The Legend returns

Have you preordered your BMW yet, Veeky Forums?

>The Legend returns
>see the wing
>tfw i thought it was a next gen viper

RIP Viper.
Dodge will never be relevant in anything again.

>krauts kill everything good about supra
>toyota lets them
i want to die

kek i also thought that was some viper promo image

God I hope that wing doesn't make it onto the car. I was thinking about buying one too, but not with that shit.

What happened to the great looking wing they already had?

>(...)modern racing concept signals Toyota's commitment(...)
This is probably a GT300-ish concept of the new Supra, akin to how Lexus started using the LFA in racing and promotions before the road car design was out. Production road car wing will probably not be like that.

was for

>Production road car wing will probably not be like that.
Good. I seriously want to buy one of these if they can take a tune.

plese, plese tell me it was designed by an italian.
I just want to see the axis working together again.

The Italians were never anything.
And Japan and Germany never really worked together, they just respected each other.

Super GT or Burgerkang 24h car?

Yes.

I think it was designed in California by chinks and lefties.

1320 ft in 10 seconds buddy

Car is made and designed in US and also is targeted at US market. It will compete with Challengers, Camaros, Corvettes etc. Dont expect it to be cool, beautiful or anything in that matter. Itll be a cheaper version of BMW coupe, thats it.

It's definitely made in Austria, friendo. Design might have started with that white Calty Design FT-HS concept, but it's designed in Japan at this point.

oh, and the "BMW coupe" in question isn't a coupe. The Z4 is a convertible only.

it would be better if the supra had the v8 from the LC, it like admitting that toyota doesn't make an engine that can compete. It should be the best engine toyota has like with each previous gen supra. If they wanna partner with bmw, why not parter with ford and make the mustang gt the new supra.

Why are they showing off an angle view of the rear window/trunk and not a side or front silhouette like other automakers? This shows nothing notable except a large wing

>basically a BMW Z4
>toyota just eating BMW's scraps
Absolutely pathetic.

Supras should have I6s
Ford already partners with Mazda
You’re retarded

They want it to flop so they can say: See? We brought back the Supra and no one bought it! Sports cars are dead! Now, let's turn the page, bury the past, and never revisit the idea again.

>toyota has like with each previous gen supra
is that why the A80 had a 1UZ?

>bring back to market its most iconic sports car
So confirmed Supra name for the TOYOMV. JUST

why are you all so pessimistic? Z4s are amazing cars and Supra can only benefit off it.

>Z4s are amazing cars
Cool then go buy a Z4. People want real a Toyota Supra not a discounted Z4

toyota obviously split the sporty and luxury stuff into the lexus brand.

>killed IS-F
>RC is a lazy mash-up of different cars
>LC is a 2 ton luxury GT
Nah. They just don't give a shit about making sports car anymore

i've always wanted a BMW