/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #100

Here's your loaner deck edition

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Pairofsocks Brothers are now at the gate until August 22nd. You can unlock them for play if you missed last event
>Mokuba will be roaming duel world on August 23rd
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>new full box out, lots of Thunder and Machine support

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/
youtu.be/ftKRf7_YsA4
youtu.be/-MCYo2zwp_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first

Reminder that Ishizu craves COCK. She especially likes to have her asshole stretched to the point where it takes over an hour to return to normal.

Is there a better feeling in this game than destroying Toon Kingdom?

Casting Anti-Magic Arrows when your opponent has a full backrow. It's the most satisfying feeling in the world.

Every time I put in Anti-Magic Arrows into my deck I keep drawing them when I don't need them.

Would Yugioh be more fun with no stalling cards?

But when you do, it's the most satisfying feeling in the world.

A lot of people at the L3/KoG level have also started playing really smart in playing around it. Like Econ/Windstorm/Curse in response to summon instead of attack, etc.

Obviously cards like SRH and MW are a lot worse if you tip your hand early. But I've even had opponents who were way ahead (correctly) play them precombat, realizing the primary way they lose the game was to Arrows. And SK dodges it entirely, of course.

However, when I do play Arrows, I only play it in decks that rely on card quality (Naturia, Ice Barrier), rather than decks that rely on card quantity. Arrows does end up being dead weight a lot of time; however, in a lot of decks that's fine, because they expect some number of cards to be dead weight a lot of the time. I'd also never play more than 1, and I like pairing it with cards like Tribute where you can discard it for value when you don't need it.

However, when you DO pull it off, it's the best, dirtiest feeling in the world.

Coming from the guy who plays Anti-Magic Arrows, absolutely not. "Stalling" cards are necessary for control decks to preserve some semblence of tempo, since the (nonexistent) resource system in this game allows for huge swings to begin with.

Why are Platinum players so obnoxious?

They're at the inbetween of shit and decent. Stomping trash players with 20+ decks and memers with their meta decks have given them false confidence, but they also get real pissy that they STILL can't reach Legend and KoG with "perfect" decks that were copy-pasted from Dkayed's website.

t. Platinum tier player

>need a card from the card trader 3 times
>it has not appeared even once so far

It's like this game was made to annoy you.

>missed the timing for Vanguard of Dragon

What?

psychic bitch and A/D warrior. fucking kike tsunami

assuming it's because it has to summon a monster after destroying your dude. same thing as with pinch hopper

Yeah, YGO's concept of priority is weird. If an effect does two things in sequence, and an ability would trigger off the first thing, that ability gets skipped entirely. Also happens when you tribute summon a monster with a GY effect.

>3 naturia beatdowns in a row

great game my friends

Konami will fear the samurai

What's the problem user? Are they too cute for you?

At 7Mil and still only had 1 D Gate drop between both events.

im at 3m points, didnt play the first time, and i have 6 d gates :^)

Fuck you.

>summon red ninja
>look at his facedown
>it's fucking pineapple blast
gee I wonder where I'm putting that one

How many of these should I get?

3 unless you're a freshie

>tfw accidently got to legend without realising

mfw people don't believe my pikeru + cerberus deck is kog

Should I use all my 3 sr tickets on gravity blaster? I used my 2 from last month on anteater.

Daily reminder that Hazy Flame Sphynx has been bugged for 45 days.

I might not believe you if it was before the revamp.

Dead

Thread

Dead

Game

Dead

LIFE

Latest News:
>The Paradox Brothers return to guard the gate. Obtain them by the 22nd or rue your fate.
>August's end brings a "long awaited duelist". This is likely not an event to be missed.
>An electrifying box has been released. Fans of Thunders and Machines are sure to be pleased.

Useless (Duel) Links:
>Should you find your game knowledge lacking, the following links will send your ignorance packing
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>If you lack a phone, don't fret! These android emulators should help you get set.
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

If you're new, don't worry. These quick tips will help you surely.
>For an easy backup and transfer, create and link a Konami ID. The process isn't hard and will be of great help, you'll see.
>Turning up your power usage to max will smooth your dueling, but be mindful that your phone isn't exactly cooling.
>Modded APKs make grinding easier, but be careful, as such things may bring bans to fear.
>Be mindful of what deck you want before buying. If you aren't sure, Crimson Kingdom's worth trying.
>Passing Stage 38 is something to dread. If you do your Auto-Wins will fall to the red.
>Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph are great. Level Mai and Keith to improve your fate.

>Be mindful of what deck you want before buying. If you aren't sure, Crimson Kingdom's worth trying

Hell no, DoD is where it's at. In one minibox, you get:
-90% of cards for phoenix deck
-90% of cards for naturia deck
-Super Rush Headlong

>need a UR card from the Card Trader
>Card Trader refreshes
>he isn't even offering any URs
>and I still need 3 copies

JUST LET ME BUY THE CARD I NEED

N O
F U N
A L L O W E D

How do I trick the desire sensor? I want 1 (ONE) Destruct Potion, fucking faggot brothers

Why do you even want it?

