NA: twitter.com/BlizzardCS
EU: twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_EN

>Invasion schedule:
wow.gameinfo.io/invasions

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowprogress.com/pve/us/azralon
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guild was trying to get a group for KJ tonight. NORMAL KJ. Couldn't get enough people, so we pugged. And holy shit, I just have to share the bullshit I witnessed:

>all the people with bursting dreadflame stacking on top of our tank while she's trying to soak hail during the first intermission and killing her
>some DPS with a mythic Xavius cheevo pulling sub 500k DPS and refusing to soak rain because "it would bring my DPS down"
>3 people standing under singularity and dying to it. At the same time. And one of them denied it until I posted the damage taken by spell chart.
>some huntard just standing in hail when it wasn't her turn to soak, never turning on turtle and eating shit
>some DPS calling us retards when he was eating fel claws and didn't soak a single rain over 5 attempts
>the raid leader posting the soak order for hail, then someone actually asking if the soak order was different than what was posted

Never underestimate how fucking dumb pugs can be. Whenever you think you've seen everything, they find new ways to be retarded.

>start vote kick on player from Ragnaros
>reason: jaja xd
>immediately passes
>regardless of their performance
Nice.

clap that phat booty yeah

>pugging a raid ever

You don't know pain. Pugging Heroic Archimonde on the last few days of the moose was pain. What you experienced was nothing.

Kazzak is one of the most populated EU-horde servers though, obviously a lot of them are going to be sub-human shitters.

>rerolled ally on Outland
>realize we have x-realm phasing with Kazzak

there's no escape

Is wowg more progressed than literal monkeys?
wowprogress.com/pve/us/azralon

>tfw transmog down a difficulty level to hide my power level

you can pug mythic X X X Triple Xavius pretty easily in 900+ gear so that doesn't mean shit sadly, my fucking AOTC Helya from December means more than that

how do you even get hit by Felclaws and not notice you're standing in front of the boss though

also, having to have a soak order on normal is sad, just put some ridiculous ilevel barrier on the entry next time

>play a female character
>always win trial of style

>play a male character
>never win

nice game blizzard

>be Australian
>have to play with American shitters

fuck it I'm going to start an EU account, I'm surprised these americans can even wipe their arse

DK, priest or hunter?

Explain to me RIGHT NOW why your minigame alt isn't an arms warrior

I thought you got oceania realms now?

because havoc takes half the effort and gets 203% more salt, but I respect your choice brother

>win first place in ToS M as a male undead, a male blood elf and a male troll
get good

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

>*400 ping intensifies*

>Won trial of style as male orc, male troll, fembelf, male belf, male tauren
I bet you are one of those guys that spergs out when he doesn't win with his base full set

I don't understand why people go nuts over Khadgar, especially not the Dadgar thing. He's been a pain in the ass for several expansions now.
Who's an actually cute/hot lore guy? I'm on the fence about grown-up Anduin but he might be good. Genn is too old, though.

>tank
>she
o_o;

>participating in minigames
>in Legion

I love PvP, but boy did they fuck it up in Legion

>pugging
>not just paying a mythic guild so there's 0 chance of a wipe
I paid for both the moose and the Garrosh weapons. The garrosh clear was really cheap too.

>because havoc takes half the effort
I rerolled from havoc and let me tell you just one thing
You're completely fucking wrong.

area 52 nearly 2x more players and still just a little bit ahead

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY REMOVING THE ILVL REQUIREMENTS FROM WOD DUNGEONS
WE'RE ALL IN HEIRLOOM GEAR WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY DIFFICULTY WITH THE DUNGEON
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Khadgar can fuck me all day

hot dilf

What would be a good opener for Assa?
Garrote > 6p rupture > Vendetta > poison blade > kingsbane? prepot ect ect ofc

SALAD DODGER

>tfw paladin is the only class I enjoy this expansion
I miss my hunter

He must be at least 60 now, though. Almost as old as Genn, surely

Even with 400 ping I can still dodge attacks, what's your excuse americuck

>Doing normal KJ
>Dps is so high all mechanics start to happening in dark phase at same time
Khadgar pats your head tho

Don't bother running WoD dungeons, heirlooms or not.

Buy a handful of those XP boost potions in your garrison and just spam bonus objectives, you'll be 98 in a few hours (assuming you don't have draenor flying).

Both the toon and the player are female. And she tanks. And not only is she good at it, she loves it.

>new Goblin models next expac

Prepare for the oncoming shortstack wrench wench waifus.

magic bro, keeps you young and funky fresh

Okay I'm not gonna lie I was pretty happy about the head pat when I was doing the fishing artifact
He's still an old hoarder, though.

