League of legends general /lolg/

I love Lissandra! Don't forget she is literally perfect, and best freljord girl!
I'm also working on that "Dere List" i was talking about, expect to see the first version soon!

old:Eyosongive.us

Stink rat best champ!

You are now in charge of reworking twitch's kit.

What are his new abilites?

>those games where nobody is building any armour and you can go triforce instead of cleaver on Zed or Talon

#KillingIt

I love katarina. But I'm not a cuck.

xth for breast metal waifu

Does anybody have any bad/weird teams/games stories?

Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven!
Best guy!!!
Riot finally included Draven in something, cool!!!

Ahri! I like her very much!

xth for Syndra

Biggest bustiest and bestest waifu in the league of legends!

FRELJORD MAP WITH FROZEN WATCHER AS BOSS WHEN?!?!?
Maybe, i dunno, even i get tired of playing him from time to time.

although it's pretty easy to get honors by using him since "Woah this is a good bard!"

Star Guardian Syndra is a cute!

>Killing an ekko or tryndamere before they can ult

Is there a better feeling

You know that part where you can only put 1 ward down that only reveals camo, and it takes an inventory slot, and you cant have a pink as a trinket, and how twitch can shoot from the fringe of sweeping lense range?
yea change that. because thats making this rat so strong
>you can see where pinks are if you place a ward and it gets blocked
>you can easily walk around its range
>most times there are only 2-3 in key locations
>lategame theres usualy only 1
the rat is fine, stealth/camo & vision related to them isnt.
But becasue some chink decided to only buy boots and wards, riot mangled the vision system and it let shit like this happen

Anyone else feel like toplane is irrelevant? if your team does bad you cant do shit

>no syphon filter champion

I'm not sure. Perhaps tweak the FREE ad on his ult?

Perhaps have his Passive and W apply the Hunter's Talisman effect. Pipe dreams.

Or that. He definitely needs to take a hit somewhere.

"C'mon user, eat up! How's the smell? I haven't washed yet tis month, must be quite nice!"

How do I prevent that the lane stays on the other laner side in top? sometimes It stays just a little short of the turret and that zones me from like 40 cs sometimes

>Going top with ignite.

You're not helping.

this is by far the worse vg general

congratulations

>top with ignite
>never leave
>go even or lose
>bunga

wowg exists

Thanks I have finally won at something.

P-deals more damage the longer its been applied. (think how old Draven Bleed worked). Each consecutive tick of poison grows in damage.

E-Expunge applies grievous wound

R- Now deals 7% max hp in magic damage on -hit to affected targets

thats really about it

I wanna hold Lulu in my arms and sing cheesy love songs for her!

cuck lol

vg vs vg up please god join
vidya

hey hey anons
the "Dere List" V1.0 is finished!
I have a few champs who i wasn't sure about, so i need some help with determining what type of dere they are.
I will also make the list look better but i want the list to be finished first
Also, i need some feedback too, so please let me know what you think!

I think that's something abusefag would do.

>worst vg general
Take a look in every thread in Veeky Forums and come back.

kill urself

Ashe is himedere

VG IS UP VG IS U VG IS UP VG IS UP VG IS U VG IS UP VG IS UP VG IS U VG IS UP VG IS UP VG IS U VG IS UP VG IS UP VG IS U VG IS UP VG IS UP VG IS U VG IS UP VG IS UP VG IS U VG IS UP

Shota!Draven a cute.

Little boy champion who isn't Amumu when?

kled is so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute! so cute!

Janna and Tristana are derederes.
Quinn is a tsundere.

>finally get enough tickets to get the big gold ball
>get leopard nidalee
>and nothing else
what a fucking letdown. Silly me, I thought it was gonna be the skin shard AND one of those other three things. forgot for a moment how stingy riot are now

3k damage Riven, 0/11 Xin and an 8k damage Annie mid even after I camped their lane. What a shitty evening

I think Janna is more kuudere.

