Who here /perfectdriver/?

Who here /perfectdriver/?
>No accidents
>Minimal (preferably none) dents and dings
>Bonus points for successfully evading an accident in the past
>Bonus points for not driving like a granny
Busriders don't count

never hit anything or even came close

I drive like a complete psychopath and the only accident I've ever had was some old lady hitting my car when it was parked on the street

No accidents. Backed into a firehydrant and left a dent in my bumper. Avoided getting rearended on the freeway by diving into the shoulder and the guy behind me tapped the guy in front of me. Been driving for 3 years

>No accidents
>No dents
>Successfully evaded 5 accidents (three on the same day)
>Drive 5 over the speed limit (except through school zones)

Never been in a crash.
Hit a trash can lightly once. Moved the can about an inch, no mark on the car .
Avoided many crashes (about twice a week, Californians can't keep off their phones)
Always driving 5-20 over

ass master

define "perfect"

I'VE never hit anyone or anything, but I've been hit while I was at work

no note of course

Are you blind or something

if i was blind i never would have been given a driver's license in the first place. since i posted my driving record it seems you're the blind one.
checkmate bozo

>driving for 11 years
>no tickets
>no accidents
>minor dings from previous owner
>drive 5 over everywhere
>avoid accidents constantly (florida is full of old people)

>two accidents involving another vehicle
>backed into a light pole once
>understeered into a dirk embankment once
>been pulled over 4 times for getting too hectic in my ford taurus

>2 pages of driving failures
>calls anyone a bozo

the world was my drag strip when i was a teenager, but i havent had a ticket in over 10 years now. water under the bridge at this point my friend.

>tfw ywn suck this hard at driving
How do you keep getting your license back?

i just wait a while and then i can drive again.

no accidents tho.

matrix?

I wrecked in 2006, but since then not a single moving violation or other incident requiring an insurance claim.

You're not perfect.

>no accidents
>dents and dings only from previous owner
>evaded too many retarded distracted drivers to count
Though, I do have 2 speeding tickets and reckless driving on my record because a cop saw me getting some hektik skiddz in the rain.

Who /backedupintoapole/ here?

yes

>never been in an accident
>been close a few times but never my fault
>only pulled over once because I was going 38 in a 25 because I didn’t see the sign, I got off with a warning because the cop knew that the sign was behind and overgrown tree

The worst I’ve ever done was backing into my dads car when I was 16 although no damage was done

Haven't been driving too ling. No accidents or dings yet. I drive either at or 10mph above the speed limit. Been very close to an accident twice due to a turbo nigger in a merc suv with a caravan cutting the corner on a tiny country lane on a 90 degree bend while he rallied along. And a guy almost pulled into me twice in his alfa since he drove like a complete Itallian.

>Been very close to an accident twice due to a turbo nigger in a merc suv with a caravan cutting the corner on a tiny country lane on a 90 degree bend while he rallied along
If i see a car coming on one of those i just stop until they fuck off. I dont think anybody has ever NOT cut the corner

You guys ever feel like God takes the wheel sometimes?

This was a blind 90 degree bong country lane as well as a steep hill which I wss climbing up it. I was in an MGTF so really low down. Lucky i'd slowed down when approaching the corner and had tucked my self in close to the side because he was about a gnats scrotom from the front of my car, really thought he was going to rip it clean off.

I got a good story about my fuckin cousin
>Cousin is just 6/10
>Lands date with the official Miss of his state Miss Iowa or whatever
>She's in the car with him and they are backing out of his driveway
>Hits some shit
>Immediately gets out all his "detailing" equipment and trys to cover it up, completely disregarding his 9/10 date.
Yeah she never called him back

I’ve totaled every car I’ve ever owned, and my current car has three accidents under its belt. What do I win?

I've been driving for around 30 years. 1 speeding ticket ever and no accidents. And FWIW, I used to drive farm equipment and heavy trucks in DT Toronto. Now I drive a Snow plow in Brampton.

