Let's say you're given 20,000 and have to spend it on a daily drive. What do you get?

Let's say you're given 20,000 and have to spend it on a daily drive. What do you get?

i buy a b8 a4 for $10k and spend another $10k putting a new motor, bigger turbo, meth injection, full suspension, wheels, and bbk on it.

Gen 2 LS400, pocket rest.

Let's say i give you a $100 and you stop making these same fucking threads over and over again
as for the DD, 2011 mazdaspeed 3, with a few simple mods

Volvo 240 for 3K, 17K for a couple of simple mods.

Used 4x4

>What do you get?
>1k on Honda Civic
>18k on mods
>1k for track time

$15k on a 2011-2014 Mustang GT, other $5k in a supercharger.

$500 foxbody with two 2jz swaps (first one bound to explode) and a few turbos and ethanol

rest on Veeky Forums gold

I fucked your mom.

We had this thread the other day.

A relatively clean late model BMW 2002. Any impracticality or mechanical breakdowns would be well made up for by the driving pleasure and the virtual certainty that it will appreciate massively.

5K Miata with 14.5K worth of mods and an 0.5K vasectomy because I never want to grow up. Seriously.

Hayabusa

An ap1 s2000 with a salvage title.

Get a supercharger for my current daily shitbox and drop $4k on the high milage 1991 mx-5 for sale near me to play on the mountains.

He makes this thread every day.

Probably a Lexus LS430, I'd spend the leftover money on the loudest subwoofer system I can buy

RX-7 FD or E60 M5

1st-Gen CTS-V, 3-9k for gas, wheels, tires and a tune.

That picture got me hard as a rock right now I say thank you.

Adapting!