>4 thirdies
>1 yuro
>0 whites
team liquid

ME ME ME

4th for pugna

want to play with the big bois?

then don't cry when you get hurt

place your bets on valve releasing all 5 acts of slitbreaker. they sure must be regretting announcing 5 acts now since they're now committed to it (as committed as valve can be at least). no one gives a shit about it anymore

I like how volvo half asses literally everything and are kept afloat solely by gambling addicts who infest their community market

Abandoned one normal game in hero select since Russians were raging and I didn't want to waste 40 minutes of my life. I now have to win 5 single draft games. uhhhhh dotards?

>tfw no peru hero

its a beta

nice game dotards

you mean, they're kept afloat solely by the fact that they were the first successful digital delivery service for games on pc and since there isn't a sales reset every generation like with consoles, they can just sit on their asses and do jack shit since money will keep pouring in due to all the steam royalties. the last project they didn't halfass was actually dota 2, until ti3. everything afterwards was (steamos, steam controller, vr etc)

Bloodcyka is Peruvian. Isn't cyka a Spanish word or something? And he's like half naked and tribal whatever. Exactly like Peru

>summer arrives
>thread quality drops
>weekend
>quality on the negatives

wew

hell this retard here doesn't even know what cyka means what the fuck is this guy doing here I wonder

I'm out, back on monday

Someone grab ppd's latest Snapchat, I'll be useful for the upcoming season

On the bright side at least they're still somehow more competent than blizzard
But they're both shadows of their former selves. Tragic honestly

Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.. or portugese, whatever it is. I took French in high school

both companies destroyed by money. blizzard by wow and valve by steam. i wonder if it's because the old competent guys retire millionaires and the new ones just aren't as good or if the owners/managers just stop caring after they're rich enough. probably a little bit of both

Im 100ยง certain that cyka is mexican or spanish

>the fucker didn't do the hand slap thing at all

it's british english for "cuck"

>Deso and Medallion stack
Give me 1 reason not to take both on Abbadon.

because you should be rushing radiance octarine

Blizzard way better retard.
New Hearthstone expansion
Diablo class and patch
New skins, map and short movie for Overwatch
WoW still the biggest MMO
Remaster of the greatest game of all time; StarCraft

Blizzard are ten times the developer Valve will ever be.

not in public :^)

with all these tournaments statsman is bound to get invited to some of them right? is this what he meant by taking a year off to do dota?

last time he was at ESL (pic related), first major this season is ESL, hopefully he will be there

>Rngstone expansion
Nail in the coffin. They turned death knights into cards that will rotate out instead of making an actual death knight class. /Hsg/ is slower than even our general it's a dead game. People watch, no one plays
>Overwatch
Pic related
>StarCraft 2 was such a disaster that they had to bring back brood war and cash in on nostalgia
Pathetic
Wow is a husk and no one plays Diablo. No, blizzard is quite awful these days

well i mean he just btfoed reddit so he's probably perma banned now

what happened now? I've been wageslaving all evening

new way to restrain Silencer

Step 1: Buy Mask of Madness.
Step 2: When Silencer silenced you, activate your MoM.
Step 3: Then you can find that you are silent by yourself.

The principle: You have already been silent before Silencer silenced you. That means Silencer does nothing to you, Silencer doesn't work.

silencer isn't focusing heroes that would have enough cash to buy a mom though

you don't try and manfight the sven, you atos the guy and walk away

>tfw went traveling during the main event
>still made it to top 10% of the fantasy shit

Anyway, what sort of new memes did I miss? I just got back.

HYUK HYUK HYUK

fuck off, we're full

>Chinese memes are so fucking long. They're the last generation not destroyed by Twitter

>tfw play nightstalker and get 8 kills before 6 mins
>retard 381 gpm ck in a free lane and tinker who does nothing lose the game

>constantly reuse content and present it as new (see: hearthstone cards basically reprinted, WoW dungeons reused and presented as new content, remastering an old game and getting cucks to buy it again)
>better dev

should've carried harder :^)

the best part was the tinker streaming and he stopped mid game because he was useless and the team were flaming him

Emp+tornado bullshit and cold snap+necro+spirits combos. Also fed voids, moonlight shadow, witch doctors look at it go thingy, skull basher item, batrider napalm, beastmaster roar, luna ulti when you try to gank her in the jungle, all composite damage, bristleback, lanes requesting ganks, slardar and spirit breaker bash, slark, counterpicking, playing against axe in a dual melee lane, russian 4 stacks, death prophet ult, rubick because he is spazzy as fuck, spirit breaker charge, nyx, riki, bounty, clinkz, chainstunning, windrunner shackle bullshit, shadow shaman, nature's prophet when you don't counterpick him, all silences, necrolite aura, viper, venomancer orb of venom, sniper headshot, kiting, drow's 90 second silence, pub lane combos, 3+2 parties agains one 5, matchmaking, peruvians, pudge, tinker permahex, shadow blade, all evasion especially backtrack (duhhh iz not evasion), people who does not speak english, spanish people (i have private reasons), all invis heroes, wards, smurfs with 5k hours ingame, low priority, steam servers, icefrog, iceiceice because his name reminds me of icefrog, all pure damage, lich aghs, illusion heroes, skillshots, escape mekanisms, blink dagger, denying runes, centaurs in the jungle, mud golems, ancients, dire side, pudge fountaincamping, trees regrowing, timbersaw, chaos knight, fade bolt, naga song, teleport scrolls, roshan bashing, playing against outworld devourer as phantom assassin, playing anything against outworld devourer, all slows, gyrocopter missle, black king bars, lycan split push, lvl 1 rosh in all pick, all initiation spells, linken's sphere, fissure, earthshaker, earthshaker carry, miss chance, monkey king bar? Secret shop, the shopkeeper, fountain healing too slow, sunstrike, all global abilities, trees, playing against doom, playing doom, jungle wolf aura, rng, high damage nukes, lich in the laning phase, treant dd rune, ranged heroes, orb walking, creep agro, tower agro, playing against meepo, g

