/ORG/ offroad Genital

Maps of you cunts: zeemaps.com/map?group=2389619
OffRoad discrod: discord.gg/SenfAyU
Offroad Stickiewatracing.com/?product=off-road-general

ITT:
tay specifically told crownon to make the op and somehow i will fuck it up

>tay didn't trust me enough to make the thread so he made another one
fuck

I cant leave you austists for one weekend can I?

went out this weekend and didn't get cyanide poisoning

who are you?

No you can't

Did it get more reliable and easier to work on after the badge swap?

>GM
>any of that
The biggest saving grace is the feeling of relief opening the hood when you realise it's not a Chevy after all.

>shilling for post 1989 chevy
get out of my fucking thread right fucking now

who do you think it is moltay

It'd be more reliable as a Toyota

>twink fwd in /org/

We need more snow up here. My pullout game has gotten weak from lack of practice.

hello molotay faggot bitch

DID SOMEBODY SAY 1989

How do i post videos

make it a webm or upload it to youtube and hyperlink

Post more YJ's with no track or sway bars

What's with the gay ass badge?

We passed 10ft of total snowfall a few days ago

>bestrunner.jpg
>V6
That's not the 3.0 is it?

>34 year old motor mount finally breaks while bouncing through the mud
>slams fuel pump against frame and busts the shit out of it
>run it for three days with pump clacking and seperating a 1/2" every time the armature moves
>still ran fine
ol slant six dont give fuck. pick related

Damn yo. Weve had about 2-3' in total this year down in Southwestern Ontario. The last big snowfall was about 8".

I'm buying a 2nd gen 4 runner what are some practical modifications I can do to it to make it more off road capable?

Reccommend me some cheap reliable overlanding/offroading vehicles for a 2k budget.

So far I'm looking for a:
Cherokee I6
Bronco II
Maybe a baja bug for the hell of it if I can find one.

any 1980-1999 4x4 domestic pickup/suv with less than 200k miles

take your pick negro

>1980-1999 4x4 domestic pickup

Yes, but which domestic pickups are more reliable than the others?

Rodeo

im not even bullshitting you they are all the fuckin same just pick which one looks best to you, and heres the important part, find one that has been maintained decently.

also overlanding is a shit meme. people have been doing it since the 1920s, its called car camping and you dont need some special vehicle to do it

well no, 90s ford truck auto transmissions cost gorillions when they shit the bed, TBI sucks ass, chevy 10 bolts grenade if you put actual tires on them, np208s kinda suck, 2nd gen dodges have rust issues and are heavy, and the smallblock chevy is the easiest fucking motor to maintain since ever.

>they all have some issues or drawbacks
literally all the same. ive owned just about all of them and so long as its been maintained its no less reliable than any other

your not going to find a decent baja bug for 2k

This
I've had quite a few OBS GM products. My old job had a fleet of old Ferd pickups. A goid friend of mine is a die hard Dodge fanatic. I don't get the whole brand fanboy thing nowadays. Just choose the one that looks the best pretty much.

I wish GM would produce the GMT400s again, those trucks are fucking bulletproof.

>Go to hell Recapcha

I think we're a out half that.

Pathfinder? My father scored a 2001 with 120k miles for $1400 up in New Hampshire.A few weeks ago.

If you go the Pathfinder route just look out for Rust issues, and may God have mercy on your soul if the Water pump goes...

Bomp

There's no conversation, so why bump. We can find these threads just fine if we have something to say or want to see. Fuck you.

Except they get deleted if no one posts. Newfag.