/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/10/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/861744.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MONACA~!!!

Ishi!

i warned you, they're multiplying!

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Koko! That fucking OP.

Hmm....
Sorry, what!?

This is the kind of quality first post i like to see

How would you feel about being Miu's dumb dog?

>2 filenames
>same exact time
HIVEMIND

akamatsu-chan! ahoge family edition!

good girl

Mitty!

I'm guessing "worst.jpg" was something else and got eaten by ishimaru

I want to fuck Kaito

In space?

So are you still dying or what? Have you told all your "friends" your final good byes as you take 40 pain killers and drink 15 bottles of cough medicine to finally make your heart explode/implode?

Anywhere!

Hi

>Ryoma and Ouma were right

Hello.

Posting best girls! good night /drg/, and thanks again for the fic preview if you're still around, user!

I think it was supposed to be the ahogeless Saihara

Despair

Ryoma was right but Ouma was wrong

also they'd just write around it, like celes just cracked under the pressure and none of the motivations actually mattered to her

snow leopards best animal
ouma best animal
that would be fun too! we're both more of masochists though.. so i wonder how that'd go, i'd be her cute puppy though, i wonder what types of things she could 'invent' for those things, like an improved leg/arm binder
im not dying, i never was. i have a fucked up heart and possibly liver and of course they all know, im feeling a little better now anyways

?
Ouma and Hoshi wanted to do the same thing.

Generally masochists are better at inflicting that sort of thing on people

how about this, Ouma is your pet and you gotta take care of him for a month before switching places.

Didn't the two of them both think they should share the videos?

I agree, although it'd still have been a better way of avoiding a murder than Kiibo's idea.

KittyOuma becomes Yumeno's familiar.

No problem, glad you liked it! Goodnight!

KittyOuma gets feline aids and has to be euthanized

that is true, those who love something know how to share the love best
well there's different types of "pets"...
but that would be cute. ive worked with plenty of asshole cats, im sure i could handle his level of cat assholery, maybe

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

hmm, i meant as in petplay, such as having ouma in your lap and petting him

That were given to him by KittyTulpaman!!

Funny enough, I read that as soon as this part came up.

Ouma did literally nothing wrong in chapter 2.
And chapter 1 but he didn't do much of anything in chapter 1.

oh, durr
that'd be fun. it'd be a way different dynamic, i could see him trying to see how far he could go with annoying me with pet antics, and then acting all cute like he didn't do anything
... i'd make a doujin or something with this if i could. hrm.

Imagine doing the opposite, you espect being a dumb dog, but he treats you like a pet in a dog movie.

that sounds hilarious, of course, a huge disappointment and very awkward, but hilarious as an idea

I want to pet Ouma. Not in a sexual way. Just pet him.

i want to feel kaede's chest pressed on mine!

For fuck sake.
I mean, tricking Gonta was a little harsh but it got the job done. He was fairly harmless in Chapter 3 too, aside from his completely justified Maki bias and lying about killing Angie.

Same but sex stuff also.

None of that is harmless

its kinda cute
i want ouma to rape me

Posting the only good character in Danganronpa.

>Saihara was godposter all along

>aside from

What's up, Vore Central? You fags killed yourselves yet?

Oh, where is it?

he'll just sexually tease you and leave

would you like to help me?

Ouma was bug raped for tricking Gonta. I think we can excuse tricking him back there.

Don't have a reason to yet~

>Vore central
did something fun happen last night

It's only available to people with the premium Good Taste™ account, too bad.

Yeah, that seems like enough punishment.

Guess you're paying too much for that account then

Premium price for a premium club.

Why are all Junkofags such insufferable cunts based on the last thread?

why what happened

Because there's only one active one and he is an insufferable cunt.

just a vocal minority.. shes one of my favorite characters
then again i guess i could be considered an insufferable cunt too

>Saihara and Kaito actually consider the possibility Ouma's lying about his evil act this early on
Huh. I didn't know that.

Pretty much everyone sans the dumbest do. Hoshi even says he can tell Ouma's heart isn't really into what he's saying. He doesn't do anything really Evil until chapter 4 anyway.

(You)

This makes me depressed.

>Despite that, there was actually a guy who says Ouma needs to be tied up and caged for his actions in Chapter 2

I think we're all insufferable cunts on some level, though. He's a bigger case and sometimes I wonder if he's narcissistic.

i'm nice and everyone loves me

>told everyone about a hidden assassin in the game
>INTO THE PIT OF DESPAIR FOR YOU

Damn right

>samefagging

It was probably a "Muh dindu waifu" Makifag or a Gontafag.

That dood was actually pretty funny considering he bought up the whole "Ouma is completely Komaeda 2.0" shitposts and usos people used to spread back then.

There's like 10 of those guys, who are you talking about

Jess was mad at Ouma for the end of Chapter 2 actually, and started liking him less and less after that scene. There's also Balween getting pissed at Ouma in the anthology for suspecting Maki of not being a caretaker. So yes, Makifags like that exist, and RKS is the only true Makifag.

Has RKS been around lately or am I just bad at spotting her?

You should have seen a recent YouTube comment thread of a salty Makifag/Gontafag vs 4 guys posting pastas which the Makifag/Gontafag took seriously until the uploader deleted the thole thing. It was beautiful.

>like 10
And how do you know that?

I want /drg/ to determine Ouma's punishments. This means that he could get away with literal murder with a slap on the wrist or be painfully tortured for stealing Gonta's cookie depending on the day. I want him to at first be confused with both the lack of consequence and the undue punishment for minor transgressions. Eventually, as the anons get grouchier and grouchier and his punishments harsher and harsher, I want him to live in terror of doing anything slightly for fear of being punched, kicked, burned, strangled, shot, waterboarded, cut, sliced or poisoned by the user Machine that lives in his bedroom. It gets so bad that he develops a stutter. This makes anxiety Ouma user happy and everyone else angry because of it, so he's punished for it with a punch to the throat.

One day, he's suddenly free of consequences because the oumafags raided /drg/. He thinks he's free of his torment and spends a day happily playing merry pranks on his classmates and stealing everything he comes across without a single punishment. Unfortunately the next morning Jihad-kun overtakes /drg/ and he's immediately thrown into the Pain Room for adding more salt to his eggs than necessary.

There was a poll which resulted in 19 votes for the option only those guys would vote for(back in a time I prefer not to talk about.)

vague guess

You make it sound like war flashbacks

That's because I was the bullying target for two hours.

Understood

That was a messy fucking thread.

Was that original to here?

I hated that one so much too.

Yeah

Imagine being bullied and treated shitly for two hours because of a TL mistake

I wonder if that was me

how did they even go from "amami/miu is canon because of this (false) translation where she says he's hot in the artbook" to that

The best Saihara doujin, even if its not a proper DR doujin in the first place

You really didn't deserve it hun but if I were you I wouldn't discuss it here

I forgot mylink, lol.

hitomi.la/galleries/861744.html

I responded to the bait and they went away almost instantly the moment someone said "don't bully Jewell." It was my fault but it went too far.