Fuck winter, post bikes

my winter bike got stolen :*(

What if it's summer?

Shouldn't have bought a Suzuki. At least now you have a chance to fix that

January 15: Sunny and 70 weather, light breeze
February 16: Raining, 45, windy

Fuck you, Texas.

how's this bike?
i'm trying to figure out if i want to get a small dual sport and used supersport, a new supersport, or a big dual sport

it was a honda

>buying a super sport for the street
youtu.be/cYahwC4fcNk

i have other bikes

>Reng deng dengs in Swiss.

also a dual sport for street isn't ideal either

Thanks friend, and i hope so

this fucking post made me laugh way too hard for some reason

Then whoolies errday

>how's this bike?

The NX250 is Meme-tier, difficult to find parts and tires for and small for someone 175lbs or taller than 5'10, but it's high compression, low maintenance, 26hp with 6 gears and a pumper carb. That said, I love mine even if I look like magilla gorilla on it.

>i'm trying to figure out if i want to get a small dual sport and used supersport, a new supersport, or a big dual sport

If you wanna do dirt, woods and trails go lightweight 400cc and under, if you wanna do poorfag 'adventure biek' or desert racing go 400+

>also a dual sport for street isn't ideal either

Throw a set of supermoto wheels on a dual sport and it's arguably the most fun you can have on 2 wheels 75mph and below

I prefer sportbikes to nakeds. I guess years of bad posture made them comfy to me.

Should I

mohave.craigslist.org/mcy/d/250l-honda/6454946133.html

>actually posting these two fags as an argument
You played youself

Fitted the bazzaz on the weekend, now can whoolies errday

NSW cops dont know what a bazzaz is, right?

>he doesnt ride on the street like its a track

Look at this dude
Oh nonononooo
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

post weewee webm

PHUCK me DEAD

Nice contrarian opinion edgelord
Pretty sure they're both massively better riders than you in all domains

>tfw the bike you've been eying on craigslist for the past month has just gotten sold a week before you finally had enough to throw an offer
It hurts bros

Why don't you ride a Daytona?

Cause mu goal is not to ram into porsche’s

pic related
also special snowflake engines suck i like the sound of an i4

>fitting an expensive bike specific fuel controller for a poo in loo learner bike
If you were smart you would have gotten a rapid bike instead. At least that actually auto tunes and is bike universal as long as you get wiring looms

Because it sound like poopoo and I like torks
But if I were to buy a supersporb for some reason I'd prob get one

You don't either without a stator,
Also

I ride on dirt and use it as a commuter, fuck me dead you're a dumb cunt

Got the bazzaz autotune, only bought it because it's a third the price of new from the newly crippled guy I got it off, and I have a friend who for some reason will but it off me when I'm on my blacks

>Actually trying to defend tendies this huge
BWAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHSHAHAH
dude do you even turn??? Hahahahahah

>not getting your knee down on the commute

I kinda want one

Why

30% of daytonas fail within 4 years? What?

does that include the stator going out?

Any major failure that brings them in to the dealership

It's an extremely dubious survey that weebs use to justify their purchases while ignoring the fact that they typically have shorter warranties

Cute bikeu you have. Its like a smol sportbike honda that evolved to ride dirt kek.

Lol
>Muh warranty
Meanwhile every Honda flagship can easily pull 100k miles with regular maintenance without a hiccup.

The point is there is a minor issue with the bike past the first year or two most Jap owners aren't going to want to spend the money taking it to the shop mechanic and will DIY/ignore instead

Dude holy shit have you ever turned before?

The 400 is looking pretty good. But im still one for the cbr500r.

Maybe, but I can almost guarantee that a cbr600rr is going to be more reliable than a Daytona. I see what you're talking about though, the numbers are probably skewed

>its all bullshit yuro stronk

A whole 20hp stronker

You're not too far off, it was the more road-oriented option to the XR250's more dirt-oriented option.

The CRF rally is even regarded as a sort of spiritual successor to the NX, though allegedly the NX still outclasses it except for braking performance.

Hey now the suspension is better too now! Nah tho yah the NX was the better bike saw some 750s pop up here but were all trashed. The rally 250 is essentially the consumer version of what could have been the 450 rally.

