/vn/ - Armpits Edition

Visual Novel General #1588

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/343101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

worst imouto

Why no route?

DUDE IL IKE GAYS!!!

>MC wears condom in H-scene
>no condom visible in CG

Stop being so jealous.

Man, I hated her route

That annoyed me in Majikoi too. Yamato would sometimes even say specific colors but nope

DUDE GAYS LMAO

Best imouto.

Da Capo's little sisters are the shittiest.

>heroine says it's her first time
>no blood on cg

me and my cats

That's just laziness

I'm fine with that.

>tfw she's lying

>You will never fuck a virgin

Everyone learnt japanese already and are on /jp/ thread.
I started learning it to play majikoi when it was supposed to be untranslated forever. Finished A-5 today. Best feeling I have ever felt.

feminists and SJWs BTFO by japan

GOAT

>tfw DI was actually one of rare male-oriented VNs popular with women

>they leave this in the anime
>subs/dubs change it so no one gets triggered
watch this happen

Favorite route?

Koharu > The pink one>shit>>>>the rest

shirous is the man in the red

Dies Irae Pantheon info:
-Main character is a girl
-Spinne will be a playable character
-Kasumi will also be playable, she will join as a taiyou and possibly be the strongest of Ren's legion, since Masada stated her connection to Ren is the strongest.
-Schreiber also playable

>mobage fgo ripoff
wrong thread friendo :O

Everytime. What the hell is this LGBT propaganda.

How do you cope with the fact someone doesn't like good VNs you suggest but enjoys undeniable fucking garbage? A guy who enjoys Key shit and Fate unironically and isn't even reluctant to admit such faggotry.

>Main character is a girl
dropped, how am I gonna self-insert like this

I don't have autism

I know someone who's even worse but I love him anyway.

I understand and accept the fact that people have tastes that differ from my own.

Stop being concerned with what other people like and dislike.

>all those dropped games
damn

>tolerating garbage taste
back to your hugbox retard

I love you and all Trip but goddamn

Just grow yourself a girl-dick.

You should be concerned because that person will spend more time reading VNs and, when he feels like he's read enough to give suggestions, he'll birth newfags of similar shit taste. That needs to stop, no more newfags.

>-Spinne will be a playable character
Life is good.

He's said a few times that he doesn't even like reading VNs. I think he only reads a few moege together with Irru. What a cute couple

^_^

Still waiting on gameplay, I also want to know how the gacha will work.

It will fuck your ass like all other gacha.

>spending money on FGO
>spending money on NAFGO
what a dumbass

And why do you care about what other anons are reading?

see
Don't you know? If you aren't anal to the point of being autistic about other people's tastes then you're from reddit.

I finished Hatsukoi 1/1 and wanted to download the Vocal Collection (flac) but I can't fint any dd/torrent alive.
Any suggestion?

It's just Moogy being a faggot.

Pray there is a spark and surprise tickets system like in gbf

Import it from Japan.

But user, I'm not from reddit or fuwa and still I don't give a shit about the sugestons of a random maggot who think that Chuni Irae is the best VN ever.

Why, we are in the digital era where I can grab anything for free if there's a link for it.

You asked for a suggestion and got one. It's on you if you can't find it for free.

Fandisk bait. Pretty blatantly too. Circus might pay off on that eventually, but they might not as well given how long it's been since DCIII came out.

Personally, I'm disappointed that they actually teased Elizabeth because there's no way they're ever going to give her a route. Circus hates sensei routes.

nyaa.si/view/343101

Just because it says 0 seeds doesn't mean it actually has 0 seeds

Yeah leave it running for a few days before saying it's actually dead.

>cartel link

I tried that with no luck and if I try to extract the BGM .nwa files from the game with Crass the program crash.

So when someone says Muv-Luv is fucking boring ass garbage and they refuse to go through Extra, you don't freak the fuck out?

Have /g/ fixed their shit? I remember a lot of torrents missing on pantsu and most people just using the cartel site.

But user, I read all of them when Ixwreek was still working on them and I still don't give a shit what other thught of them. What't important is that I enjoyed the ride mostly MLA.

I like cakes!

Fuck it I'm tired of waiting. I'm just gonna read DI over my days off and hope the edits aren't too shitty. I don't why it takes so long for a simple uncensor+quality patch.

They pushed out the game and made some money so they don't care about the +18 patch anymore. Did they even say anything about it recently?

>Sakura sakura

I seriously wish isis would suddenly invade their head quarters and kill every single sub humans inside that lowly excuse of a building.

Just to be sure, you know it's not related to wingec cloud right?

Kei best girl

>final episode: MuvLuv

god i'm glad it's over

You know it's a different Sakura and not like the all-ages Winged Cloud stuff right?

Did someone in charge made some kind of typo or bureaucratic mistake Ruriko for Ritsuko?

Wrong thread.

Accurate but black hair one is shit

I was surprised at how much I liked Aya and Rio considering I picked up imopara because of the twin lolis.

Michika a shit! Shit!

Girls like Aya are a treasure.

Gonna be my first time playing Muv-Luv, what order do I watch the series in?

Don't play Muv-Luv

Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles 3 > Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse > Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles 1 & 2 > Schwarzesmarken > Muv-Luv Extra > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien > Muv-Luv Alternative and finish with Muv-Luv Unlimited and Kimi ga Nozomu Muv-Luv

9-5 job, ain't got time for dat

Then read Nekopara, it's close enough since Sayori did some of the Muv-Luv art.

why is it rated 1st best vn then, must be a reason right?

No, MLA is rated 1st and that's because it's the most popular western release. Actually it's probably the most popular VN release ever

People have shit taste? You can find thousands of people who think Katawa Shoujo is the best VN.

He is messing with you.

It must suck to have to work during prime time sleeping hours.

Not sure if that's some old pasta or an unironic post, but it has some good points.

Thats when most people are awake

>Everyone learnt japanese already and are on /jp/ thread
Aha newfag, everyone who learned moon already moved on, mostly to 2ch leaving /jp/ to the sorry state it's in right now.

Someone got butthurt. Literally!

Does that look like pasta to you?

I saved her for last just to end up Ctrling through most of her scenes.

>Femdom top.
Shit taste.

While reading some dies irae's threads I read about this Hajun, who supposedly appears even in Marie's route, although I'm sure he doesn't.
So who the hell is he?

It wasn't very good user