Why does he look so asian?

this is the roster of league as of v0.9

heres all the champions in this image that have not had any major overhaul in visuals (kit excluded)

Zilean
Fiddlesticks
Evelynn
Shaco
Amumu
Jax
Teemo
Nunu
Rammus

Read her short story. It is she being lovey-dovey to a gay shota.

look who's talking lol

>90% of twitch chat for Bjerg AMA is retards spamming pokimane and asking him about their relationship
>he had to close his league client because he was getting invites with the names nigger or bjerg69poki

e-girl fans are cancer. it's not even a funny meme it's fucking cringe that they care this much about their relationship

>never play mordikaiser
>decide to buy him since hes 1350 ip now
>turns out you only need to auto dragon once to get your ult on him
>thought you had to choose between ulting in a teamfight or dragon
Neat

hi anons... morg fapfic writer here
The last thread made me realize I shouldn't stop doing something people tell me I'm good at just because I get anxious. I'm gonna write something again. I'm sorry I disappeared.

Do you guys want some kind of sequel to the Morgana one, or a new idea? I'm afraid doing a sequel will feel repetitive, like I wrote the same thing again. I have a few other ideas I can work with if you'd prefer that. Assuming you guys are actually interested in the first place.

This is all weird to me, that smut was the first creative-type thing I had done since I was a kid. I didn't expect people to like it so much.

even before the fu manchu mustache, he was fu manchu

I wanna TOUCH Lulu's EARS!

>Illaoi
>tsundere
the fuck are you smoking retard

Write a new one instead of a continuation.

what is deredere and kuudere?

Where's pic related?

>LeBlanc, Kat, Elise, and Zyra no Sadodere

Xth for climbing!!

>Panth - We'll likely nerf his early Q damage. Might then put some power somewhere else, make him less about either crushing lane or failing to be usefu. An ult buff's one of the more likely possible changes.

Holy shit they're considering nerfing pantheon

Sona would probably be Himedere as well

Yeah.
Hitting him with Q+R as Lux, or your morgana putting black shield on someone and Qing Ekko.

He's not stunned but his Ult is a blink, so he cant Phase Dive OR ult and he wont live long enough for W to save him. He's technically able to fight back, but he has absolutely no power to do so.

Why do people refuse to surrender in games like that?

leave my husband alone, he would never fuck any of those ugly thots.

add chogath and morgana, both only got a texture update (like the ones you mentioned)

True or False; Noxus has the best genepool of any nation on Runeterra.

in the trash can LOL

idk but i'd let darius smash my bp

Expunge deals the remainder of his passive's damage to all targets as bonus physical damage and applies on-hit effects.

Reduce Q stealth duration to 4 seconds but make it invisibility again.
Spray and Pray goes back to being Rat-a-tat-tat because SaP is the most retarded name ever.
In exchange Lucian's Ult is named Spray and Pray instead due to its less focus-fire mechanics and the fact that prayer is actually something the champion does.

good night /lolg/

I have two ideas I've been thinking of: one is the Elementalist Lux thing I mentioned last thread, and the other is a story based on pic related. I've got a few others but I've had those two the longest. Opinions?

I meant on the list user. I don't even waifu her I am just curious to where the user would think they would fall.

Good night. I'm going to marry Poppy.

False. Ionia does. That's why the uggos from Noxus wants to kill them so much.

Syndra would be a Tsundere or Sadodere

forgot that mundo malph blitz and corki were in as well. they just didnt have the one set of files they should have

mundo had had some changes but theyre old

>Evelynn
7.19 or 7.20
>Teemo
too iconic and memey
Rammus actually still looks pretty decent. Dare i say OK.

Amumu, Jax, and Nunu obviously need updates the most.

Rude

Name me the one champ that will always be in your heart even if they're nerfed into the ground, /lolg/

Playing Karthus will never not bring a smile to my face, I'm tilt-proof on Karthus

I personally prefer Shyvana/ Zyra because they cater more to my fetishes, I can't really see Elem. Lux being a dom.

