/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja_dlja_cbbe_unp_7b_adec/odejanija_valkirii/11-1-0-5914
mega.nz/#!aMFQkQCT!5he7KN3lNLCy3UbD1Wun9pGrPFTWMsmV1lIy-JOcTBI
gavitex.com/share/agcish55h
mega.nz/#!1O4hRDTL!GowlBO3XomlXiBaOXURpQATGXhC0rDWNesxnRAJaayU
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?
mega.nz/#!M6xilZxS!u0Cgx1DAzKkPlPe_NEolgW8a8SPNJAb2WCjOAn09W_Y
mediafire.com/file/179h25x6idvd7wu/Maldron Helmet - Ellerete.rar
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13608/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit, forgot the previous thread

Shiny butts.

why make a new thread. latest one 404'd, just dont make new ones its not worth it
let it die

Reminder that Theo is gay.

tfw no big strong argonian bf

So I have ALL of this gold in Oblivion and absolutely nothing to spend it on. I've bought all of the player housing.

Is there any other stuff to buy?

Any one know why the shadowscale armor can't be tempered is it a bug ?
Or is that intended to be that way?

In other news, water is wet.

>refuses to have sex with degenerate sluts
>gay
ye whutevs

water is, in fact, NOT wet

Almost finished my speed powers mod but the names suck. I wrote a brief description of what they do to make renaming them easier.
Also, how should the PC find the orbs(custom modeled spell tomes) that give the powers? Random boss chest loot?

just did a fresh install of morrowind, looking to keep my load order pretty light. are there any mods that i'm sorely missing? and are there any good animation replacers?

>change mesh in outfit studio
>it wont save or overwrite the old one
What am I doing wrong?

Immersive Speed Powers Skyrim Redux
Enhanced Going Fast of Skyrim
Realistic Speed Immersion Powers
Unbelievable Speed One
Speed Overhaul Redone

I'm referring to the names of the powers, especially the 'mach' ones.

>allegedly straight shota character gets triggered when a waifu tries to lewd him
>explicitly gay shota character is cool when not one, but two vampire waifus have lewded him

Irony.

You'll find the one someday.

when will you return. this place is a barren wasteland without all the friendly old regulars

I like that you don't have any gay mods like fair magicka regen or accurate attack.

What's the opinion on Qaxes questorium if I like lore friendly things that don't add overpowered shit to the game?

If I install Immersive Armor / Weapons, then Morrowloot 4E, will it cause any issues? I know the armor and weapons will still spawn on enemies and such, but that isn't a big deal as they're mostly balanced towards who has them anyway. Is installing Morrowloot on an existing save a bad idea? Can I install it, start a new game, then uninstall it if I want to play a different save without issues, then reinstall to go back and forth?

Someone nailed it right on the head the other day. I lurk plenty, mostly there's just no reason to post.

I do from time to time, usually with no picture.

Ada is actually bisexual if I recall. He's probably a slut for cocks though.

;_;
i miss the times were, despite some not so nice stuff, we had lots of great screenshots. midriffs, adventure, landscapes...is this what getting old feels like?

So how the fuck do you guys spend hundreds of hours on one character? My last one lived for about ~30 hours before I actually got sort of comfortable with the combat, maxed out two of my main skills (pickpocketing and lockpicking) and now I already feel like starting over.

Who are you?

And I forgot that add that it's obviously not my screenshot, just an example of somebody else's autism

gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/bronja_dlja_cbbe_unp_7b_adec/odejanija_valkirii/11-1-0-5914

Where is the download button on this page?

It's worth it just for the new town. I don't know about the towns lore friendlyness but it's unique, looks nice and has new quests. If you're using ordinator, it's about that level of OP.

My characters last around 45 hours and usually I've spent lots of time modding and making a mod to ensure that it all goes smoothly. Have to repeat the same quests I've played usually but different characters have different approaches so it's a little better.
Wish there were a new game with this sort of flexibility and modding community.

Maybe he just hate vampires

That dress, I want it

>finish modding my husbando and the stuff I need to play
>cant decide on what type of character to play or what to roleplay
>end up watching anime instead

I would bet most character longevity probably comes from roleplayers that like to make stories.

Or they are just that invested in one character.

I hope this is the whole thing. I feel like there may have been a second set of files needed. mega.nz/#!aMFQkQCT!5he7KN3lNLCy3UbD1Wun9pGrPFTWMsmV1lIy-JOcTBI

>is this what getting old feels like?

It's more like you're observing the continuing degradation of a general that's been around too long without a game to revitalize it.

Alternatively it's because this general has made so many of the older people leave that it consists of nothing but circlejerking and bullshit now.

>implying it wasnt a circlejerk back then

Quest mods and storytime.

I feel like there's a long way to go yet.

What armor is she wearing?

It was far less of a circlejerk than it is now. Let's be honest with ourselves here.

The link is in that post, friend.

Nevermind me, I can't read.

The burden of proof falls upon you, my friend.

who the fuck are you

gavitex.com/share/agcish55h

I recon some people here have played Sotha Sil Expanded for Morrowind and can help me out.

I've finally reached the Clockwork City, and now I have the quests for the different parts of the city from the Foremer.
I've already done the Slums and Residences parts, but for the Temple I have to talk to the heads of the four factions there, and I can't find the guy for the Watch faction.
Can anyone please tell me where he is, I'm going crazy. And yes, I've talked to everyone in the Temple of the Watch building, they all have the same dialogue.

