Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/svgwonderland6
shadowverse.gamepress.gg/card/white-knight
youtube.com/watch?v=jmtDhHYCZ6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love my beautiful wife Unica!

>People bitch about kektar
>Hey kid, just dust your kektar, mythril golems, fafnir, dragoons bro

Just boost bro. It'd be a million times better if it wasn't for only five fucking board slots

Her name is Unico

>Control blood vs Dirt
This is painful to watch

And alexander. Goddamnit I need to sleep

I want to be in the middle of this sandwich

>Her

Play Swordcraft

>win 1 game with blood
>all i have is ungabats
>3 dragoncucks in a row
>log out

Reminder that Shadow is the cancer that's killing Shadowverse

He fucked up by letting those Righteous Devils live and then it just got worse. Burn decks have bad matchups against healing anyway.

amulets should have their own zone like in yugioh. so many amulets that would otherwise be playable aren't used simply cause they take up precious follower space.

In need of concede, let me know if you want 1 as well

Thanks, Odinbro

I crafted her x2 after the T2 rewards changed and my god I can't believe I played Sword for this long without her, she's fucking great

I want to give her MY blade of resentment

Just Eachtar it, bro

>draw more Eachtar than your opponent
>win

Eachtar.

One of the rare Sword followers that destroys on fanfare.

Tournament Signups
challonge.com/svgwonderland6

This one takes place Saturday, while the gimmick one will take place next weekend.

Momo might as well be a fanfare.

Momo doesn't leave a body, that's the thing.

She also only costs 3 mana.

Oz loves to rape Dorothy's tight butthole with her huge, magically grown cock. The sounds of her balls slapping Dorothy's sweaty taint and her thighs repetitively clashing with Dorothy's firm, round ass filled the entire forest.

Off in the distance two Oglers watched the two witches out of curiosity. The Oglers were confused to why the blonde hair witch was bent over and pressed down against a tree stump, why her panties were around her ankles and why she was moaning so loud. The Oglers were mesmerized by the purple haired witch's fluid body movements and were impressed by how hard she was dominating the blonde witch. They could tell the purple witch was much more experienced in whatever it was they were doing than the blonde witch.

Oz squeezed Dorothy's butt cheeks hard while biting her lip so hard she didn't even notice the pain and began to thrust even faster. Oz put her knee up on the stump besides Dorothy and leaned forward to give Dorothy a reach around. Oz managed to keep her thrust speed at a fast level while fingering Dorothy's soaking wet pussy. At this point the entire forest began to stink of a weird odor, foreign to the creatures that inhabit it. The smell drew the attention of local fairies who were shocked to see two humans doing such dirty things in their forest. They were appalled to see cum splattered all over their precious tree stump and grass yet they found themselves arroused by the two witches. The fairies and Oglers wanted to continue observing and not disturb them.

Oz couldn't hold it any longer and released her cum inside Dorothy's butthole. She pulled her cock out of her ass slowly and spread her ass apart to watch all the cum spill out. The cum ran all the way down Dorothy's bare leg and onto her foot. The cum was hot, thick and smelled like cinnamon. Dorothy fell asleep ass up in the air while Oz sat on the cum coated tree stump to to revert her genitals. She spent the next 10 minutes masturbating in front of the creatures

Announce Neutral Skelly

No sir I don't like this OC.

Yes, meaning you usually want to play something else alongside her, while Tsubaki does both things in one card

Well the beauty is tho that with Momo you can basically have 5 Tsubakis and Momo doesnt brick your early game.

Is that Falise?

I mean sure but that's a tad bit much unless you're playing control

It's hilarious against Dragon

Astolfo is a threat to heterosexuality

>fanfare
mom has clash on herself

What I don't like with Momo is that Sword lacks card draw, so the card quality should be high to avoid topdeck mode. You want to play 1 card per turn as much as possible, Momo encourages you to play another card alongside her.

Tsubaki does multiple things in one card, that's valuable. Momo is a 3pp 2/2 rush that doubles as a Giant Slayer in the midgame. That's something, but you don't develop tempo with Momo, unlike BKB/Squasher/Sabreur that destroy and develop a body. It would be a great card if Sword had good card draw, but right now, it's too low value imo.

what's wrong with liking cute boys user?

Nothing at all user. It's just not heterosexual.

Yeah, White Knight too

shadowverse.gamepress.gg/card/white-knight

Is this Oz's flavor text? I don't play Rune.

DELETE, ruined the image of a Holy Knight

Paedophila is wrong

This girly version of Falise is so cute.

Are they paid to act like playing Eachtar is a big move that isn't completely brain dead?

Do I need 3 Oz in neutral aggro rune or just dump neutral package+grimore+sweet+falise?

Just play Oz bro

Grimore is a budget Oz.

>topdecks Oz the moment he runs out of cards

yes, the answer is absolutely yes.