>Spray and Pray goes back to being Rat-a-tat-tat because SaP is the most retarded name ever.
...you have that backwards. SaP was the original name.

that wasnt me lol
i was debating on putting her as a Yandere or a Tsundere
deredere means someone whos all lovey dovey
a kuudere is someone who is cold to they're loved one
well she loved GP, and when he was "killed" she had a moment for him

>Jax getting another rework
I don't know how to feel. At least we know he'll keep the one-two-THWOP and the dodging, those are way too iconic to remove.

im about to make a collage of all the loadscreens and champ mugshots from this time.

>losing streak
>smoke a j
>winning streak
This game is not meant to be played sober.

>well she loved GP, and when he was "killed" she had a moment for him
That's not the part of tsundere I have a problem with. Illaoi is boisterous and fun loving, she's not tsundere just because she's tough. That's like saying literally every tomboy ever was tsundere.

I know the bronzies from lolg and reddit will get her dumpstered sooner or later, but I will never leave her.

j?

>amumu jax and teemo
>not the master of metal

i understand that, and I didn't put her as a tsundere because she's tough

honestly fuck this game.
Why does the enemy team never get the hardfeeding retards?
I honestly havent had a lane that wasn't mine win in the last 7 games I've played.

Well the fun thing about writing for Elementalist Lux is that all the different forms behave differently in bed. Light Lux might not be a dom, but Dark, Magma, Fire, and Ice totally could. I also imagine her as being dominant in an affectionate way, she wants to take care of you and won't let you say no.

The dragonlady one does sound pretty hot as well though. I still can't decide.

>its another win until I enter promos then lose at least twice in a row episode

my guess is hes the bastard child of some Noxian guy who got his freak on with an Ionian woman. (may or may not have been consensual)

anyways somehow he ended up in Noxus or whatever and was raised on the mean streets of Noxus with Darius

I cant play well when im high, meanwhile my brother says he plays better

how does that work?

if you were only allowed 10 champs total (2 per lane ideally), what 10 would they be?

Im sorry I didnt know Dominos was in the beta?
Im talking about champs from 0.9 specifically.

Evelynn, Ashe, Soraka, Janna, Kha'Zix, Akali, Rek'sai, Irelia, Annie, Leona.
I'd have Graves, Kindred, and Wukong my Smurf account which is exactly what Im already doing. maybe include Poppy on the list too if only because Poppy's skins are adorable. Except Ragdoll and Lolipop

riven/yas
lee/rengar
fizz/zed
vayne/lucian
thresh/janna

so what the fuck happened with mr. Dario Chopman after all

Different people are different. Maybe being high relaxes his nerves and he makes less input errors, or it calms him down so he makes less impulsive rash decisions like overchasing.

And maybe for you, those things aren't as big of an issue for you, or if they are they aren't helped by being high. Maybe for you the slower reaction speed hinders you, or maybe you normally play more thoughtfully and being high makes you just play on impulse/without thinking much.

That's just a guess though, it could be any number of reasons

man i can't do shit when im high, i just want to exist in the universe

>ANOTHER

ehh his main playstyle is still intact.

The main thing about Jax is that his kit is really good at hiding how stat checky he is. Ultimately Jax is just Right clicking on you but he has these small nuances in his kit that disguise that (W RESET,timing E for maximum effectivness, Understanding when to go in for harass and playing around THWOMP passive)

If Jax gets a rework they should replace his passive for being a uninteresting ball of stats ( FREE ATTACK SPEED?!!?!!?)

W for being a glorified auto reset

and R for just being a 100 MR+ Armor panic button.

Riot should really just move his current every 3 auto THWOMP to his innate passive.

then give Jax 2 new abilities on W and R.Not sure what it could be but my idea was making W a "Pick-A-Weapon" where you can choose between 3 different weapons for the next 6 seconds of combat before that weapon breaks.
R would be a special ability that changes from weapon to weapon