>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Good OP
Makes my pee pee hard

Mating press Clair.

Does anyone have that one Twitter video of Feh being tapped repeatedly?

Clair is for anal

Got spooked by +atk -hp Lukas when rolled for SCorrin. Should I wait for +def or Brave Lance him?

intercrural

Can Reinhardt DO this?

Poking my best friend's breasts!

>i just want muh summer corrin
>i keep getting male robin for some reason although i already have one fully decked 5*
Come on game

>not x4

Yes Reinhardt is more than capable of killing a 4 HP Julia
I'm pretty sure every unit other than Odin is, to be honest with you

Kill a Julia with 4 health? Yes he can

>Captcha: drill

Throwing weapons like javelins when?

Help. Cc 11 12. Already tried and end up either sonya or blue mage unkilled. For the opening i attack saber with fully buffed ursula and swap xander to his range and xander tanking leon and axe while killing saber.

No moonbow
No QP shenanigans
37 res Julia

Blue flier i mean

Can Olwen do more than 0 damage to her without a 24 stat buff and a blade tome?

>She can only have 2 mov if someone else has armor march
No, retard. Read the skill description again. She just needs another Armour ally in the team.

>wanna roll S.Corrin
>but daily orbs just ended and was 1 short of 20
>oh wait, today's daily gives 1 orb
>get 20
>get 3 blue orbs during summoning
>Gwen, Sully, Donnel
I've been trying for so long, I'm starting to believe the game just won't give me her. Most of my 5* rolls happen early into the banner.

Do Firfags even exist?

I really like her, cause she's cute, but during leveling my 4* Fir I quickly realized she's just too weak.

there's that one guy

wtf this isn't a Seth

+HP/-DEF

In your place, I would kill Leo with Ursula first and cure Xander to protect her to tank and destroy the axe fucker. Saber can crash on Camus safely I think, and after that, park Xander on the defensive tile and let Sonia crash on him. I don't know how the blue flier will behave, but I trust you'll have time to deal with him

She's one of the most popular FE6 units in Japan and for some reason (=because she's a girl) got in before Rutger.

Anyone tried Close Defense!Roy? +8 Def/Res when fighting melee units sounds funny desu.

You can kill anything with horse buffs you dumbo

Bottom right never works for me.

I got two 4* Eirikas trying for Seth on the bottom right orb. I don't want this infantry pleb I just want my guy Seth.

>Debating to build a Legion
>Although i have an already fully built Bartre
What do ?

Nice moving goalposts.

I feel you
all I ever get from the bottom right is fucking sorens when I just want my cute mecha loli

Legion probably has a higher chance being a bonus unit in arena.

tfw no real life Sharena

This was my Ike for the Hero Fest.
+def-res

Post your Bartre, but I suggest to invest on your Legion since he fills a different role on a team

maybe i can be your sharena tonight?

Help with defenses pls.
I think I posted this before, but this will mark my third consecutive week with no defenses if I won't get any this time.

Sharena was the first starter I 5* since back then, she was a decent unit with SI.
I still use her when she is the bonus unit.

>Olwenfags

Sa

how in the fuck do you assholes build these things

name?

Who's the next bonus unit, Anna? I'm approaching 20k feathers to promote one of the two starters left.

Ryouma, Nowi, S Elise, Not Thunder cock.

I don't understand where the goalposts where in the first place to be completely honest with you
A normal Olwen can't kill a Julia with 37 Res without some buffing

He doesn't hit the speed threshold to be at an advantage in the tower climb, but he has good growths so can be made usable fairly quickly.

On a slightly unrelated note, even though some user was kind enough to make a Pelleas I am giving it a shot now that I have more than paint to work with. I'm far from an artist and have no idea how to make the smaller details like the hair work well, but this is the progress I have so far.

you use the skill inherit feature added months ago and think about synergies beyond class buffs

Kieran. Why though?

Poking my best friend's feet!

