shaman, Fencer, Reaper, Paladin, Gunner and Princess.

I think I might be missing some but that should be most of them.
al.fg-games.co.jp/cp/tagatame_atlus/

Thank god they didn't add the worst blonde.

Who?

I'm still sad there's no Ninja. Ninja is the cutest EO girl.

Yeah, just looked up an article about it like I should have in the first place.

EO V hasn't come stateside yet and I tried to not spoil myself about the classes, but it looks like the Fencer takes after the Lands.

If they're mostly adding the main girls from each one, EO IV had two in the Landsknecht girl and her Fortress friend. I think there would be a bit of overlap between them and some of the other characters, so it's not surprising in the end neither got in.

But she looks cute

They add music from the games as BGM for the collab stages and its really nice. Might be worth playing for a few days at least if you like the stuff.

I quit for a few months but recently looked up a video of how the radiant historia collab was and the BGM they used brought memories of how I really liked that song in the game when I played it several years ago.

This has me wondering what music they'll use for the EO collab this time around. EO has some really amazing tracks and each game has a good two or three standout ones among them, it must be hard to pick.

I swear to god, if The End of the Raging Waves plays I'm going to fall in love with Tagatame more than I already have in the week I've been playing it.

Schoolgirl Striker Twinkle Melodies is here to save /IGG/!
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu5HdE00bHs

Looks high quality because Schoolgirl Strikers is one the main non-FF cashflow for Squareenix.

>Yesterday bluestacks 3 used 1.5gb ram total for king's raid
>Today it refuses to use less than 2gb
Why

I was going to turn that down because I had other things that sorely needed attending to, but I think this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity to see WRITTEN DIALOGUE for these characters.

EO characters outside the story modes for the remakes of 1 and 2 don't really have dialogue, and I think at some point it was either implied or suggested that the player was supposed to sorta think up what their characters were saying. That's nice and all but I'm a little interested in what the closest thing to a canon personality these characters will have.

I'd forgotten for a while but Yuzo Koshiro's one of my favorite composers, both for Ys and EO.

I showed some music from him to someone who was then a friend, and he described it as generic sounding. To the best of my understanding, I found out that's the case because he wrote a lot of the book on composing for games.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQUDG1nq6b0

Here's a random video I found of a collab EX stage, They managed to pick the one song I remembered from the game for the battle music and I felt like I was teleported several years back in time to when I played this on my old DS and looked up this particular track on youtube.

I don't know if it'll be the same but from what I heard, apparently NIS was really into the collab and they sent high ranking members from their team to work with gumi for the Disgaea collab.

I'd be willing to bet gumi was happy about this too and gave them a large amount of freedom in what to do with the collab which ended up in the collab having several great characters and the mistake known as Laharl.

youtube.com/watch?v=VADDzRDPDL4

Radiant Historia got 3ds remake this year too.

Guess I'll try it since I skipped all the srpg ones

Are people playing Lord of Dice?

Shamefully, can't do 105, but at the very least, I'm second in my division and can enter gold soon.

an english version was released months ago

I want to put my kebab in her __bag

i was wondering. In GF and several other webgames of girls with guns, what are those rectangle boxes?

So i just came back to BGHS after about a year, is there crazy new things i should prioritize doing at the moment? so many new girls.
think my best card was yukata kurumi with the TAMAYAAA~ super and a 4star gacha hammer.

Should i be spending all my gems trying to get this new mari girl or something if i need more power?

Gun cases?

>Best card was Tamaya
Wew lad. First of all, did you quit before or after the new bond system? Did you quit before story 2?

There is a new bond system? wasn't it just attach cards to other ones to get more stats and if they had the same type they get to use their specials?

I know little to nothing about stories or anything i just played events and tried to roll cute girls along with attempting to reach an upper limit of damage

oh, they always seemed smaller than the guns.

Okay. Let's start with character. You do know that at the end of story 1, Sadone joins the hoshimori, right? After that, story 2 introduces 2 more girls, Kanon and Shiho, with 2 new weapons. Twin pistol and Blade Canon. Twin pistol is the git gud weapon, where every little bit of damage will knck you down, but you can attack while dodging, and the damage you dealt depends on the optimal range between you and the enemy. Blade canon is like hammer except it can shot up bullet with charged attack.

Story 3 focus on the hoshimoori from 5 years ago, which includes the 2 sensei while they were still young (blue hair sensei and weapon sensei), loli asuha, and another new girl, Sakaide Mari. Story 4 is a tie in with the anime, has 1 new girl (Misaki) and new weapon system, Claw Fang. I don't have the *4 card but it has a fast dodge and small area charged attack.

Bond system is, whenever you fight, or train with a *4/*3 cards, they will get bond. when the bond is full, you can awaken the card, giving it about +10% increase in stats and better passive skill. Newer cards has extra lesson if you awaken them. If you finish the extra lesson, that card active skill will improve.