>gamewith employee won
figures

>Oz is able to see play in every rune deck just fine except dshift which still can be arranged by teching caprice
Wew lad, I'm retarded for seeing her as a decent card at best when revealed.

That's Daria 2.0

Can run spelless neutral fine without OZ

Doing this is getting more tempting every day that goes.

MUH

I'm no longer enjoying this game. What should i do? Everyday when i do the mission, it feels like a grind...

This match was funny. Daria and Oz just kept taking turns running a train on Eris's face

He disconnected too

2 Oz in Daria decks nowadays?

If you no longer enjoy a game, actually put it aside for awhile, take a break, and playing something else instead, until you regain interest, don't bother with the dailies.

Cute

I have 1 demon lord and 2 animated thanes, I'm thise close to giving up to the cancer. How do I resist the evil?

>not doing daily
There is solo mission mode for a purpose.

Well yeah that works too but you tell the other user that, not to me.

A few more days until the new card reveals that will make Eachtar useless

>Sword used to be about having great value out of each follower
>Aurelia doesn't cut it anymore
>Everything requires an evo now, which is a premium resource for sword
>Timmy doesn't resist spell damage for some odd reason like B&B does
>Finally Roland gives a chance to start gaining massive value with each follower
>Print Emeralda the next set
While everyone else gets multiple great cards each expansion, sword is being drip fed 1-2 ever since RoB

>replaced a Thane with Fly King
>won me a niche game where a drainquisto gets buffed to a 6/3
Sorry for doubting you Value King.

I run 3

Good value with othrus and ethereal form/curse of rebirth. Even more gravy with doggos

Can i play shadow how its intended to be played?burial grounds,followers that gain bonus from necromancy,etc?

Eachtar makes use of the Necromancy mechanic

>a demonlord bringing back the dead and sending them out on a feeding frenzy
>not Necromancy
??? Isn't that the most sought level of skill for all necromancer?

For the user who requested it a week ago. Typesetter-kun if you're still here please do this one too.
>Title: Luna doesn't stink
>Luna-chan really is cute~
>She really is! I'm only playing shadowverse because of Luna-chan
>No matter what happens, we'll always like...
>Hmm?
>Luna-chan... don't you kinda stink?
>It's true! She stinks!!
>(She) stinks so bad!
>But if it's Luna-chan then I can endu- *barf*
>I'm disappointed, I'll stop (being a fan) *barf*
Parentheses indicate sections that were cut off by bubbles.
>Title: Stinky Games Ranking
>She stinks so they stopped being friends with her?
>That's odd... She's supposed to be bathing regularly...
>I can't overlook this
>To call my cute Luna filthy... Shall I purge them with my sword?
>Square Box: Lord Atomy
>[Stinky Games Ranking] 3rd Place
>Cost 9 8/8
>That's right! The young lady doesn't stink!
>Box: Goblin Zombie
>[Stinky Games Ranking] 1st Place
>Cost 3 2/3
>Smelling bad is our specialty~
>Box: Zombie Buccaneer
>[Stinky Games Ranking] 2nd Place
>Cost 3 2/2
>Since you already know that, it makes things easier
>You're all banished!

Just play Eachtar featuring desert rider and tyrant.

Reminder that Luna stinks!
Thanks for the translation.

No. You can kind of do ptp tyrant but it's inconsistent as dicks and generally just powercreeped out of the meta. Everything else is even worse

Interestingly 臭いゲームズ is pronounced Kusaigemusu (Ku(cygames)).

>unranked
>5 ramps in row
>2 Dshifts
>one Haven memer
This is pretty sad. The most pathetic crafts in unranked are sword, shadow and dragon. It's like they never use anything except meta decks.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmtDhHYCZ6w

Sponefeed me a Daria deck that runs Oz, haven't played her for so long and want a new dick for this dead game

Beautiful.

Take a break. Wonderland ruined it for me, just going to come back next expansion. Don't worry about just doing dailies, maybe just get the login bonus everyday.

Toggle solo. It
s easy to do and doesn't fuck you as hard

YATAZE

Give me one (1) fucking reason why bane should exist

It's still a chore. Games shouldn't be a chore. If I open a few less packs next expansion so be it.

To remove a follower?

>log in
>log out

Hella fun

Because of Curveverse? Unga bunga and win

Remember, real necromancers use the beautiful Nephthys-Sama!

My wife, Moon, is so cute.

I would if the game gave me 3 neptits.

>love cunny bunny
>she's a whore in bahamut
Thanks KMR.

That nep deck really is good, why were people shitting on it?

Destroy all the cards of another class or two and you could have enough to make all of the Nephthys-Samas you want!

Either they haven't tried it or they just shit on Necromancer no matter what.

Tenko kills the swordcraft

I need a finished version!

Truly developed by Kusogames

>why were people shitting on it?
Brickland. Awful against Dshift, Dirt, Haven, Roach. Free frag for aggro. Counter for Dragon, but face/OTK dragon can highroll you