It's Eiries. jk it's witchcat

Thanks mate.

mega.nz/#!1O4hRDTL!GowlBO3XomlXiBaOXURpQATGXhC0rDWNesxnRAJaayU

yo ho, yo ho

>file include the meshes and textures
So I have to make the esp myself, cool

FINALLY, thanks user

Can you give me a quick rundown on the mods you are using?
I really finally need to play this game through before I die.

There's no gloves and boots though

you are such an irredeemable idiot

I'd also take a walkthrough so I can look shit up by myself, but there seems to be no such thing on the whole internet.

It's meshes to replace R18PN's Ritter armor. You need that.

That was the part I forgot to mention.

Thx Todd.

Who's your favorite vanilla follower, /tesg/?

Don't know what you mean

is the replacer unpb? I checked the filename on the mesh and it was named "SLIM PUSHUPN3W" which is usually what unpb bodies are named after. But then again the body looks like basic unp

Huh, reminds me of the one I did five years ago except I'm not too big on gold.

>add red-done Namira's Goat body parts to bandits and Forsworn level lists for looting
>gets added to generic loot lists instead, so I keep finding body parts in chests and on shelves
Levelled lists are so tedious.

Cicero.

Engine limitations

I didn't know that Todd used to be a special ops agent.

>wake up
>still no tfc bug fix
I dream that one day, it happens.

What armor is that?

Iron Armor With Sleeves - www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22684/?
The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - (shoulderpads) nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83383/?
Dark Souls 2 Retouched - (helmet) mega.nz/#!M6xilZxS!u0Cgx1DAzKkPlPe_NEolgW8a8SPNJAb2WCjOAn09W_Y
Maldron Helmet Texture Edit - mediafire.com/file/179h25x6idvd7wu/Maldron Helmet - Ellerete.rar
I made the textures and touched them up to blend with the Iron Armor. I had to also make a specular map because it looked very bright and I wanted to tone it down a tad for the armor.

ava is a retard and his waifu is shit

there i said it

i think i will give this game another try, now i will only use weapon mods, armor mods, cheat mods and beauty mods.

Thanks

Are there any plate armors without boob plate?

What are you, Gay?

N-Nani?!?! No one has ever stood up to me like that before.

have fun, make sure to install just a few mods at a time

IDK, never used it on any other weight than 0.
I also haven't had to look at it since I first found it on Naver.

CNHF

whatcha doin tesg

What happen if you die inside a daedra realm? Your soul is trapped?

Orc butt.

What is this tfc bug exactly? When your animations break after typing it in console? Or does the camera get stuck on one plane?

Going to a wedding

big green butt

I'd love it if Mizzbonjovi released her fat, futa rapist orcs.

Trying to convince Theo to give permission to make lewds.

Why won't you lewd your vampire boy?

making a armor pack

I think he means when you activate a pose, that uses vanillia items and you use the mouse wheel. The camera plane gets stuck even when you end the pose

>use tfc or tfc 1
>camera gets stuck on character
>do tfc again or a couple times
>tfc now works
>deactivate tfc
>now mouse clicks and scroll doesn't work
That's pretty much the issue that I get. As soon as the camera bugs in the first tfc, you're doomed to have a bugged mouse and you must restart the game. It can be very frustrating and a turn off to take screenshots of good views. It happens plenty to me. Sometimes it never happens, sometimes it just happens at the very first tfc.

The follower is public, you don't need anyone's permission to do anything with it. When you release a follower you are giving everyone permission to do whatever the fuck they want with it, if you don't want people to lewd it then you keep it private.

It's not Cumtears since there is no trip attached.

^^^

He doesnt use his trip in /aco/ though.

Freir then? Fuck, never seen lewds with Freir. Does he have a tumblr?

>never seen lewds with Freir
He's made two or three somewhat lewd pics with Ada. Or at least he has posted two or three of them. Teasing gets you more attention than posting a full set.

And said full set will be deleted faster before you can say "TRES BIEN!" because he is so deathly afraid of being banned and possibly arrested due to Ada's questionable age and body.

These textures look really good on her!

>he actually trusts people to keep their trips on with every post
Time and time again, in this very general even, trip users have been caught and even admitted to shitposting anonymously.

Feels good being a controller pleb. It sounds similar to the tfc bug that occurs in Vampire Lord form.
>transform into VL
>type tfc or tfc 1 in console
>two-three seconds of normal tfc
>camera reverts to the back of the characters head, gets stuck there
>have to restart, no console command will undo the sticking to the character

Having said that, I have had some sporadic issues with tfc lately - in tfc mode, the camera refusing to go up and down unless I press the trigger buttons, tfc just not working, tfc stopping the favourites menu from working. It's annoying. I've got a feeling it might be related to the Freefly SKSE plugin (or a combination of the plugin+Enhanced Camera or something), but no proof.

There's no laws on earth that says you can't depict sex with a frog person.

what textures? i like it, better than the Fair skin lips

Freir has in fact, been banned once from /aco/ after posting lewd content that involved Ada.

Thank you! It's Cloneskin. I don't have the link at the moment so you might have to contact Clones.

I believe it is SKSE FreeFlyCam. There are multiple posts in the official forum thread reporting that exact issue I have. Pretty sure the creator is aware of the bug but he's probably clueless on how to fix it unfortunately.

Anyone know if there is a mod/a way so if I got married in game and had a kid, he will grow up and get married and continue the cycle or is that too much?

Post your favorite mod.

sexlab shota patch

Got way to many to list, but if I had to choose I guess it'd be this: nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13608/?