Now, our favorite topic, the gacha. After they remove card trade for new cards, they gave us guaranteed *4 for new cards, once or twice a day for 4 days of new card set. BUT NOW THEY REMOVE THAT SHIT. Instead, they now have scam points, where you will get points for every draw you make. each milestone will give you things, with the biggest prize is a guaranteed *4 ticket which you can get only after you roll 4*10+1 in that particular gacha.

OH i see. based on what youve told me yeah i think i stopped after part 2 and iirc it was during swimsuit 2016? newest cards i think are my swimsuit kurumi and miki.

so with the new system for gachas the 4* gems are just to increase level limits now since trading is dead?

has the game powercreeped a lot more or has it been relatively the same? im afraid to roll for certain cards cause i wont have 4star weapons to give to them.

Did they change combat too? cause my hammer renge with tamaya added to it has some lightning bolt symbol next to her and has a button that says "Charge" under the special attack changing button during combat. or is it just an effect of my hammer? hammer im using is a 4star drum hammer from a while back.

current card setup on range is attack buff, whirlwind, and then spam tamayaa till its all over or out of sp/get hit out of whirlwinds.

Ill get to working on doing those bond missions then. thanks user

Now for the current card. RIght now there's a limited time until tomorrow, a Kanon and Shiho card. Pic related. It's in the first and second gacha, but the first gacha has fewer *4cards, making the chance to get either of the tow higher.

Second gacha is story 4 gacha+that limited Kanon and shiho card. You can get *4 Misaki here.
3rd gacha is the reprint of 2016 swimsuit gacha. Nothing particulary broken here. Swimsuit Renge is has a great skill though.
4th gacha is 2017++ swimsuit. Most people here think that you shouldn't roll in here yet because not all of the girl is in here AND there're some leftover card from previous event, which means even if you get a *4, it's not a guarantee that card is a swimsuit card.
5th gacha is another reprint. Tamaya included.
6th Gacha is story 3 gacha. These cards has a high base stat because they don't have Bond. One fo the Fuuran card is high tier but I don't know which.
7th Gacha is music school side story gacha. Don't know when colopl will continue the story. Sadone and Kanon is the top card in here.
8th gacha is climax story 2 gacha. Best card in here is Kanon card where you can see both Kanon and Shiho in the card. Second is probably Dark Shiho, you can get extra lines if you use the dark shiho costume.
9th gacha is story 2 gacha, which includes all of the original girls+sadone in their new battle uniform, and 2 cards of kanon and shiho each.
10th gacha is Idol gacha. Nothing to see here. Best card is Renge.
last gacha is the old and busted gacha.

>has the game powercreeped a lot more or has it been relatively the same?
Not really, no.You can still finish event with old cards, although you might get a hard time in senbatsu event. The current top card right now is probably Angry Mari/Broken Mari, pic related. It's limited on her birthday though, so not many people in here have her.

That thunder icon is to switch charged attack much like you change skills. Also forgot to add, weapons now has slots too, just like character. This means you can have multiple type of charged attack in the weapon. That thunder sign is for that.

Also newer cards will have extra sub card skills depending of the main card's affection. For example, if you have Miki with 60 affection, giving her that new card as a sub will give you 30% of the card's stat instead of 25%. If the bond is 80, you will get 35% instead.

>extra 2k gems in sevens story in my mailbox
t-thanks

>gives me enough for a 10+1
>get this
Guess I'm sticking with it for a bit.

I've been rerolling for that gunner for three hours now.

Good luck, user. I settled for Excella because of how long it took me to see even one 5* when I was rerolling.

Nothing short of death will stop me in my reroll quest.

The first time I rolled the gacha I got Jeanne, but I ended up seeing that other girl as a guest character for a mission, and I am pretty sure I heard Aoi Yuuki's voice. So, here we are.

I've ran into that pirate guy four times so far, and I think I've seen every 5* but the dual gunner so far.

You heard correctly.

I'm installing the game right now, what's the method of rerolling for this one? Do you have to redownload your data every single time?

Is /ssg/ dead and buried?

>7story
>finally get through chapter 1
>missing all but 4 stars
>2 I dont know the condition and 2 requiring alf
>final boss for the chapter will one shot the entire party if you let him charge
>has counter that will destroy 3 stars
>access to new leveling stage
>all supports are lvl 3~7
>requirement recommends 20+

I normally use a manner of speaking that reflects a lack of absolute certainty in all things, but perhaps I should have simply said "I heard Aoi Yuuki's voice," because it is exceptionally distinct.

It seems as well that my diligence has been rewarded, as I now have the character she voices as well as another five star.

How did you notice her? She doesn't have a particularly recognizable voice like Hayamin.

which one is she? you make me want to install the game.

They really need to work on the support system. At least I'm not getting nothing but lvl 1 MCs anymore.

>Aoi Yuuki
>doesn't have a particularly recognizable voice
Are you deaf?

Yes

For AG, have they announced next gacha set? I heard they usually have event stream as teaser but I've heard none about it recently, so I thought next set will be another filler and not that rumored Re:Zero set.

pretty sure AG gachas all get leaked months in advance

Which set will we get after this, then? I just don't see any hype at all for the next set.

TWO generic Naomi sets. Then Re:zero in September