How well do heirlooms scale past level 100? Can you just dumpster the artifact weapons entirely?

You clearly don't understand the lore. Let me give you a quick rundown on Khadgar

>Student of the most powerful living mage on Azeroth
>Defeated the formerly most powerful mage however was cursed to age prematurely during the battle
>Despite being weakened by the curse he led the fight against the orcish invasion
>Eventually he sealed the dark portal
>However being so fucking based he knew those orcs would be back so he built Nethergarde Keep to serve as the first line of defense
>Eventually the orcs came back as he knew
>After defeating them he led the counter offensive into Draenor
>Kicked orc ass all day like a G
>Recovered the skull of Guldan and killed some warlords
>The planet explodes he holds off the orcs while the rest of his squad escapes
>He fucking survives the planet exploding holy shit what a boss
>Years later he assists you the player in taking the fight to Illidan (even though Illidan did nothing wrong)
>When the Iron Horde invades Azeroth he leads the fight into alternate Draenor because he knows it better than anyone
>Eventually defeats Kiljaeden with the help of the player yeah kind of a big deal but whatever
>Rallies the classes of Azeroth once the Legion invades
>Basically is the greatest human to ever live

there is literally no reason to use the 110 heirloom weapon upgrade

I never stayed subbed for long after expansion was over except with wod and I regret every single second spent pugging hfc after first few weeks
>Every single boss pull is brb smoke break
>Multiple people leaving after one boss
>Before you got to pull another one it too like an hour to find people no matter the time or day of the week
>80% of the raid including one of the tanks and all but one healers afking on trash and just following people
And the icing
>Kill council
>Everyone leaves
>Kill Soc
>Everyone leaves again
>No one ever queues for iskar and if they do it's just a repeat of the above
And all of that without usual shit which is ignoring every mechanic, tunneling the boss, pulling that one big fucking guy before council and wiping the rest and all the usual pug shit which led me to state where out of 16 full clears I managed to kill zakuun once.

Next time I stay subbed for so long I'll just farm gold and buy clears from some first page wowprogress guild or something like this guy said

any big manly doggos around?

>I go in BG (WSG)
>Am a single healer on my team (disc priest)
>Say "Peel for me a little"
>Game starts
>Got sapped by rogue
>Team runs away, nobody even cares
>Get ganged up by 2 rogues
>Survive
>Even manage to heal up my retarded teammates while those 2 rogues stick on me like superglue
>Teammates get lowhp and run away from me chasing someone with fulllife
>They die because I can't get to them since im slowed as fuck
>We lose
>They write in chat "Trash healer wtf, no heals"
>Still healed the most (enemy had 2 healers)

I bet they are with girls like that too, run away from them when they say hello and then write on forums that dirty whores doens't want their pure hearts

Khadgar was about 40 during tbc, he's probably 50 now.

Do you think his aging curse has caused erectile dysfunction?

itt post winners of trial of style

If they fix stealth animation and few others I'm racechanging all my characters

Also he is the best bro in the world because

>When he gives you a quest he instantly opens you a portal to the given location, since he is a mage and knows exactly how hard it is to travel across the continent as non teleporting class
>He can answer any of your stupid question with his magic ball from everywhere
>When he gives you a quest where you have to collect a lot of valuable things he only takes a little and gives you the rest back (Nethershards)
>He has the best jokes
>He always fights with you against important enemies, always on the frontline instead of sitting in the base and waiting till hero solves everything for free
>He upgrades your weapon personally instead of making you kill dragons to loot it

He's basically the player best friend, there's no character closer to the player than khadgar it would be sad if blizzard makes khadgar take a vacation

stop projecting healbitch

Also, in the meantime from BC and WoD, he somehow learned how to look 10 times younger, even younger than what the novels make you think he should look like when Arthas was a fucking kid.

He was supposed to be an young adult (20ish I guess) back when he was with Medivh, but he is supposed to look far older than he really is because of Medivh's dying curse.
And no, Genn was already the king of Gilneas at that time. I'd bet at the very least 10~15 years older.

lemme suck that dick boi

I project my foot into your ass

*mortal strikes you for 5m instantly killing you*

heh...thats what i thought.../spit

You already knew that they run away from girls the moment they ran from you.

>somehow learned
Mages had remove curse since vanilla

>There are more raids in the game halfway through the expansion then there were in the entirety of Draenor
damn.... looking back they really dropped the ball on Draenor didn't they. Would you say it was worse or better then cata? At least cata had content I suppose

i miss her.. bros....

same here...

Cata by far. But this 7.3 will be the last raid for Legion.

>first time doing alliance wod intro
>it's the fucking same
>just with space-goats instead of space-niggers
wow

good maybe we can focus on good content instead

There wasn't anything wrong with Cata.

is it wod nostalgia time? is legion THAT bad?