>Brave axe, Bonfire and, Infantery pulse
Damn, that's a fine Bartre.
You don't really need it, you could build Legion only for Squad Assault and arena
Mine it's a cheap build except for the lucky extra Melon Crusher

by that i mean how in the fuck do you invest in these units and not better ones , bartre is a pretty common unit and Legion is not that good

Ok, will try that out, though no bonus sucks.

training mine now to join sharena, too

>tfw 12 sp a kill

thank you melon tiki

swap doot for scorrin and hector out for julia

I think Anna was the previous one. So after Alfonse I it should be Sharena, but I might be remembering it all wrong.
But Anna is also a good starter unit to promote because of her speed.
Alfonse is the worst one out of the three.

My first promoted 5* was unironically Alfonse, because I had literally no swords back then. Now I have Sharena and Anna left to promote.

Poking my best friend's thighs!

its just a few feathers buddy bar the melon crusher those and the +2 both builds are quite cheap we get nearly 10k feathers a week now +events and almost all units are useful now due to arena assault i havent seen a better time to invest in units you like

bottom right meme is real, just got this from sacred world free roll

too bad she's +def,-res

I actually tried that exact setup for like a day, but no luck. Probably because +2 on SCorrin makes matchups harder.

The most important thing for defense is to have the same amount of movement for your units (no armors ever) and have ones that can function without buffs from the others. This week has lots of defense tile maps so units that have good defense and DC will help out.

Lol, for me personally, it's literally every orb but the bottom right that gives me 5*. It's like an inverse meme.

>Legion is not that good
Name a better axe user that isn't Hector, Amelia, Minerva or Brave Axe Cherche. There's a serious lack of good axe units that aren't 5* locked.

Not the guy, but Anna has the speed to be decent.
But I know what you mean.

>Legion not that good
I have fun with him, also he can tank and destroy swords too. I'm waiting for Valter to give him Panic Ploy

Summer Tiki , Summer Xander , Raven , they are also rarer which means better

id consider most brave axe candidates better desu frederick and bartre axe units really cant hit the speed threshold to double and legion is no exception so having the confirmed double of brave axe is just better imo

Speaking of Lyn, I have this +atk/-res Lyn that I never really used. What does she need? Moonbow, reposition, brash assault, and threaten spd or def?

Also Raven is a weaker Legion at neutral but he can have IVs. Though I agree that we lack good Axe users. Camilla is good with the typical Titania build with Emerald Axe and Distant Counter. Also Michalis is a god with Ignis, QR, and a Def+ skill.

Probably, she's popular enough just because shes our boy Bartres sprog

Rare=good is not a true statement at all. There are shit units locked behind 5* too.
Though this list is true, except Xander, he's not bad, but certainly worse than Legion.

>Anna has the speed to be decent
isn't she technically the second fastest natural unit in the game?

give her sol kati to a 4*+10 Fir and meme out of control

Tied with Athena. Lon'qu is the fastest.

Sol Katti is exclusive

You could try RAid for easy Brash Assault/Def Atk.

(you)

Why aren't there any prf daggers or staves?

Jaffar has Deathly Dagger

Deathly Dagger on Jaffar

Too bad his speed doesn't save him. Athena is pretty good though.

ROLLING FOR AMELIA AND TANA

TAKE YOUR PICK, WHICH IS IT?

Fucking finally. CC 12 is hell. Time to use my orbs to get raigh

Oliver will come with Matrona

was thinking of wo dao

are you this guy?

>started the game two weeks before Hero Fest 2
>amassed F2P orbs
>roll 15 5*
>11 of them are either -atk or -spd including:
>-atk Lyn, -atk Clair, -spd Mae, -atk Jeorge, -spd Azura, -spd Sakura, -spd Camilia, -atk Ike
I rolled a +atk/-spd Effie and +spd/-def Celica (rerolled for that). Everyone else is either garbage 5* or shitty IVs

Duma best !

Impressive, is this your second team?

Oh, I forgot Jaffar was in this game.

>giving Fir her Uncle Karel's sword coated in Grandma and Grandpa's blood
Good idea! It's like a mini family reunion.

ROTTOM BIGHT

This is some bad luck. Try rerolling again if you want.

Welcome to FEH.

Hey, Bottom right has the last Draco Loli for my collection. do I roll the last two red

you dont want seth

No!