totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/

Skaven Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last Thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ynuTES55PYs
youtube.com/watch?v=x7pJbChcaX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no banners/musicians
>no speeches aside from quest battles
>no 1v1 giant animations, they attack each other’s ankles instead
>no minor settlements
>no night battles
>no units pushing siege towers
>no reload animations for the majority of units
>no seasonal changes
>no multiplayer avatar conquest from Shogun 2
>no burnable cities mechanic from Attila
>no siege escalation mechanic from Attila
>no random civilians running around during a siege feature from Attila
>no dynamic music feature from Attila
>no vomiting soldiers during battle when the army is struck with the plague feature from Attila
>no breathless and tired looking soldiers during battle when the army is fighting in forced-march stance feature from Attila
>no unique camp-site battle map while in encampment stance
>Karl Franz visually holding Ghal Maraz even though he hasnt unlocked the quest yet
>Archaon's helmet clipping still not fixed
>generals no longer gain visual upgrades as they rank up(i.e. viking generals in Attila would gain a gold trimmed helmet at rank 4 and a fully decked out gold helmet at rank 8)
>no dismount cavalry option during battle
>no shock cavalry using swords in melee
>no visual trade caravans or trade ships on the campaign map
>no roads
>n̶o̶ ̶b̶r̶i̶d̶g̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶t̶t̶l̶e̶s̶
>no naval battles
>no family trees
>no governors
>no BANNERS AND MUSICIANS

can we raze skavenblight in the grand campaign?

LOVE ETERNAL
Be nice with eachother anons

Chaos

K R O X I G O R S

give me mod suggestions for Empire

Looks like the kroxigor lightly taps them instead of smashing it down hard.

REMINDER THAT THE DATAMINED MAP WAS CORRECT

youtube.com/watch?v=ynuTES55PYs
17:25 for combined map info

QUEEN OF DARKNESS

Roll for your faction first

>Fixing the OP

I like it
>all these tiny factions where your campaign can end in two turns because of one wrong click

>tfw kill Goblin Big Boss with Witch Hunter right before he assassinats your lord

based parking pataweyo

rolling

>GONNA STA-

>fixing the OP
>no embeds

Sad and bad.

Tell me why i should play your favorite faction.
Any total war game except shogun 1 and med1

>chopped off the areas where literally nothing happens

woooooow

Reposting
Okay so what is going to be the best/memiest campaign in the combined Grand Campaign?
Norsca, Throgg, Wurzzag, Bretons, into Lustria?

Fey Enchantress into Ulthuan? War of the Beard 2.0? Welves going home?

Let me hear your ideas

Rock the boat!

Confederating Suthra Ek, giving him every speed and Campaign movement buff possible and then sending him out into the world once he has enough chariots

Racing up and down the Chaos Wastes?

Austria

How hard would it be to run Wurzzag up to Kraka Drak at the start of your campaign and start your Savage WAAAAAAAAAAGH in Norsca?

What's her endgame?

Clan Angrund, give up on the Old World, abandon your starting position and go south to Karak Zorn, or just some mountain range in the New World in general.

To put her son on the throne

And then ride his dick

youtube.com/watch?v=x7pJbChcaX4

So Total Biscuit seems to know a huge amount about the first TWW, but didn't he boycott the first game? How does he know so much?

Are you serious?
You'd be eating that 50% upkeep debuff, then.

>conquer Ekrund to consolidate your power
>sail from Ekrund for the next 30 turns to get to Kraka Drak
>get immediately destroyed once landing either due to chaos attrition or the doomstacks that Kraka Drak always seem to have

It's absolute madman tier to say the least.

She has the same fate as all druchii women. QUEEK'D

G O B L I N S

Grom. Fat fuck Gobbo conquering all of Uthuan and turning the enchanted isle of the Elves into a greenskin vaterland.

First thing I'll do is to take Empire, get Marrienburg just sail to the new world.

>tfw I was looking forward to this
alright, now all that's needed to release me from having hope in new games is for bannerlord to suffer something similar

I was , continuing ideas from last thread.

WoC campaign where you destroy the new world after subjugating Norsca

Picking tiny nobody Dark Elf faction and making Malekith and Morathi your bitches.

Cult of Excess slaanesh-ifying all of Ulthuan

Teclis challenge run where you try and win the Vortex Campaign with as little conquering as possible. Raiding, razing, ect is all fine but you never leave the Turtle Islands in terms of expansion.

Karak Zorn probably won't be in the combined map.

Do Skaven even think about raping captives?

Pff, I abandoned Ekrund, too.

I'm going to dance on Archaon's corpse

gonna stab?

If you count dismembering your various parts and sowing them onto random abominations for the sake of mad science rape, sure.

No they just eat them. Though the Breeding females, heavily remind me of the Brood Mothers from Dark Spawn (Who are females raped by Darkspawn and turned into breeding vats.)

One of his buddies at the HPV bathhouse is a big TWW1 fan and whispers details in TotalBiscuits ear every Fun Friday Night with the boys.

No. But the elf women wish they did.

To put Malekith on the throne so she can control all the elves.
But he just wants his only friend back ;_;

>Play defensively and shore up a lot of money
>Everyone and their mother wants tribute from me
Likely the most trivial reason I've ever went to war over

>feeling bad for him after he betrayed his oath and became the ultimate edgelord

fuck that loser

>ai demands 10k plus in gold for no reason
>WHAT WE ASK IS SUCH A LITTLE THING, SUCH AN INCONSEQUENTIAL THING

If you've got all that money anyway, might as well fund your expansionist wars.