ITT: two types of drivers, pussies and the fortunate

t. no accident having ticketed driver who has avoides the cops twice

>One accident, tapped an Explorer at a stop sign and cracked my bumper because the fucker didnt go when the last car passed and I wasn't watching and thought he did
>No dents/dings (had bumper repaired)
>did mad hektic skidz around a mountain road because I was going way too fast for the turn entry and almost took out a group of motorcyclists but managed to avoid it
>Never drive less than 5 over unless it's in a town

Never hit anything myself but
>sat in parking lot at a subie dealership while mate drops off his impreza
>shithead cunt in a debadged hyundai backs out of his spot slowly until he's about a foot from my door, then shoots backwards into it
Also
>rolling through the parking lot at the gym looking for a spot
>cunt in a nissan SUV backs into my rear passenger quarter panel because he wasn't paying attention
Fuck Denver, never even came close to getting in any kind of accident until I got stationed here
>pic is after shithead backed into my driver's door, didn't have a single din or scratch on the whole thing before that

I've racked up probably 400,000 miles, 16 years of driving, 2 years as a CDL driver with truck and trailer (class B) in NYC, 1 roadtrip to Central America and have never had an accident. Never dinged anyone's car, but I've had people back into my parked car 3 times. I once took out a fence post with a trailer going around a corner and once when I was young backed into a concrete pillar and dented my car but those are the only damages I've ever done.
I drive like a maniac most the time.

Get out

What exactly happens when you hit someone or get hit by someone? Do you just shit your pants for a lil bit then say your sorry

why did the gook enthusiast not pay to fix it?

My insurance is ass and wanted me to pay the $500 deductible even though he was entirely at fault
Car only cost 3k, so i just fixed the paint scuffs myself and let the ding stay

those are some honking tailights

Do accidents you didn't cause count?

RIP S10 :(

I've backed up into a plastic trashcan and wedged it between my bumper and the ground. The fucking bumper deformed around it.

i backed up companys ford f150 into a trailer in my yard earlier today because i didnt know the car was so long and got a small dent on the bumper

No problem. No accidents, no tickets, only checked once by police because of my gaudy wheels (cheap second hand ones) on my Camry.
I don't drive like a grandma, but I keep my distance from other drivers. Biggest fear isn't hitting something (although when I'm alone, I do drive faster than I should), it's getting hit by someone.

No, I'm not black.

never had an accident, avoided probably 2-4
never had a ticket, I don't usually speed any more than 5-10 over
never dented anything
been driving for 3 years now

i will admit during the first 6 months or so of driving i had a couple close calls that would have been my fault, but none since then. Knock on wood.

i have relatives that have totaled car after car and i have no idea how they do it, its not that hard to follow the rules and pay attention to the road.

I have a license for 9 years now in the dutch caliphate, from 16 y/o. Owned 4 vehicles so far, 0 dings, 0 accidents. A fucking pedestrian did bump into me while I was waiting for a red light on my motorcycle. The cunt was staring at her phone and just walked into me. I wasn't at the usual pedestrian crossing lane. I did evade quite a few cyclists so far who keep looking at their phone and slowly enter my lane

Muh nigga nice sheet im suspended again for a cell phone told the da to eat shit i see cops doing it all the time. Didn't help my case. Think my next driving while suspended is a felony gonna have to get and out of state licence i think.

