Have you ever had an accident Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@54.4609081,-6.3338643,3a,75y,313.57h,76.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgE43bL9ikKe4znnD-3lT9Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2 weeks after getting my license.

Wrapped my shitbox around a telephone pole.

Taught me that i'm not invincible, nor the very best driver on the road- and that cars can actually crash in real life. Not just on the news.

>those flat-ass all season treads

I spun and hit a speed limit sign because I took a slippery corner too fast. It left a big dent in my door though. It was only 1 week into having my license too.

Minor parking accident ofc

Lol yeah

Lets not talk about it

I rear ended some lady that slammed on her brakes in the middle of an intersection with a green light for no reason. Pretty lame. My ABS didn't work so I slid into her. Ticket for "following too close" got dismissed since my camera proved she slammed on her brakes retardedly.

Smahed muh baiku into a curb because im retarded and panicked on a sharp corner at 50mph, photo is the aftermath tear down

And the refinished repair here, cracked the pan and both sides of the engine. Suzuki stronk though for sure.

>Wisconsin driver

I've only been driving now for about 7 months so not yet, not even a car park scratch.
Vid related is the closest I've ever been to a collision.

Doesn't look that scary but I almost shat myself when I realised she's not braking.

m-maybe

too fucked up to get the pic from my phone but I totaled 'er out good and proper

I did this but across my hood too in S2000

Poor girl :/

i accidentally 96mb in .rar files is this dangerous?

Where is that?

google.co.uk/maps/@54.4609081,-6.3338643,3a,75y,313.57h,76.86t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sgE43bL9ikKe4znnD-3lT9Q!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

good night friends

many times

Yes

Hit a lil deer, push bar saved the bumper.

im sorry user :(

i recently had an accident in my 9-5 aero. some twisty roads and fresh snow, i knew that shit was trouble so i was taking it (what i thought was) extra careful, maybe 15 at most into a gentle left curving road, and at some point the front end lost it and i understeered into an unfortunately tall curb.

busted control arm, cracked steering knuckle, chipped (and likely bent) rim, and some subframe damage. not in a position to do any of the repairs myself so it set me back ~$1500 sadly.

>sitting at a red light
>get rear ended by a granny doing 40

next time steer into the curb so your wheels hit it straight, might prevent all that damage

Many fucks were said on the short trip into the ditch.

Yup

annndddd about 1 month later

Snap oversteer or rear ending retard?

Learn to drive, you absolute fucking retard.

i know, as it was, the front right hit almost flat and hopped the curb.

thats why i was so pissed about it was that if i had been just a little more aware or if i had reacted just a bit quicker i might have avoided most of that shit, but i wasnt :(

Drifted my first miata into a ditch going 60. Then did a 360 into a poll in the second one. First one has minor frame damage and is almost fixed. Can't say the same for the second one. It's fucking fucked m8

>Hooning the twisties at 1AM
>Eurobeats blasting
>Shitty economy tyres on my Miata, rear is getting a bit bald
>Miss a rev match on corner exit
>Fishtail into shallow ditch
>Car is fine but can't reverse out because open diff
>Have to call my dad to pull me out with his Truck
>Had to walk for two hours through the woods on a cold moonless night to get mobile reception.
>Dad was not impressed

T-boned a 2006 Jaguar XK8 convertible in pic related when I was 17. Surprisingly my car was relatively unscathed, just a plastic bit fell off the bumper.

I've been driving for a few months, West Sussex isn't particularly traffic-heavy as long as you stay out of Crawley, so I haven't even had any sort of close call yet. I do most of my driving at nighttime which both helps and hurts in this regard, some of the country roads here don't even have cat's eyes or hi-vis signs on sharp corners.
Yaris drivers need to get gassed

I failed to channel my inner Colin McRae and oversteered into this (ever so slight) ditch. Nothing major, I think I might have snapped my sway bar links and cracked my bumper but other than that nothing major

I have yet to actually crash into anything

I zoned out for a few seconds and when I came back there was a guy stopped in the road trying to turn left. I was able to slow down some but I still hit him. It put a dent in my bumper and his came unclipped on one side. It was a shitbox accord so he didn't care, didn't call the cops or anything. He was super chill about it. Probably the best possible outcome since lots of people in that area drive luxury SUVs and my insurance rates would have been through the roof after that.

>jewzuki
>makes oil starvation: the bike
>good in any way or form
The old ones maybe but modern ones, lol nah

Been pretty lucky in that I've only been in a minor fender bender. Some lady wasn't paying attention behind me and scraped up my back bumper (nothing much even, as it was already a bit scratched up from the prior owner). She was freaking out screaming that she swears she "wasn't on her phone this time" and we just agreed that it didn't happen and moved on. Not worth reporting it over a scratch and I had somewhere to be anyway.

Had a few close calls in the ice however, nearly became real close friends with the back of a big rig a few weeks ago.

Was fucking around in the rain in my 97 Camry. Understeered into a curb and snapped my lower control arm

Maybe dont wheelie your bikes like an asshole?

I don't know why, but the W30 has always reminded me of a Prius.

The convertible top is really unfortunate. I feel like if it had been a factory hardtop, it would have been a beautiful car. Convertible hardtops just don't look as good as their true hardtop counterparts.

how did you survive from crashing a daewoo

fell off a bridge while driving a 13 370z

I back into things and spin out on unsalted back roads all the time. Never caused any damage though.

I had friends in the back seat and I looked back to see some video they were trying to show me, woman in front braked hard due to a redlight and when I turned my head again I slammed on the brakes, the wheels spinned and I crashed on her rear bumper, she crashed on the front and her front car crashed on the back of another car. Wasn't even a shitbox, just an '03 Camry. Also backed into a turning Civic while moving (and that's why we don't reverse on main roads, kids). The only thing that was damaged was my Camry's front grille. All within the same day, 1 month after I got my license.

Taught me to be a more careful driver, not a granny. I still hoon to Eurobeat.

>On road
Surprisingly no, for the first 6 or so years I had my license I always drove it like I stole it, its a miracle I was never in an accident. Quite a few close calls though. I've had my license for nearly 14 years now.

>Off road
I lost control going down a muddy hill in the Jeep and slid into a tree, totally taking out the tree but the custom 1/4" thick bumper I made for it just laughed it off.

this is my greatest fear and what keeps my hooning to controlable levels

>left hander
>everyone driving close to eachother because traffic
>some little corsa decides to brake check the guy infront of me
>car infront of me honks n shit
>dont see the corsa and think to myself that honking is from traffic in opposite direction
>look at opposite lane
>hear tire squeaking
>look forward
>car infront almost at a complete stop
>didn't manage to stop in time
>ram him at like 10kph

extremely minor, some retarded taxi gypsie reversed into me but it didn't do any damage

yes

all season tires?

this car has been beaten on since i was 17 and it still perfectly reliable daily

rip felicia
what happened user?

Bump in the road
Ran over a big black rabbit
Ate good roadkill goulash

one time i shat myself

now cuz im not retarded

Only as a passenger

never