What should I know about the r32 gts-t before I go to look at one in person?

What should I know about the r32 gts-t before I go to look at one in person?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pki4f2_4po
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Too old.

Get the R35.

They've likely been flogged to shit.
Source: I live in NZ.

Absolutely this, all of them have been sacked to the ground and ruined. NZfag here too.

Aussie here what the kiwis just said.

Gearboxes made of glass

Want to know how I can tell you're currently eating doritos and mountain dew?

This

The upside is you are likely to be buying the remnants of 3 R32s welded together.

Source: I've done it. Kiwifag also.

If you buy from Japanese Classics, which is where that picture is from, you should be alright. Just be prepared to spend money on it, since it is an old car.

Where the fuck did all these fellow sheepfuckers come from?

If you can get Aussie and a Kiwi to agree you know it’s true

>t. Ausfag

Prime shitposting time g

the forgotten land of moving dirt.

OH and remember burgers buying from Japan won't save you most our shitheaps ended up back home to get sold to you dolts.

Bogans ruin everything for everyone.

Ye cunt kiwis are aight when it comes to cars kino and cooking

All the Skylines have massive rust issues.

>rust
>shitty gearboxes
>the kind of people that own them generally shouldn't go anywhere near cars
>fucked wiring from fully sick ebay guages

A third kiwi here, yeah, they're right. Old cars and at least one owner has driven it like a madman, If you really, really want one, look for the lowest Kms possible, but theres no way it hasn't done 200,000 at least. It's fucked mate, just buy newer.

I got a 140k 96 gtst and it was fucked the gearbox was totally shagged stay away unless U have a rebuilt box and new clutch ready to go in

>it's another burger asking about an r32

Thanks for the laugh.

t. ausfag in a rusted s13

Just buy japanese classics, they import r32s with sub 100km all the time.

>r32 for sale
>Mint condition
>One old lady owner

Take a set of coil packs with you and delet hicas.

Sub 100k means nothing from a JDM car, most of them spent 80% of their lives idling. They should come with an idle time or hour meter rather than an Odo.

>save your dollarydoos
>go on Japanese holiday
>import your own

Former R32 Gtst owner here.
Following comments are true.
Shit gearbox.
Shit interior.
Laggy engine.
Ceramic turbo doesn’t like to go over 15psi.
Go buy a S2000 instead

>puff goes the turbine
Least the seal doesn't fail when it happens generally

Do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Pki4f2_4po

That's where I was looking. I live very close to them. They say the one I was looking at (not the picture) is all stock.

Then go for it. Just don’t buy any of their S13s, those are MINE for me to buy later...

Strut towers like to rust because flawed engineering that traps water or something. Check those first to see if they had work done to them
Gearbox, check it
It has a 2 liter, 6 cylinder engine with a tiny turbo, don't expect it to go super fast, especially considering its relatively heavy body
Don't expect GTR performance because it isn't going to have it unless if you dump 10k worth of mods on it
Don't be THAT guy and stick fake GTR logos on a GTST

But yeah, one of the good things about japanese classics is that you can go to their lot and physically inspect and touch the car you are planning on buying, so definitively do that if you are serious about buying one