>Artour will never win a TI

i will win a ti before artour
will shout out the gulag in my winner's interview

Sounds like you just don't like the game.

is there any way to tether to a hero as wisp without getting close enough to suck his cock? when I get too close to the hero I'm saving, I usually die too

Who is the most /our guy/ and why is it singsing?

tether has a massive range user

So does my dick ;)

Doesnt beat adren from csgo desu

>After a disappointing performance at The International 2017, EternalEnvy will be leaving C9 and reforming his original team, No Tidehunter, with some of his friends:

>NoTI.burning
>NoTI.RTZ
>NoTI.n0tail
>NoTI.EE
>NoTI.Bulba

>PPD comes back to dota
>gets completely shit on because he doesn't have fear / universe on his team
>swiftly retires again before people realise he was a hack that got carried to all his achivements
>"hahah guys I wasn't really trying xDxDxd"

calling it right now.

>tfw no singsing EE bone7 aui_2000 (in trap attire) and PLD

>mfw my balls have a new undiscovered flavor after 2 months of not showering

>Blizzard are ten times the developer Valve will ever be.

then why are literally all of blizzards games dying and every community of theirs hates them?

>wake up
>no patch

But there was a patch user :^)

cant wait for him to be shown as a hack in drafting too. Only reason he was seen as a 'master drafter' at ti5 was Aui giving them a free draft having to ban Techies/Naga against him every game

it's 4am and i cant sleep

what do

Quick rundown on Pickle Riki

>Gabe Newell bows to Pickle Riki
>In contact with Icefrog
>Possesses advanced psychic-like abilities
>Controls the world of Dota with an iron but fair fist
>Owns the Dire Ancient & the Radiant Ancient
>Direct descendant of an ancient royal blood line
>Owns 99% of all the shopkeepers
>Next item in Dota will be based on a pickle
>Picke Riki is said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence has only existed in the Tustarkuri monasteries
>Ancient Slithereen scriptures tell of an angelical pickle who will descend upon the world and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Icefrog had a two hour phone call with Pickle Riki before being allowed to update the game
>Pickle Riki is in regular communication with the dark powers of the Seven Hells, forwarding the word of the dark lord of Hell to the physical world. Who do you think sends the shadow words of the warlocks?
>Mastered the arcane arts within a week
>The fountain shopkeepers entrust their gold reserves with Pickle RIki. There's no gold in the fountains, only in Tahlin Castle
>Pickle Riki is about 18 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he is a benevolent being.

put finger in boipucci

Just played 3/5 games in low priority. Each game russians running it down mid xaxaxaxaxaxaxaxa.

I spent from 4am to 8am today watching anime openings/endings from my childhood on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=E1blzjAnoTg

love it

I just played 2 game in NA low priority. Won first due to a very adamant feeder getting an LC fed, second had a player afk after he decided to blog in allchat for 15 min straight in the middle of the game and his team joined with him. Spanish-speakers were always on my team, kept bossing everyone around, but still played the game.

ding-dong diddly

ICEFROG I KNOW YOU'RE HERE

RELEASE
THE
PATCH

no.

Our Bane rework is to OP, we need more time to fix him somewhat or your pubs are actually destroyed for the next 3 weeks.

what a daring meme synthesis
so many layers

Damn, a riki just dry raped my viper in the last game

Oracle is for _____ING

ignoring
do not pick
do not ban
do not even consider while drafting

>valve makes achievements for finishing shitbreaker with 3 different heroes
>achievements for doing it without artifacts

how easy do they think this shit is? im lucky to get through the first zone with a fucking matched party, am I just fucked if I don't have 3 people with battlepasses and microphones on demand ready to waste 6 hours trying to get through shit

picking with huskarl

Pretty much yes.
It's actually easy with some mates who all have mics and a general idea of what to do.

are you remodelling him too? he's a big guy

yes we're gender swapping him.

part 2 is seriously a joke

must be nice having friends

>being friends with any of your stack
that's a sure fire way to lose games

our guy is streamin

absolutely fucking horrendous kda
feed less

I want to FUCK sinned so bad

fuck off bulldog, you're literally the only one in the world who would.

>Deathpush is ok when white people do it to win a TI
-d2g

congratulations, you're a faggot!

at least I'm not Swedish : ^ )

she needs to be blacked so bad

>watching MVP in ti5 wildcards vs Vega
>MVP continuously teamwiped over 2 games
>they still make ti to mainstage
Goddamn what a team
Kinda makes sense that the current VP will never win a TI nor any premier tournament since they're good players but not TI-winning players

I don't think sinned is particularly attractive but I won't lie, there's something about her that makes me want to creampie her a couple times in a row.

>implying lil and solo are not the best in the world

They said it themselves, only EG can compete with them.

Almost as if "Skill" is a crapshoot, and RNG and performance randomness can carry you to the end

You need to be shot so bad, so

Fucking this, and then aui gets mysteriously kicked to hide the tracks. Now when people think about aui ti5, they think about him.kicked not first ban techies

anzu is pure, fuck off

is there a strat for act II yet? Drow still the pick?

>can't argue any posts
>get BTFO'd when you try to dispute a point

q-quality is low! s-summer!!