Well, the First War was in year 0 and we're in like year 32 or something now, so yeah, around 50 sounds right.

Only one way to find out!

>be healer
>tank gets mad and leaves
>instantly get another one

daily reminder that bitchy tanks are expendable

>First time doing Alliance Throne of Thunder storyline
>Jaina and Vereesa Windrunner decide to murder every blood elf in Dalaran, even those not part of the Horde

Garrosh was right

No. The only reason ANYONE could be nostalgic about WoD was if they started there.

Class design is the worst it's ever been in Legion
Content was the most lacking it's ever been in Draenor

Which is worse is arguable honestly

They were given the alternative of imprisonment. They made their choice.

>no ap grind
that's a reason right there

should I pug heroic today?

>Either be imprisoned and forfeit everything you own
>Or die
Oh I see it's actually a pretty fair choice when you think about it.

who ever designed the tanking challenge needs to be shot. nothing matters its all up to rng if u win
>skill
Doesn't matter
>gear
doesn't matter
>cheap shit
doesn't matter
Nothing you do gives you better odds. if u blink at the wrong time the challenge is over

hehexd why don't we just resurrect lore characters that died then
go fucking kill yourself you fucking hairless monkey

>cordana felsong
>felsong
>fel
>gets corrupted
woah.....

Cata is when the game started to go downhill because its when the devs started to get this George Lucas attitude of "everything old sucks and we're going to fix it"

The reason leveling is so boring now is directly because of the Cata revamps and the future class design. Notice how most Cata revamp zones have giant holes/hazards in them. They designed all this shit for flying mounts despite the fact they're low level zones

I think I'm moving to FFXIV boys. I know all the memes used to bash the game because I used to bash it too. But WoW is just so shit right now and the extremely dated graphics are just getting to be too much.

Goodbye.

>why don't we just resurrect lore characters that died then
We do?

wait for antorus gear

asking again, anyone know if we get keep our artifact weapon skins for xmog next xpac? i dont want to waste time unlocking all the skins on alts if we dont even get to keep them

enjoy the fact you get 1 raid a year and its done in 10hours and the fact gcd are 3seconds long

>Veeky Forums - my blog

I'm going to stop listening to you there. Cata questing is great and you are mentally ill.
>holes everywhere
literally only in one place which is a connection between a level 15 and level 40 zone

wont matter. i have full heroic tanking gear with the recommended leggos and everything

>can't use trial of style poitns for anything other than the outfit your class can use

for fucks sake, thought I could buy all of them and mail them to my alts

it's ok user
being a good player is not for everyone
just comeback when you get your lfr gear over 900 ilv and you'll do it just fine

yeah you keep them

i have good gear and have done all the dps challenges and the 1 healing challenge. its up to in all rng if i do it

I actually felt that wotlk set the precedent for hyper casualization but I can't exactly put my finger on where.

LFG

TBC still required you to recruit through the trade channel, WoTLK changed that with 1-button insta group finder

>the reason leveling is so boring now is because cata revamps
not really, it's boring because you have seen it before already
and if you haven't seen it already because you're new, you're very likely here because someone else invited you to play, so leveling is just a chore that you need to get out of the way

AoE pulling

Only complete shitters recruited through trade channel, at least on my server.

Do not argue about the state of the game if you don't have any decent heroic/mythic kills or gladiator in a decent battlegroup. Your opinion is worthless less than garbage.

What are the ilvls expected for each Mythic+ number? I'm 886.

Oh come on, flaws can be found everywhere

The most obvious one: Deathwing was literally a WHO to your usual warcraft and WoW player. We all knew Illidan, we all knew Lich King, we all knew Kel Thuzad, C'thun and Ony+Nefa had a fucking huge buildup throughout the whole story of vanilla but Deatwing suddenly appears out of fucking nowhere and destroys half of the planet.
It was more about "Evil bad guy appears out of fucking nowhere oh shit he is thousand times stronger than lich king, let's spend whole addon time on finding a way to defeat him".

Then raids, I somehow didn't find any of Cata raids storywise entertaining or epic. Boring design (lol Half of Dragon soul is just zone from previous addon), recycled bosses (hey here is Ragnaros but oh SHIT he has LEGS!) and ugly tier sets made it sad.

PvP was good tho, I liked playing shadow priest there (in my opinion the best shadow priest ever existed, having dot phase and burst phase with mind spikes)

>AoE pulling is new
Ever hear of prot paladins you stupid lfrbab?

Have you ever even played the game pre-WoD???

>Cata questing is great
You don't actually understand what made the game good or addictive in the first place.