2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Dog NTR edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/uv37h
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ183670.html
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2342228
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2338342
doskoinpo.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-165.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tobihime 2 when

Better question would be:
>VH2 when

They didn't even finish the first one.

Anyone could upload the Bitch Police translation if they have it?

I've been trying to find a dl for this for the last week. Anyone got any spare link?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ183670.html

See

See >>tumblr.com

try harder retard

Dark Elf is crap, but is its success on steam a good or bad thing?

See >>>/kys/

Bad but sakurachinks will destroy any market with a barrage of releases so it will ultimately be irrelevant

Has it been more successful than Nekopara?

No, but I heard it had sold like 60,000 copies

>dog ntr

I need the rj

NTRetards can't be this braindead right

It's not even NTR

Where can I get a download link for Tobihime? The links are dead.

Sanic can help you.

Fuck off pedo

Seriously? Nothing?

Do you think this is fucking /r/

>mfw
Welp, time to expect steam to be flooded by crappy censored h-games by hacks looking to fill their pockets.
Here's hoping steam makes a seperate adult only section of their store.

So you guys just constantly talk about games and only put up dead links to them?

Yes

fuck off

Look up "inter breed" on nyaa. Second link.

Those are actually really impressive sales numbers for what it is.

Which Nyaa?
The dead one?
The crappy one?
Or the one that loves changing every other week and is still not up to speed on most things?

>Spoonfeeding retards

Do you really enjoy ruining the thread that much?

literally typed tobihime download on google, you are a fucking retard and you should reconsider your place on this planet

>/r2dg/- Request for 2D games general

>Just downloading the first thing on google instead of putting the link up on the damn list to show it's legit
Enjoy your malware.

How does one even ruin the literal dogshit?

By filling the thread with spastic retards looking to be spoonfed, turning the thread into the equivalent of a post-curry Indian street shit

>things have fallen into disrepair
>I know, instead of trying to fix it, I'll just shit it up more
Never too late to turn things around. We can get back to our comfy days if we just try.

Oh, I agree with that. Just hope it will encourage better h-games being made at the end of the day.
The one that will stop you from asking for links
pantsu
I was going to say something, but:
You seem mad ;>)

Why do that when we can act like we're /v/.

>Pantsu
You sure? I'm not exactly finding anything.

Use the fap button, and then look again

It's good for 111, so we'll see more of their shit on Steam with below shit quality "translations" resulting in game-breaking bugs.
I just hope other H-game devs will put at least bare minimum of efforts when releasing their games on Steam.

The other notable thing is that its 18+ DLC on DLsite bombed hard, so at least we'll see our shit games on Steam in full form albeit with censored CGs.

Loli games on steam when?

>0 downloads
>0 seeds
>0 leeches
It's like nobody's touched it at all.

Nothing mad about trying to maintain a certain degree of intelligence in the thread

Pantsu's stat counters are fucked, or they were the last I was there.

Should've started with an attractive OP pic then, not some /d/ tier degeneracy.
Never trust a cuck to make a thread.

It's showing as 844 DL on the English version of the site, not exactly bombing hard.

Any recommendations for games with corruption, where corruption isn't just the characters getting more addicted to sex?

When normies stop being disgusted by fiction, so never.
You can ignore what the site says about seeders/leechers/downloads. Those figures are always broken and inacurate. Your only chance of knowing if a download is working is to start it.

844/60000
do the math

>cuck
It's not even an NTR game though. Plus we here at /hgg2d/ don't discrimate aginst any game, as long as it's eastern, 2D, and is a game (has something you can call "gameplay").

Depends how you look at it, 844 DL and being at number 1 in the charts on the English site is very good.

>english site
It's not exactly hard to beat games that barely sell to begin with.

I never said it's a cuck game. I said that every time a cuck makes a thread, it's shit without exceptions.

Not to mention that it's literally bestiality on a blue board.

>blue board
There is nothing NSFW in the image, and the content does not matter, if it did half the shit posted in here would be rule breaking.

Well, factor in DLsite's cut of profits which is like 40-50% for that price interval and English frontend prices. Moreover, isn't the unofficial restoration patch posted on Steam is based exactly on that DLC?

Anyone got a mega for ROBF4.1? The archive link 404s

May want to wait for the shitboots to go to bed before you'll get any legit answers.

Any mega of any ROBF will always 404. Torrent it.

OP is autistic /d/og lover
>adding NTR to everything
Lactation NTR

What about time travel NTR incest?

You just reminded me how amazing Yu-No is.

>Cucking your dad, stopping you from being born.
Isn't that just back to the future?

A cuck is a diagnosis after all.

>Lactation NTR
How lame. Scat NTR is the best fitting combo.

Or Futurama, if it's your Grandma.

>cucking your dad
>find out that you were your dad all along
>self cucking

>Scat NTR
Ha that was my idea after all

Is it cucking if it's you?

How would scat NTR work? Stealing someone's shit from them before they have the chance to shit it out, and then shit it out yourself?

Well I'd suppose it might not be, but it could be if it was another "instance" of you since that would not be the exact same you as the current you.
I'd be pretty pissed if someone stole my shit before I could shit it myself, shits feel pretty refreshing sometimes.

It's simple. Take your normal cuckshit scenario: The Retard and The Whore meet The Dick, the latter two fuck the former two don't. Now replace The Dick with The Shit (or The Dick's Shit), voila. Bonus points since the art doesn't even have to be shittier than your usual cuckshit art.

Original content donut steel.

>Go back in time
>Fuck your mum
>Go back in time to before you fucked your mum
>Tie up your past self
>Fuck your mum again in front of yourself

Savage

What games do you think will be delayed next?

quiet girls

It's not NTR at all.

>Mother NTR and incest combined
That's pretty good desu

You don't want them to be too human like. Then they will be no different than any other roastie and will start doing dumb shit that they do. And after that what's even the point.

>and will start doing dumb shit that they do
at which point it's time to flash a custom firmware.

Anyone got the complete JSK collection? The pastebins link is busted.

I'm not sure how complete it is, but there are DDL links to translated and untranslated JSK games in the appropriate thread on ULMF.

Look at the source code of the encrypter and reverse the operations it does. That is the default key for all new Wolf RPG games by the way, so there's no need to bother with reversing the key for them, at least for now.

sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2342228
is English / RE201636 ?

>si

Damn, who would have thought it's Spanish, amigo.

>sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2338342
FTFY

Que?

Hey buddypal, could you please share the updated version of RJ204394? 1.1 fixed softlocks.

>DxaDecode.exe -K:8P@(rO!p;s5 Data.wolf
How did you find the -k key?

There's 1 or so on the nyaa replacements, but they don't have a translation, at least I don't think so. There is also an english translation on TPB that covers most things IIRC but it's outdated.
At least until 4.1 gets reuploaded into the bin, otherwise someone on Ulmf will have it.

You don't understand, if they can actually "think for themselves" then their brain will operate in a certain way. Then again, if they don't have any biological operations, they might act differently. When artificial wombs become a thing then shit will start getting real.

I'll reupload it. Give me a bit though, it's 1.5GB.

Speaking of ROBF does anyone know what Doskoinpos character mod added? From what I saw on Ulmf the link no longer works from his blog, unless I'm missing something.
doskoinpo.blog133.fc2.com/blog-entry-165.html

where to get eiyuu*senki gold?

Pantsu

this place is so fucking slow, why don't we talk about old games that are good too?

Good question, why aren't you?

Did I fuck something up? Ghostbin won't load for me anymore.

is there an english one? i'm probably just blind but I can't find any that work

>Not Dog NTR (Canine Netorare) Edition.