/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2004

/gbfg/ fighto!

>Recent News
Seruel 5* / Setekh 4* Soon™

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 - Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 - Guild War (Earth favored)
8/24 - 8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31 - ??? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zUbS-eV_ugY
youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7kyf1T_lk
soundcloud.com/nakazako/sets/19mpvrynsksw
youtube.com/watch?v=O77OIXfyx0w
youtu.be/hc0FFx3W2dw
youtube.com/watch?v=bmxNQugzmII
youtube.com/watch?v=OhlW2roqg7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6slgHkcpRoU
youtube.com/watch?v=OdcskfqXH5I
youtube.com/watch?v=-tKVN2mAKRI
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ja3ACyRol8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

benis

the gw fist is counter on dodge and not counter on hit. for example, this octopus dude has a multiattack right? well he basically gives everyone in my party a bunch of free hits because he keeps aiming for everyone after i ougi. all of his punches whiff.

I wasted the last magnafest.

These rotation of summer SSRs have been painfully underwhelming. Can KMR save summer with legfes?

i farmed practically nothing. i did get ccw and gw done but my grids did not progress

So did I. I got like 4 colo sticks, 2 levi daggers, 1 tia gun, and maybe 2 celes axes.

bagina

the 50 scales are from the pre-element change step so most people did not farm chev

is scatha worth it to get if i already have birdman feena and korwa? or should i pick a different element?

Same. I should really learn to ignore events and just farm magnafest when it happens.

My clanmates are all way ahead of me already, even though we all started basically on the same month. I really have to catch up.

You have it backwards, if you live in the chev mines hoping for swords you would have thousands of scales

Scatha is wind's best attacker right now. If you want to invest in wind, I'd definitely replace Feena for her

thank god the celeste fishing community can buy claws from the shop. i still have way more dark scales than any other color but it's not as bad as chev

Give dark a Xeno weapon and it will be saved.

Can confirm. I've spent a bunch already.

Just one more sword and I'll be half-way done!

>Halle
I guess someone has to be on the bench

>farm chev swords grid to farm dark xeno weapon
What a world we live in
Thanks for resistances KMR

if anyone is looking for a crew to join, and just wants to be able to be in a pure gbfg crew (that doesn't shitpost), feel free to join my crew anytime. I don't have expectations of GW until I'm able to qualify for it solo.

If the Kirin bow didn't save dark then nothing will.

>tfw haven't gone into the chev mines yet

is there any rhyme or reason to choosing anymore

I think my crew just gave up. The top 3 seem to be farming other things. Guess I'll just do the same.

>those scores
LOL

>only losing by 10 mil
you guys can easily come back from that

I think both crews gave up 7 hours ago.

>4m total
thats literally the amount one leech brings in wtf rank are you

This is the part where you nip rush +20m

>Made GW fist water because of material avaliability

It's alright but I should have made it in another element. Light and dark right?

I need more scales. I buy them with tears if I really need it.

I'm curious too

its obviously tier C
I can recognize it because I'm in tier C and that's exactly what ours looks like except the other team is probably going to throttle up when we go to sleep. they have much better carries than we do and they're on Japanese time.

where are u farming champion merits?

Water is an alright choice, light and dark both have fists to filler until gw replaces it as mh

>tfw my crew is winning by only 10m too

but tbf we are just getting our minimum requirements out of the way.

We're a pretty low-level crew desu. I just got to 100 and most of the others are below that.

youtu.be/zUbS-eV_ugY
whatcha watching/listening to while pressing that orange button fampais

I forgot to cut it to where I wanted it to be
?t=5m39s

youtube.com/watch?v=Uq7kyf1T_lk

P5 has top tier grinding music.

>xeno diablo has a start of battle trigger that does 20k white damage

I am and my crew was seeded.

>instead of putting you to sleep, (((Jaus Codex))) now paralyzes for 180s

>all our main carries are on overseas business trips
idk how i joined a nip guild full of salarypeople

I think I got most of them when I farmed Athena. And then they just accumulated over time since then. I decided the last second to go the elechange route for GW 5* last magfes,I got about ~100 or more from doing flam and proto baha.