I would love to find myself something like a rallied-out DR800 even though it'd be completely useless for the riding I like to do. They look fucking neat

how do you stop? serious i'm a short ass but i'd love to ride some of these big bikes

I'd imagine something like this
youtu.be/kRFyw57o_Ic

Soft suspension I guess

i got on a klr at dealer like that and the salesman got so triggered i never tried it again

S-sorry Mr Valentino, I'll try harder

I’ll just leave this here...

Reminds me of when I once went to check out a used XR650L at a local place.

Sat on it and was tip-toeing it on flat ground. Stood on the pegs and they were so high up it hunched me over like it was a pit bike. The combination of the two make the bike literally unridable

Take it with you

is that everyones favorite mexican manlet

Just a reminder one of the famous dakar rally riders was 5'4" and rode the old dakar BMW's. He ended up winning too.

They are fun for fire roads and dessert trips. If you want a rally bike that can do hard enduro if you got skill. Go the 450 adventure bikes. KTM has a really nice one and honestly the honda rally may not be fast or to good but with the right rider could go over shit easy.

Any photos of that Daytona 600/650 special edition?

>tfw no truck or van to haul my bikes around

>not just riding your bikes there

I do, and it's a better color than yours.

>i ride bike
>pic at home in daddys garage
why do you tell lies user

>ride KX250 2 hours on highway to OHV park and back (you'd have to hold a gun to my head)
>ride 701 1000 miles to Moab and back (did it, don't wanna do it again)

Post kx250

What I mean is something like a DR BIG wouldn't be a good choice for tight mountain single tracks, rocks and mud I've got in my area.

I'm good with my NX and DRZ, taken both through places most people only bring full dirt bikes.

I will when I get an unrestricted licence.

Do super sports feel easier to wheelie since you're leaning so far forward anyway? As in, when you are wheeling you're mostly in an upright position and not hanging on as much as you would on a naked.

I paid $500 for it and it runs fine a year later, it's fucking ugly and every bolt is half stripped but whatever.
>mfw riding this dirty to work for a week in downtown San Francisco

I was jsut saying if you wanted a rally looking bike :3 Im still working on basic skills again in the dirt. Rode cinders when I first got the rally and it was fucking hard.

Other way around. Less weight on the front makes it easier for it to lift off

How many people post regularly in dbt? Is it a circle jerk of the same 50 or so people, or are there hundreds who drop in and out all the time?

>50
I'm guessing it's closer to 20 with a few people who ask for purchase advice
Hard to tell though since the map is so old

>scraping together 12k to pick up my 1190r, Go to call the guy on Monday and check the ad for the number and he had dropped the price another 2k.

I feel like there's probably 30-50 posters on any given day and probably around a couple hundred regulars. No way to really know though unless a mod posts stats.

2004? I had an ‘05 with full pro circuit exhaust and a backyard carby tune done by myself and it was the scariest bike to ride. Hitting band was the biggest rush ever I miss it now ;_;

>unless a mod posts stats
which wouldnt be accurate because of phoneposting, wifiposting

which OHV is this?

>TFW chose a CBR250r over a CB-1 for a first bike
It was probably the right choice but I haven't even seen another CB-1 for sale since

Looks like Carnegie

>buy a second hand bike
>Keep looking at listings to make sure you got the best deal
Anyone else do this?

Nope, I'm a patient motherfucker.

>It was probably the right choice
It wasn't lol

Listen niggers. I know how to ride a bike. Havent driven a motorcycle however. Im looking for a dirtbike. Any good starter dirtbikes, preferably 250 2 strokes. My budget is ~1000. Dirtbikes are plentiful here thankfully.

Go take an MSF course before you wreck yourself. If your father didn't teach you to ride, you need to be taught by someone else.

>starter dirtbikes
>250 2 strokes
Lol

None in my county sadly. I passed the written test so i have a permit.

>a 125 ill outgrow in a few months
>learning throttle control early on

Get a ride out of your county then
Motorcycles are not bicycles

Its a dirt bike.
He isnt gonna die.
Worst that happens is some whisky throttle or he turns to quick and tips over

What are you basing your knowledge off of? Dirtbikes are nothing like streetbikes in reference to displacement. And why do you want a 2 stroke?