Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/Status_Ailments#Disease
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lightning sucks, and so does vayne

>mfw you can just beat hein to death with books instead of worry about magic

Stop posting this shit.

Keep posting this shit.

Shut the hell up

Farron is a surname for sluts

Lightning has concave ass and Celes has concave breasts.

Why must every human he draws look withered as fuck?

When will Freya get her 6*?

Random battles? In a TOWN? Really? I'm not complaining, there's free healing everywhere, but is this a thing in any other FFs? I don't remember it happening in any of the games I played.

If you're in the second town then perhaps you fucking noticed not everything is normal

I want to Freya her Freyas

Ratfags need to die

exvius.gamepedia.com/Status_Ailments#Disease

You're in the wilds around town.

wew

Freya's Freyas are pretty big there compared to her itty bitty rat titties in the official artwork.

Heading there now.

>in the official artwork.
Does this ever matter? Rydia gets like quad Ds in most of her artwork. Artists only draw with their dicks. and I wouldn't want it any other way

meant to quote

There's the last of the Rebirth dungeons. Still haven't mastered Dullahan, but 4* bravery motes are plentiful anyway.

ara

Remember kids: too much plastic surgery can be dangerous!

What does a person need to have in order to be considered a luckshitter? what traits or qualities?

>Who's on first?

Luck.

If they had any luck in the first place, they wouldn't be here.

This isn't quite on the level of double Delita, but I find it amusing all the same.

Ara ara!

I was accused of being a luckshitter yesterday despite my normally godawful luck in this game because I got a few lucky pulls (even though i didn't even get who I was specifically pulling for).

Ara is cute!

why not call him a lucker then
where does the shitter play in

Luckshitter is synonymous with lucker, it's just a bit more pointed.

>Bernie has joined the party
I was gonna make a political joke, but you guys would throw a fit so I'm gonna stop with that.

Bants my man

What magicite are worth sacrificing on odin?

Have him gratuitously spend all of the team's money while dead in every battle.

See, he's a freelancer because he has no political clout anymore. Heh.

3 levels, one for each supporter.

You know what would be amazing to help kill Marlboro? The fucking whip that it drops. Seems kinda strange to lock it behind him

Aww yeah

The rewards in general suck ass. Aigaion gave insane rewards which made it worth doing - Malboro has rewards on the tier of 3 trials ago.

What ever happened with that? most people I've seen just don't give a fuck to even bother with it. Is the fight actually harder than Aigaion? makes no sense

Aigaion was a pushover, I beat him on my first try in 20 minutes (granted I was using Fryevia). This fucker on the other hand tentacle raped me so hard I'm throwing in the towel on trying to fight him for another few months. Even the whales are struggling to beat it.

honestly you can't save that face. her eyes are too far apart.

it's just fearmongering. it has been beaten with several different setups now

It's a shoujo style of drawing.

>fearmongering about something in the game already

Doesn't make much sense. If it's so easy what did you use to defeat it?

It's simply bad drawing.

Did he died on the way to the next area and had to restart the game?

I'm familiar with the shoujo art style but they don't all look like they have down syndrome. Show me another shoujo picture with a proportions and a nose that fucked up.

I'm eating. I'll be back shortly.

what's for dinner, user?

>bad drawing.
like I said; shoujo style

See that looks fine they have normal noses.

Dinner? nigger it's past midnight where you're at

Hamburgers

what's the best MP refresh materia? and what is the best LB charger materia?

Instant ramen with a side of suicidal depression.

Cock

This made me laugh hard, very good

Question about BE, are town quests even worth doing? I just wasted like 20 NRG trying to find some Sargent monster and I still need one, is there a trophy or are the rewards worth it, or should I just ignored the quests and finish the main story for lapis farming?

You'll need to do some to get the quest trophy (which helps towards the Hero's Ring recipe) but in general most of them suck. Just do the 30 easiest.

Oh, and there's also a chain of vault quests that are worth doing because they unlock rewards way down the line.