>soundcloud.com/nakazako/sets/19mpvrynsksw

contemplating whether to straight up buy the album despite being a poorfag because no one's uploaded the album

>they can't tap auto on their phones
I dunno man. And I say that as someone in a crew where our best earners are absent too.

ok, thanks.

Catching up on the f word.

unless your battle has a combined total under 20 mil like that guy's that means absolutely nothing. you could have a 100 mil vs 110 mil going.

I sure wish it didn't take 10 mins for me to get this octopus to 50%. Doesn't seem worth it just for 18 more tokens.

youtube.com/watch?v=O77OIXfyx0w

The whole point of octopus is crew contribution, if you just want tokens the other raids are much better

check this shit out fampai

we wuz seeded n shieett

fug I just realized my retardedness, fuck me for doing this drunk

Not mvping 90nm is more token efficient than mvp ex+

Well octopus 90 is the best place for tokens when hosting. I'm just going to open them up as soon as I start them now. Hopefully it doesn't take me much longer to get last 2 daggers I need.

Different resource pools, but if you can solo octopus you can do a bajillion extremes in the time it takes you to do octo

youtu.be/hc0FFx3W2dw
But I'm not grinding because add kicked in already.

Watching my daughters dance.
youtube.com/watch?v=bmxNQugzmII

Reminder

If you only wanted fast tokens you would dual box, one hosting nm and instantly throwing them out to the public and one leeching ex+ to host more nm

youtube.com/watch?v=OhlW2roqg7Y

>tfw sparking
>lost all interest in game until I'm finished
Give me more crystals

who do you want to spark?

xyoutube.com/watch?v=6slgHkcpRoU
Waiting for the full release!

>losing by 14m
Damn if I was a one-man crew in tier C I'd probably go 5-0.

youtube.com/watch?v=OdcskfqXH5I
>there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW who aren't working their upper body during GW
>they didn't start with normal grip, shoulder width

>songposting hasn't been deleted still

guess mods are sleeping

Neither of the new EDs hooked me. I was a bit sad about that since I've loved most of them.

Thanks for the tip

The sad part is that it could change based on what new limited entices me, but lately none of them particularly have. So I mightt just go with Zoi or water doggo.

I'm fugging my girl while grinding GW. Where did everything go so horribly right?!

Fuck off homo

SOIYA

Got my gold moon for 15m honors. Finally free from GW. Feels good to be casual.

Who are you guys betting on?

What's the fastest way to get champion merits?
(fire gw dagger for xeno)

>not getting it during prelims
You sure are, holy shit.

Too busy watching Defenders to listen to music.

Diola's expression looks like she has no clue where she is and is thinking of something completely different (like food)

youtube.com/watch?v=-tKVN2mAKRI

>guild can't even keep up guild buffs during GW
Can't wait to leave them.

I want to be casual too but I want sun stone. Make it available outside of GW already fuck you KMR

>qualify for tier a
>get losing badges
>profit

Leech protobaha and pray

Only 300 rolls to spark your sunlight stone
Ryke?

This better happen eventually, especially with the primal draw-rate increase.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ja3ACyRol8
Nothing's better to start a morning than good old rock song.

What to bet on? Rigging is dead now

if you were a 1 man team in tier C you'd kill yourself for not being in someone else's crew in a higher tier because the valor rewards are shit. we get 10 for a win, 5 a loss, 5 extra.

my crew has 7 people who could do fine in a B or A crew and the rest are casuals who barely play. I stay here because I like them, not because they're getting me valor badges. That might change because it sucks because getting into B would be easy if we had even half a dozen more people who actually played.

Even if they do make it available outside GW it'll be rarer than gold bars. How many gold bars have you gotten outside the shop?

SEN!

It's dead until yakuza figures out what crew is in what zone and how they can rig it. Then once KMR identifies the yakuza he's gonna mix them around to troll them. There's gonna be a cycle of dead and alive for rigging.

>Then once KMR identifies the yakuza he's gonna mix them around to troll them.
Crews change zone each day

dem bois?

FOXHOUND?

And each yakuza crew reports where they are and then some people decide how to rig it each day.
It's up to RNG if they can rig at some point the bigger rewards unless KMR trolls them manually.

mmmmmmm

I wish i had enough scales to uncap this shit desu

what do i have to do to stop rolling garuda from scam gacha

is the flb even worth it