pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg (embed)
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

AT LAST

Let's leave the powerlevel discussion at previous thread

Dumb female master

STOP SPOILING US YOU FUCKING IDIOTS GO BACK TO YOUR THREAD

Why is it so hard for people to understand the difference between Anti-World (tai-sekai) and Anti-Planet (tai-hoshi)?
Worlds are a type of reality layout in Nasu's metaphysics, they can be small or large. Being a world, and thus being anti-world is rarely important, unless a world is in opposition either literally or conceptually, such as a Reality Marble or Akhilleus Kosmos.

Fuckoff fgog

>Even before merlin, busters are still beating the shit out of everything

ITS NOT FAIR BROS! Why are these BUSTER BULLS dominating everything while us quickbros and our waifus suffer and wallow in shit even with perfect RNG?

is farming the 5AP quest for dangos better than the rest of the higher AP quest?

Nobody cares, fuck off to /fgog/.

More AP efficient unless you have 2-3+ 100% CE's

>grailed Jannu

You need four Baths to make up for it.

I just woke up, someone tell me about this fresh new meme

Hello again.

>some fat fuck whale out there has already farmed all the dangos
I know you're there. The priest told me all about you.

You think Gargamel, German-man, Garugamesh or whatever his name is can beat me, champ?

Is it? Goddamn. I was assuming 3, 4 is pretty ridiculous.

Reminder that what few of her relics weren't stolen and lost by bongs or burned by murder rapist frogs drunk on their own "enlightenment" include
>some military documents
>a pen
>a boulder that she used to mount her horse
>a bunch of shit that is unverifiable

Will you let them tear her statues down too?

Thank you for all the keys today, sir priest. It only took 170 quartz to get Orion.

which of the rider class would have the best rides?

So honestly I didn't even know Orion was in fucking Fate at all. I've just never seen any fanart of her.

And it also made me realize I have no idea what the hell Orion's legend was originally about. Just that he's a constellation that's easy to find.

So I looked it up and this sounds a whole lot like lewd giant hobo jesus traipsing around islands with his water walking powers banging princesses and hunting "all the animals forever" then getting subsequently blinded, healed, shot, and poisoned. And Zeus was like "That boy was crazy I'ma put him in the sky. Also that scorpion that killed him was cool too I'ma put him in the sky too". And then Orion banged hotties and fought beasts in the underworld forever because Hades is cool like that.

Ozzy has a floating Loominati Pyramid that shoots lasers

Sakata Kintoki or Medb, definitely.

Seems like your basic deity backstory

Hello third-worlder.

Yeah he's a bit more of a primitive folk hero than the legendary heroes such as Achilles or Heracles.

Why Lancer class don't have many famous hero like saber and archer?

Weapon of peasants.

Spear wielders come from older legends, usually gods, not heroes.

I already have the free Dango CE and I got the Moonlight Fest one to drop. Is there any point in buying the 500 Dango CE from the shop now?

The majority of Greek heroes would have wielded spears, including the majority of people in the Illiad. But we don't even have fucking Achilles in the game right now, so they're being pretty underrepresented (although Achilles will probably be a Rider, like in Apocrypha).

Hector and Romulus are immensely famous.

You can have multiple of the same CE on on different servants for more fat dango gains

We should have Odin or something,

>Divine Spirits

>semen slurping god

Yes

Vlad is really famous

It has motherfucking Karna.

Fluffy Servant

Yet they are three stars
Guess they had to make room for waifus upstairs, because clearly Nero is the most famous and strongest Roman ever right
Maybe we'll get Remus

>have a famous spear user
>but he rode a horse so he's a Rider
>also let's give him a sword instead of the spear his NP is named after
good job japan

Servants are nerfed.
The original EA is a world destroyer.

Gil servant version of EA is nerfed like all servants are nerfed.
The power of the NP depends on the power of the legend.

Servant Gil vs Servant Lancelot is not like Historical Gil vs Historical Lancelot
>inb4 historical

>Attila the Hun was a saber not a rider and also she was a beautiful girl from space with a magical sword from mars
What did they mean by this?

Alright, then could Gil have defeated Lancelot if he was able to use the gatling gun?

Stars do not indicate lore power or real world fame, only how much Type-Moon expects the sucker japanese otaku audience to want that unit.

>a venerated saint and a dragonslayer?
>two stars it is
they can't keep getting away with it

What do?

>tfw people love shitposting my husbando
Why? What did he ever do to you?

Command Spells or emergency evasion

Fate was a mistake.

Gatling guns can't deflect projective spam from all sides so using it against Gil is kinda difficult

She was also a 3D printed proxy colossus that killed Mars.

Attila was right, Rome was bad civilization, pope Leo the Great was a badass

command seals ahoy

Hunny bunny

VIVA
>BAA chain

I honestly don't know if you do more damage having Buster at the start of the chain to empower all 3 cards mildly or to have it at the end of the chain to have the ++ effect on it.

>18 turns
BAA and pray I guess. Command spells or cut your losses if you don't make it.

Command Spell cause you suck and her NP's going to end you.

You have command spells left if you're really worried. Just attack and if you die revive with the commands, it's not like you'll need them anytime soon

Concede

hanni banni

Does anyone really use command spells for anything else? I never die so I just use them to nuke hands if I'm in a hurry.

I even used one command spell to unlock my Noble phantasm. Wow

AAB would deal 100-120-210 damage, BAA 150-170-190. AAB would charge 16,5% NP, BAA 13,5%.

>historical Gil vs historical Lancelot

Neither existed, it's a draw.

>I even used one command spell to unlock my Noble phantasm. Wow
You fucking idiot, you were supposed to use all three to revive your team.

dumb female master

dumb female master

Most scholars think Gilgamesh did exist

wow you're bad at a kusoge

>samefagging because no one respond to your bait
Fuckoff fgogtard

From one female master to other I must say dumb female master

>used one command spell
>when his last servant was almost dead

Wew.

>The reason why mythical heroes can be summoned is because they're being based off of the collective ideas that people had of them
>But also when summoned they look and act nothing in accordance to those preconceived ideas and notions

You were supposed to try to win without wasting a command spell in case you lost so you could use all three to rev your team, now you'll have to try again if you want that crystallized lore.

Whoops, forgot to write.

21 minimum or 42-45 maximum dangos per 5ap with my shit. It's not bad.

>Wasted 40 AP
Sumanai

I used mine in a similar situation, though I only had 2 and Cu left. I used both to give him NP and full health though I only needed his NP

JUST USE 1 SAINT QUARTZ TO REVIVE.
You have them, right?

Does Walt Disney have enough Mystery surrounding him from the 20th century to be summoned as a Caster?

I wish you could exit the card selection screen before any cards are chosen.

Restart the app

You can always just exit the game, and turn of your device if that doesn't work.
Still bs they didn't add a way to do it normally. .

What the hell am I supposed to do with all those saber gems from 5AP?

I wish I could trade them for other classes' gems.

Just use them on heroes you want to level up, the bonus for in class isn't that great.

Nothing. It gives you such an overflow that it will last you for years

You're an idiot.

Hug fluffy medb!

Raise up that Caesar. Tactics and Charisma, hoi.

>Just have 1 Rider Monument and 20 Assassin Monuments to go

ONE(1) MORE FANG

Medb has "hugged" many men in her time.

That's only like 30 gems. What about the rest?

I bet you'd be able to see two(2) fangs if she spread her legs a little.

Who drew this gremlin?