Dammit, i missed the naming for FF3. What were the winners? I see (You) and Bernie so far.

scrambled eggs and toast because my sleep schedule is fucked beyond belief

Fuck, well I have a very bad case of finishing every quests in every game I play so I am very conflicted. Reason why I stop playing Xenoblade Chronicles for the 3ds after reaching that other giant mecha.

They haven't all been named yet, 3 gives you a trickle of party members.

also this how many of you can actually cook?

I live alone, if I don't cook I die.

I mean, they're not detrimental or anything, their rewards just aren't that great. Feel free to do them if you have spare NRG and don't want to TM farm, I guess.

LP user didnt let the thread decide?

FFBE question joined for Nier stuff, My waifu 9S is now max level and awakening. Now I gotta start focusing on the rest of my party since I like this game and there are some neat designs and crossovers.
Out of my party of: Setzer/Xon/Garland/Nine who should I awaken first? Garland's already at 4* since I liked him so much when he was one of my first units. I like using cute boys and these are all great, though I was thinking of swapping Nine for either Cecil or Sozhe. Either of them good and worthy of awakening?
I know it's probably fucked for party comp and all but I'm just curious about what out of my dumb harem will work later on.

Setzer is probably the strongest one there, Xon is good for stealing shit, Garland is an unfortunately mediocre physical attacker and Nine is a dragoon and is awkward to use.

Post your full set of units, do you not have any 5* bases?

Sounds like you're still really low rank, I'd advise you to reroll for A2. Getting a unit with innate DW is really going to be night and day

You better have a vagina.

>tmw you cross the 900+ ATK
btw anyone can help me setting up a new arena team? mine is way outdated and just got some units that may make it better.
currently my team is CoD, Noctis, Tilith, Ling and Setzer, benched I have x2 Ashe, Victoria, 5+ Exdeaths and Ace for magical units, another Setzer, Fohlen, A2 and x2 Amelias for physical attackers, 9S and Rikku for support and the usual tanks, Cecil, Wol, Wilhelm EV but fuck tanks and Rikkus on the arena.

Ahh, thats how hes going about it this time. Cool, thanks

You have an extremely shit set of units for Arena, for what reason are you even participating in it? To give the opponents more points?

had to kick off 2 shines and hayate off my tm farm team so I can rush 2 champ belts

Alright I'm back. is the actual answer btw.

This place sure is creepy. It's practically a ghost town.

>Setzer is probably the strongest one there
Radical, I had hoped since he actually has decent skills to start with and I sort of love the dumb gambling aspect of some of his damage. And yeah Xon's been able to help on resource farming so I'm happy to keep him. Damn though that's a shame about Garland I really dig him. Is Exdeath any good? I could sideline big G if it was to let another bigass armored baddie in. I would have dropped Nine way earlier if he wasn't one of my super early units I gave cactuars. He has two damn skills to start with and dragoons seem awkward like you said in this game.
>5* bases
Pfffff hell no and I've used plenty of tickets, a 5000 roll and doing the daily 250s. I was despairing about ever getting 9S till yesterday.
Are you a robot shota or a heavily armored villain with a cape? Pls be in vortex

Noctis,2x Ashe, 2x Amelia
Noctis is self-explanatory, Ashe is for healing in case of an emergency, amelia is for AoE stop memes

Exdeath is good, he's a great newbie mage. He can doublecast meteors and do tons of damage compared to say Nine

CIIIIID!

Is ashe better than exdeath?

He sure is happy about this predicament.

>how many of you can actually cook?
All I can make are different types of sandwiches so not much

Neat, doublecast meteor's enough to sign me up. I can even ascend his 3* right now since I gave him XP on a whim once. Oh, I have an Eve too but I heard he was really shit and I've stopped using him since I got 9S.

I can.

why doesnt Eve wear a shirt?

Fully decked out sure, but out of the box he's better.

Says he's gonna give me his airship, but let's see what's in here first.

>only have OSB and a harem to challenge Kuja with
>win anyway

Zidane is best saiyan.

well ok then