Completionism, and some faggot BR made a video with phoenix, jowls, cyberstein, and destruct potion that looks fun.

Link?

youtu.be/ftKRf7_YsA4

Prove you're not a retard

>Almost at 700 hundred keys
>absolutely hate farming and already have 3 Dimension Gates
>But these events are always a pretty good source of gold and gems, skills too if you're lucky.
Fuck man, why do they have to make farming so boring?

It's boring because there's nothing to get and we're still grounded from the underwhelming snoozefest that was Marik.
>Actual Event is decent
>Everything you get in that event is trash

Of course not.

Chiron and Sasuke have tempted me though

>12 packs in
>all I wanted was that qt cat girl

Screenshot that post for when Swap Frog and Caius are released.

>implying Caius will ever come and Swap Frog will come anytime soon
>spending on betting on future support coming when it'll be useful instead of revisiting a box when you need the old support card
guess you'll never be able to prove you're not a retard

WHY WON'T MY GAME START?

NEITHER THE NORMAL APP OR THE APK

What killed this game?

Can anyone help me make a deck with this skill?

You have to use a VPN, problem on Konami's side.

Konami thinks they're making a game for gambling addicts when it turn's out we're all playing just because we liked oldschool Yugioh.

>because we liked oldschool Yugioh
Speak for yourself; I just like Speed Duels and the ability to actually have a supported portable YGO.

Works out the same.
>tfw you put an apostrophe in the wrong place and you will never be able to go back and change it
Time to end it all.

>turn's

I'd do the same in your shoe's

STOP
>years from now people will dig up the post in an archive and laugh at me
I don't want to be known as that guy that put an apostrophe in the wrong place. I need a gun NOW.

You can get 1 from point rewards, and another from EX gems

It's far too late friend, you'll go down in the annals of history

I know, I want the 3rd. I've gotten 5 of everything else to drop which I don't give a shit about because I already had 3 from the last event. Can't get the faggots to drop the potion specifically. I think the desire sensor is actually coded into the universe, not the game, so I don't think there's a way around it.

Konami being so damn stingy with gems. You have to either choose to have a good time with fun decks or be competitive. Since most want to be competitive, that's why there are only like 3 decks in legend.

Rate my spicy psychic memes

youtu.be/-MCYo2zwp_U

Learn to webm, sweetie

This. The meta would be much more varied if making pet decks was viable. As it is now, if you ar f2p you just can't risk spending your limited gems on meme cards

That's why I use the modded apk.

I had like 600 gems before the paradox event, now I have over 3k

A better way to fix this is to lower the prices. A game shouldn't cater to free to play players. Imagine spending $15-20 and getting the deck you want. Less people would be diehard F2P. Instead that deck costs fucking $500-1000. Absurd. No one in their right mind will spend, just retards irresponsible with money.

Teach me senpai

The prices are way out of line, the physical game is way cheaper. The issue is, it won't change because Konami knows they can get away with the current model at $25mil a month

look up "master of webm"

What did they mean by this?

>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
So best girl soon?

who is that girl? nigga I have watched the original yugioh several times and I have never seen her

Why no ritual card that uses cards in your deck as material?

>Rex uses Big Evolution Pill and tributes Megazowler
>uses Fossil Excavation, discards Megazowler from hand to bring back Megazowler
>tributes Megazowler for Megazowler
The AI operates on a whole other level

miho nosaka

>What is Advanced Ritual Art
They'd never add it to Duel Links, though.

Thanks famalam

Rate my spicy psychic memes take 2

did you mean best boy?

What ratio did you use to upload this? The color turns green a bit

post deck pls

>need / want BDS
>still no BDS after a bunch of refreshes
>I don't even have 1 yet

no idea. i used master of webm's program.

Wait until October.

post some videos or webms of legend/kog opponents, because I dont believe it

Just started. What should I spend my 760 shekels on?

Miho Nosaka. She appears very briefly in the first episode but is mostly a season 0 character. No idea why they cut her out of the main protag's group.

Decide on a deck you want to make first. Dawn of destiny will let you make fire kings which are fairly cheap to make.

We already had too many non-card game players.

What decks are meta?

But Miho plays duel monsters. and capsule monsters

We already had too many card game players.

Dungeon Dice Monsters mobile game when?

>Too many card game players
>In a manga about card games
What?

Why is Behemoth bullied in so many card arts?

>That episode where Tristan skipped school and didn't sleep for several days just to raise a virtual pet for her

>somehow no DGate
Welp...

It's going to be shadi.