No dents or dings, one hit (though didn't stop, so it isn't a registered accident)
Both below was in the first 2 years after getting my license.
>sunny day in non-arabic part of weedland
>drive 90 on 60 kmh back road, cyclists everywhere
>mainly commuters that ride as far to the side as possible, single file
>no problem, until I get stuck behind sport cyclist fags thinking they're in the tour du france
>3 file, one in the middle of the cycling lane, one left on the line and one in the middle of the road
>they don't move over, honk
>fag in the middle of the road flips me off
>clutch in and rev
>drove some anniversary model "rally" golf I inherited, so behaving like a boiracer usually scares shitheads off
>cyclist brake checks me, I hit his rear wheel with a minimal speed difference
>he topples over
>I btfo as fast as I can since I don't want to pay for some mid-life crisis office worker
There wasn't a scratch though, the license plate probably took the hit. Surprised front license plates aren't banned here due to (((pedestrian safety))).
Also evaded an accident in that golf (probably wouldn't have been so extreme if that thing didn't massively oversteer when you weren't flooring it)
>drive on 3 lane highway, left lane at ~150kmh or so.
>some traffic, but mainly just leased audis and bmws tailgating each other in front of me.
>front one decides to brake check the one behind him
>chain of audis and bmws rear ending the one in front, or overreacting and getting rear ended themselves
>see it coming since I kept some distance
>I'm also tailgated, so I can't stomp the brakes
>swerve into middle lane, still have to brake hard as in front of me then was going much slower
>did I mention that that golf oversteers at the slightest incentive?
>accidentally but not unexpectedly initiate a hektik skid
>have to stay in the middle lane, between chain accident in the left and trucks in the right
>straighten out after what seems an eternity
>continue driving like nothing happened

I have no record of any kind, but my neighbors hit my car all the time and I have had to repair it last year, only for me to pay a ridiculous cost because my insurance company wouldn't fight for me.

>I did evade quite a few cyclists so far who keep looking at their phone and slowly enter my lane
hold the fuck up
youre telling me not only do those fuckers ride in traffic lanes even after an entire infrastructure of bike lanes was built for them but they're also on their phones?

Cyclist lanes are often on the same road surface. Most dutch back roads look like pic related, the cycling lane is red. Shitty screenshot is all i have on my pc currently

>, the cycling lane is red.
everything is red
but its ok you did you're best

heres how it was done on my street
this used to be 2 lanes per way

I haven't even gotten a ticket GOML plebs

32, flawless record since 17 when I got my license.

No dents or dings

Successfully evaded police twice in my 20s for street racing and once for solo speed contest (140-ish in a 55)

I still have the lead foot just in much more remote areas, I drive a semi truck now and have been for the last almost 3 years so I've toned it down a bit in my cars to maintain that CDL Class A

I've only hit anything once, which a wall while backing out a a parking space. No damage at all, although the power steering turned off for some reason while the engine was still running. Shit me up for a second, but I just turned it off and on again and it was fine.

>mfw

You da man!!

>everything is red
Yeah sorry, only made the screenshot because someone asked how well my dashcam works when looking right into the sun
>heres how it was done on my street
Cities have bicycle lanes the same way here, 80kmh roads have completely separate road surfaces. Basically only 30kmh residential areas don't have bicycle lanes.
What said about cyclist being on their phone isn't unique to them, everyone including car and truck drivers is constantly on their phone.
If a normie needs to check their facebook, shift and take a turn at the same time, he'll just omit steering and end up in the oncoming lane

>If a normie needs to check their facebook, shift and take a turn at the same time, he'll just omit steering and end up in the oncoming lane
Smartphone integration was a mistake. I only used social media to browse the best anime tiddies, but even i know when to stop

>race 2016 blacked out dodge charger on a 1 lane """"highway""""
>get up to 110 on the 2lane4fast zone
>turn into my road, he's flashing blue lights
>talked my way out of it because brother-in-law is a state trooper and I drive a mustang

>get pulled over for going 30 over in same 'stang
>stop, cop stops, swings door open at mach 5, know he's pissed about his wife leaving him and daughter being a whore
>slow motion begins
>his foot leaves the car
>muhdaddy's F-350 pulling a big fuck trailer lurches by, cranking cop's door all the way open
>cop tells me there's something he has to take care of first, tells me to leave and slow down

>consistenly drive +15 over the limit
>mfw I'm immune because I drive a yellow mustang with black racing stripes and brother-in-law is state trooper
>coming back from walmart
>get pulled over immediately after signs go from 55 to 45
>about to work my moves, cop asking for license, registration, insurance
>tells me to shut up and sit tight, he'll be back with my ticket
>comes back, tells me his son has a mustang, tells me to slow down
Who else here /immune/?

>Page 2 of 3

>no accidents
>no body / paint damage I’ve caused
>always 5-30 over
>one fix it ticket for something not my fault