/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2005

>Recent News
Seruel 5* / Setekh 4* Soon™

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 - Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 - Guild War (Earth favored)
8/24 - 8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31 - ??? - New Scenario Event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

GW is boring! BORING!

I love Vira.

>GW

if you can find it you can join it

D I A N T H A
I
A
N
H
A

If only you weren't forced to do it.

>lol look at this damage some nip whale can do with 5* uno
>diantha's basically water zooey!
Waterfags are even dumber than darkfags now.

Swimming with Halle.

I still get fucked by pending battles. And I like grinding with my crewmates don't get me wrong, but it wouldn't kill to have something new once in a while.

Wrong, it's actually a zoinigger doing the diantha is zoi shitposting.

Is there really no other character in the game that gives a no-strings-attached 100% TA for a turn

H A R I E
A
R
I
E

Oh, that's even worse

all darkcucks are zoiniggers

This is cute, source?

Esser 5*

Quatre!

Korwa

Snek idol gives 100% attack on t1.

My crew never gets easy opponents

I wish a was Ayer.

Sadly I don't know, saved it from here.

I don't think anyone actually cared about the character, user. Most people just went "WHY IS MY FUCKING CHARACTER NERFED COMPARED TO THE JAPANESE EDITION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

You wish Bowman fucked you up the ass?

what did he mean by this?

How does esser give that on turn 1

But Ayer is Bowman.

Shiki-chan is the best idol.

He didn't say anything about turn 1.

If anything this is wind zoi. I've been using her for every short fight untill i got real zoi

OP didn't ask for turn 1

he meant all niggers with the order summon, user.

That's because you and your crew ARE the easy opponents

Do you know how many people is /gbfg/ want to fuck Ayer?

Nio 5* is wind zoi

Yeah, if you're into monster musume, fucking degenerate

e66b63b2
please bop this chev off, thanks

Ayer is Bowman but he's also Bowman's butt bitch

Let's see your pools, you non-slime blaster.

No worries iqdb worked.

That mean i wish i can fuck Jessica. Jeez user.

Dark Zoi is Wind Zoi.

Ayer doesn't fuck Jessica. It's the fact that he hasn't that makes him gay.

Everyone knows his one true lower is Bowman

Best girl.

How do you guys over come the depression you get after rolling shit alot ? i literally feel like crying ;_;

So we're getting Summer Vas next year right?

How much autism does it take to farm all those ancient auberons AND respond to a post 30 minutes later?

You can't fuck yourself in the ass, your dick won't bend like that while erect unless you break it.

Siblings dont want to fuck each other, stop believing chinese comics

If there's so many zoi equivalents in every element why zoi gets all the blame?

save for a spark. You'll still be forever a shitty roller but at least you'll get what you want twice a year or so.

>atmeme
lmao

Rolling outside gacha? i promise myself to never do it, yet...this time i will try not to, at least not until halloween/christmas or until gacha, gacha..but yeah...i feel like shit

That's not Aguri.

>all those auberons
>still a total fucking retard
How embarrassing.

>5 baal axes

Idiot. Nice Baal guns.

I start saving up for my next spark, because I know I can get whoever I want then.

>Diantha isn’t good because you need to pair her with a 5* GW character to do insane burst damage
>hey guys look at this Dirt grid I have that’s only good with 5* Octo and Sarasa, a cock and a Titan summon with 3 sun stones.
>WOW DARK IS DEAD! ITS SOO GOOD!

I can fodder the Celeste and Chev harps, right?

Bowman fucks him in the ass in his mind while he sticks things up his butt in reality.

keep 1 each as MH

>not wanting Shiki to drug your body with a potion that heightens your senses while taking away your strength
>not wanting her to coil her snek body around yours and forcefully mating with you

But jessica want to fuck him. That why i want to become ayer. so if i was Ayer, i will fuck jessica.

>>Diantha isn’t good
>making shit up
It was "Diantha is zoi because she lets one unit do insane burst damage that doesn't need her to do it anyway".

I never roll outside of sparking.

>Whale
Lol.

There is only one Zooey equivalent and that's Diantha. Everyone else is just upset that they don't have a character that can enable over 25m turn 1 damage, despite being the only limited in the party.

Chevs harps are good if you don't have the GW harp or the event harp and you have qilin harp as dark

>look at this dirt grid that's only good with 5* Octo and Sarasa

But that's literally every dirt grid?
What did he mean by this???

Maybe if you're talking about past Aguri.

Reminder that gamewith rated Diantha a 7.0 for Varuna

Nice job ignoring counter arguments: . Again, stop with the strawmen, nobody said that.

Which of two earth gw people goes better with the cock? Need to pick a weapon now.

HOST KIRIN PLEASE

Every one of those fingers are ticketed. and gold barred/damascused. It costed me about $125 USD.

Diantha can only be called a zoi equivalent if she lets dankman do 300mil damage.

Fix your fucking grid layouts. What the fuck, it's like you took a shit all over your grids and just left the weapons where they fell.

Atm? Okto, but sarasa is waifu

>Celeste Harp
Shitty but necessary filler if you want to play harps in dark until you get Qilin harp.
>Chev harp
Filler if you are shit at pulling guns AND swords, also a good MH harp until you get GW.

You used gold bars on weapons you fucking twat

Except you never will. The only one that gets to fuck Ayer is Big Daddy Bowman.

Host slime room btw.

Why so many auberons? I thought they were shit if you had a good source of MA on your characters or you were using elysiam

Yea i fell for the ''rate up scam'' i feel like shit

You seem confused.

so he masturbates with a dildo?

Okto synergizes better with her, but both dirt GW chars are really mediocre until 5*.

Use calculator. 3* Auberons on element are better than 4* daggers, at least until you hit 100% crit.

Man I'm so glad I can finally deal damage with Uno.

sorry, meant to be for

Basically.

>the only one who fucks Ayer is his own imagination
Wow ! I can't believe I am Ayer and I didn't know it! except incest is disgusting and wrong

*hugs* keep strong, user, for your waifu

I have this and the Qilin harp. I can just go ahead and fodder the other harps then, right?! I need to get my dagger to slv 10 before Xeno Sagi.

Finally, my 5* Uno got exactly what he needed. Someone who lets him do damage. Before diantha, he was completely useless and was only good as a trash phalanax bot.

>stayed up late for GW start
>bad matchup, guild leader called throw early
>oh well, it's comfy day, get point threshold and then go to bed
>wake up later
>less than 30m gap, we're approaching 250m mark
NANI?!

>dagger to slv 10 before Xeno Sagi.
Where is your xeno axe?