Sc2 scr bw

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/525866-starcraft-ii-multiplayer-major-design-changes
play.afreecatv.com/byflash
us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20988564/patch-317-preview-incontrol-announcer-8-18-2017
twitter.com/PartinGBigBoy/status/899014090273603584
youtu.be/fKIv_snKp0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Request to remove scr and bw from title since no one here actually plays those games and just posts about how those games are better

i play scr

he says while posting as anonymous

Brood War is hard.

why the fuck did the last thread get deleted

here's proof

>amerifat server

lol

why don’t we just make the threads on /v/ again

the same reason every thread gets deleted

whyyyy

shall i eat then?

thats what i'm wondering

teamliquid.net/forum/starcraft-2/525866-starcraft-ii-multiplayer-major-design-changes

THIS CHANGES i don't know

time to hit the ladder!

jacobs ladder

chaos is a ladder

life is a highway

i wanna ride gooks all night long...

anyone knows what microphone flash using?

razer gaming mic

>razer gaming mic
play.afreecatv.com/byflash

i highly doubt that

i think the fudging ladder is broke again

yeah the ladder is 100% broke

gonna eat a lot today... that is the plan...

i need someone to practice tvp with...

any protoss want to play...

just ladder you pathetic cuck

but then i'll hit zerg and terrans. i just want to grind out a few games vP to get a better understanding of it.

do you guys know if scr has 4v4 ranked ladder? I haven't bought it yet but I don't care about 1v1 ranked at all, just wanna 4v4 RT

just 1v1 ranked but you can still create and join 4v4's

ate so much ~_~

O say does that StarCrafted banner yet waaaaaave?

Over the thread of the freeeeeee

And the hooooooome, of the /SCV/es

congrats on hitting your goal!

gook

eurocuck detected

Terran patrician choice desu

?

*kfaps*

what are some fun games to play these days?

bw

raynor party

dont reply to me idiot starshits

dont reply to me either dotard

is it true that the latest dota2 tourney had a prize pool of 24million? does sc2 even ever have 1M? o_O

it is true

whats the official chat channel in scr

>tfw she isn't that qt anymore

the girl ive had a massive crush in college 5 years ago and used to blog about on scv

it just makes me think

there is none

fanyposter?

i use scv

i can't wait for bw osl

Was Rachel the hottest Starcraft mommy?

How come the ladies left Starcraft?

this is what flash does when he can't scout a natural in tvp, i know I posted this yesterday but i've cleaned it up a little bit.

11 rax
11 refinery
15 depot scout when rax is done
2 scv's off gas at 100, factory at 100 gas
depot after fac
marine after depot
2 more scv's on gas at 20
20 CC on high ground
20 machine shop
21 deopt
start building tanks whene machine shop finishes, once you have 4 tanks start vulture production
25 siege mode
30 engi bay
37 2nd fac (build machine shop when finished) then move cc to low ground
41 vulture speed
44 academy
48 3rd CC
54 armoury and refinery at natural

of his 4 tanks in the early game he only has one sieged at his natural with the 3 others and marine in his main.

There's still Smix

I hate build orders desu
just say 4 tank 3 cc

i want to thank everyone

kanna-chan ni no kuni desu

it helps me not lose to protoss bullshit as the ebay timing in the build lets you have turrets up at the exact moment protoss can start their shit

Is Starcraft (RTS in general) too hard for people?

everything is too hard

i'm really bad... but i'm getting better!

finally won a zvp macro game x_x

lol zvp is zerg favored

fucking shitlaeris

gyuri is all we really need

>scr
>jim rayor still looks like a mexican

us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20988564/patch-317-preview-incontrol-announcer-8-18-2017

a god

you know why SC2 sucks and is inferior to BW and SCR? one simple reason, the "tons of damage" mentally challenged syndrome dustin browder spread onto the game. they had to ad splash damage to fucking very thing.

>hey vultures were really good at picking off workers... lets make it better by giving them splash dmg to 1 shot an entire line!
>hmm reavers are really good... but too immobile. lets give them a shit ton more move speed and let them walk up cliffs!
>Hydras are cool, but you know what would be cooler? rolly pollies that explode on contact!

it never recovered and infact only got worse.

How do you handle losing? It makes me feel like an idiot and I can never take it back.

grow up idiot, its just a game

the main thing that ruined sc2 in my opinion was warp gate. they needed to erase it from the game or make it so that it had a longer cooldown than producing from gateways.

you just got to accept that you are an idiot and deal with it.

learn from your mistakes

Can you use grid layout in SCR without third party tools?

BEST NEWS ALL YEAR
twitter.com/PartinGBigBoy/status/899014090273603584

If the news isn't "pro scene switching to WoL" then it's not news

i think being able to control group buildings was good but being able to control group infinite units was bad
I would make it a little higher than the bw limit (maybe like 18) but in general forcing it to be harder to control bigger armies makes the game waaaay better

What's all this uproar about shitstains using the Select All Army hotkey and why are Blizzo catering to shitstains who crutch on F2?

You used to try and chat with the guy who beat you before both of you left the game to see what you and/or he did wrong and what you could do to improve.

wouldnt work. there are less individual unit types in BW so multiple control groups could work. in SC2 you have to manage alot more unit types on top of upgrades, buildings, etc. most GOOD players will never have there entire army on 1 control group. you will usually have 3-4 in order to managed ur spell casters, units, special units, flying units, etc.

basically it didnt make the game easier, it made the game not impossible to manage. being able to infinitely select units is very important in SC2. where they went wrong is the damn splash damage, and since units clump up alot better in the game splash dmg is just way too effective.

will splashdamageposter be the doubleharvestposter of this new age?

Last game I lost I walked down my ramp in to conc shell marauders/marines that I knew were there and lost my initial units and then I got up from my PC while he killed my base

What the fuck is there to talk about? I'm a fucking garbage and I can't take that game back and I have to live with being a shitstain

those are the best kinds of losses, you know exactly what you did wrong and in the future you know how to avoid it

true true I just have a boner for controlling alot of medium to small sized groups instead of one big one
imo it makes the game more fun to play and watch

INnoVation`s Younger brother

does anyone know how low the SC:R ladder goes? I'm pretty bad at the game, and it will take me a lot of games before I lose enough for my rating to drop to an appropriate level. the question is, is there anyone else at that low a level playing bw, or will i be forever at like 30% winrate

youtu.be/fKIv_snKp0I
that's a thirsty buddy...

i assume the lowest your mmr can go is 0. i guess there could be a point that's so much lower than everyone else that you don't lose points when you lose. idk really.

i'm a shitter and i still hit shitters that are worse than me. however i am at around 30% winrate right now as blizz take customs into account.

look nothing the same

lockwell live

there are people at like 1100-1200 mmr, and thats just as far as I scrolled, I'm sure there are people lower
everyone has to start somewhere buddy

i wonder how high it's going to get up to. they guys at the top are pushing 2500mmr atm.

fake news

as far as i know, everyone starts at 1000 or 1100 MMR. you either go higher or lower than that depending on ur play. 0 MMR is impossible unless you litterally lose 100% of games. 0 MMR is a perfect imperfect.

everyone starts at 1500

must have a different parent