>Pisses me off the Many a True Nerd channel got exclusive access but not Arch!

but once sonny is on the throne he won't want her anymore

>Not stabbing

moar birbposting

This.

Skaven think that all races that aren't themselves are gross as fuck

borb

Malekith preemptively caused the war between the high elves and dwarves so they wouldn't ally against him and his dark elves.
He swore an oath to Snorri, but the other dwarves didn't swear they would never attack Malekith.

>no 1v1 giant animations, they attack each other’s ankles instead

do you even read these threads or just come to post this?

agree on rest though

>but didn't he boycott the first game?

He boycotted coverage of the first game (Or rather, of all Sega published titles)

He's still a big warhammer nerd so it's entirely possible he played it on his own time and never made a video.

Morathi leads the Cult of Pleasure in TWW2. Her endgame should be to replace Slaanesh as the preeminent god(dess) of lust in the Warhammer world. With the Elves lead by her son deputised as her army.

He didn't boycott the first game, he boycott SEGA which means no content involving their games. He still played TWWH1 frequently as he mentioned in the stream with Dogbert.

>Replace Slaanesh
>Not summon Slaanesh into the material world so she can be it's cocksleeve for all eternity.

I don't mind it. It'll still roughly double the map space, and means it won't be a complete slog getting around. Still not going to pre-order it or buy it until the map is actually released to hear if it holds up or is shit.

I'll believe it when we have something more than the word of a single retarded z-tier eceleb.

If they were even allowed to talk about this shit then we would have gotten more corroborating info from the other people who were at the event.

>poorfags ruining the game yet again

>Not a bizarre and prolonged ploy to find Malekith a wife worth6 of Morathi's baby boy.
ONLY A GOD IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY SON.

Half of those things wouldn't even make sesnse in warhammer you stinky birb

Exactly where lake worshipping heretics belong: On the business end of a handgunner company.

D-didn't want a big map anyway, haha...

Explain

Dark Elves and Dwarfs have no enmity. Under Malekiths rule the Old World Elves knew only peace with the Dwarfs as friends and allies. Yes, a couple of rogue Delfs raided a single Dwarf caravan, but nothing more. All races have one or two bad eggs. But no Delf ever shaved a Dwarf ambassadors beard, or poisoned their cities, or genocided half their race.

The family of the Dwarf caravan are free to receive weregold compensation and have the descendants handed over for punishment whenever they ask. Malekith is a pragmatic leader who has lived and worked with the greatest of Dwarfs and can handle their banter.

>No Stormfiends
>No Verminlords

Suck a dick Ratniggers

Which half wouldn't make sense in the warhammer universe?

Would a gtx 1060 max out warhammer?

Not him, but seasonal changes and family trees make no sense in TWW.

Not to mention that the continents have a much different scale than in the Vortex map (Ulthuan is tiny here), 4 LL start positions are cut off entirely and a lot more is missing than what was implied by CA.

I'll call bullshit on that map.

>Morathi had Malekith's wife killed because she couldn't handle the fact his wife wasn't good enough for her baby boy

Fucking hardcore.

>No Verminlords
Oh you.

>shooting warpfire in to lush jungle area
>flora completely unaffected
>burning units with warpfire
>they fall over like they've been hit on the head
>no animation for melting, burning, nothing
I guess that's the trademark of CA these days, they just do the bare minimum to pass for a decent game

>Butthurt Ratfucker thinking they will add verminlords

Keep crying bitch

Pretty clear that all their Charlemagnes went into animating that hellpit abomination.

Someday the student surpasses the master. She's like a slut Nagash.

They make no sense in TWW because CA decided to not implement them, there's nothing in the lore that says TIME DOESN'T PASS

If you really wanted to bait the hook you should have said no ratling gunners or warplock jezzails.

What is the BIG BAD that comes out of the Vortex if not a verminlord?

I don't want karl franz to die of old age before Chaos even shows up.

>he doesn't know about the Screaming One

>skaven corruption bad for everyone
>nearly all your buildings provide skaven corruption
Who thought this would be a fun mechanic?

That, and cinematics for DLC races

Probably because they have to accomodate bad PCs too.

>CA releases proper jungle maps with burnable environments
>Forrest starts burning
>the poor man's PC immediately melts

>CA adds burnable environments and proper jungle maps
>but locks them behind a graphics setting in the main menu
>the poor man now complains that CA locks him out of features

Better to not do it at all then.

>He seriously thinks the Verminlord will actually be a unit instead of just a shitty "You Won!" event

Remember you paid sixty shekels for this

>caring about the poor man's opinion
They're the ones who use creamapi and pirate their games

> when he queeks you from behind

Why can't we fuck Warhammer elves and force them to bear mutt (or somehow fully elven) offspring?

This is why I hate arguing with drones, you say something, they say something completely different or imply something that was never said to make their argument look anything but shit.

>B-but in this game during this patch this feature had a bug! Better cut it completely!

Who ever mentioned what kind of time it would need to be? For seasonal changes it would just be 1 turn every four months, it would take 40 turns for just 10 fucking years, the campaign already ends by turn 100-150 depending on faction.

And then another reason why this argument is retarded, the fucking LL CAN'T DIE anyway for some stupid reason, I'd understand just the faction leader but literally every LL can't die which leads to awful situations where every army the VC fields is a fucking LL

Actually there is a Slaanesh greater daemon inside.

I'm pretty sure that the money for cinematics is coming straight out of SEGA's pockets. Marketing is their job

It's not implemented because Warhammer has established characters ruling and the appeal is being able to conquer with them and not some OC donutsteels

Like says it's much cooler uniting the Empire as Franz than it is some random name/random portrait literally who. Also some factions it wouldn't fit like Chaos or Greenskins