Snitching on Sedans

>call 911 because I'm a damn snitch
>yeah I'd like to report a suspicious car
>X gas station at the corner of Y and Z it's just sitting in the dark watching the gas station, parked just outside where the lights reach
>what kind of car?
>some kind of grey 4 door sedan. it was in the dark and the plates are bent up so bad I couldn't even tell what state it was from
>sedan?
>yes a grey 4 door sedan
>who makes that?
>what?
>what's a sedan?
>you know just a car, a normal car, car, grey 4 doors, I think it might have been an oldsmobile but it was dark so I would be just guessing.
>Oh, ok.

fucking millennials are with us Veeky Forums they're in the system. they are the system.

>land of the so-called free
>parking near a gas station gets you reported to police

at least we get guns, cheap land and less taxes

I said I was a snitch.

It was too close to be chilling and just outside the light. If the plates hadn't been bent to shit and gone for no reason I probably wouldn't have called. It was the perfect setup to either have a CC snatcher on one pump or be waiting for some single person to jack, or any number of other things: including nothing. Figuring that out isn't my job.

What can I say, it got my situational awareness hackles up so I called. Being oblivious is not something to brag about.

or it could be someone with a bent license plate, dingus. you are very paranoid

yeah but itd take a single cop like 20 minutes of tax payer money to investigate and take care of shit. take my .000000000001 and do it

otoh i want to kick op in the dick for being a snitch

Yea, don’t be a snitch for trivial shit.

Always report suspicious people.

Reported

Your going to prevent a robbery by doing this. Thanks OP.

>calls police
>Doesn't wait for them to commit a crime so you can legally ventilate them with your CC
Faggots

>so you can legally ventilate them with your CC
considering the outside island of a gas station is not inside my home, this would be pretty hard to pull off.

I mean I can open carry on the passenger seat, but I'm not allowed to actually shoot anyone unless they are IN MY HOME. Garage full of tools and vehicles? Nope. Front yard killing my dog? Not allowed to shoot them. Accidentally came in the wrong house drunk and *BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM* no worries.

If you actually CC'd you'd know this shit, at least for your area.

>but I'm not allowed to actually shoot anyone unless they are IN MY HOME
Bullshit. If you have sufficient evidence of a perceived threat to life you can shoot a nigger.

>reporting a car so nondescriptively that it could be one of literally millions

I've reported cops that I've seen sitting in a parking lot for +1 hours as "suspicious vehicles"

>Yes it's a white chevy impala
>It's been in the middle of the empty parking lot for over an hour
>Its lights are off but the engine is running and I think I saw somebody inside

right because the cops are so inept they won't be able to find the ONE CAR scoping out the gas station from the shadows among the ONE car not currently filling up in the middle of the night

keep believing that sunshine, I don't live in Florida and not knowing what is going to happen if you use your weapon in the COUNTY your in (not state, not country, but at the COUNTY level) you're going to be in for a world of hurt.

one of my instructors made a good point- when you CC you actually avoid shit, because anything that you draw your weapon over could pretty easily ruin your life, even if you just draw it in preparation for self defense. Again it depends on where you are, but being a dumbass thinking you can just shoot niggers like you're a cop too is retarded.

It's literally illegal here to leave your car running. They even have a word for it: "puffing". Pretty sure you actually have to leave your car, but they're intentionally unclear on that bit.

MFW people would call the cops on you for smoking weed in America

>HOOOOOOOOOMMMMMEEE OF THE FREEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

What cuck state do you live in?

Shooting in direction of a gas station. Retards should not be able to own weapons.

drug users are degenerates and dont belong here. Your shithole country can take them.

dumb amerifat

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the liberal west coast states have all legalized marijuana. So the drug usage age is coming. Companies can still use drug tests thought to separate supervisory and promotions. Those who use drugs won't get promotions and cannot become supervisors. My corporate employer operates in a state with legalized marijuana use. So it made supervisor and higher type positions require a homeland security type background check. That includes drug testing. Drug use prevents a higher rating. So those drug users will end up penalizing themselves out of the running for higher positions in many companies.

>autism the thread

>Snitching on Sedans
In the future, all the cars will snitch on their users since all of them phone home. It should be easy enough for the police, FBI, and various security companies to create both templates and algorithms to recognize both suspicious and non-suspicious activity.

If a self-driving car is forced to run the red light or stop sign under momentary override control that can also be recorded and sent to the database.

>Not living in Florida
Step your game up, nigger!

Stop watching Hollywood movies dumbfuck

I've called the cops to report a drunk driver before when someone acts like a complete asshole in traffic. In my area the police have to act on the lead and go look for the person and will pull the car over.

>gas stations catch on fire because the air is dry and some dude is wearing a wool coat
>bullets will do nothing

Just wrap your car in foil, m8

>Thinks static electricity is the same as bullets
>Thinks cars getting shot in movies actually explode like that irl
>Thinks shooting gastanks makes them explode just like in GTA
>Probably also thinks using tracers and shooting at the guy standing in front of the pump is a good idea
>Is more concerned about the indian-owned gas station than his own life
Yea, you're retarded. Or a cuck. Probably both though

>putting words in my mouth because you knows you're wrong

Do the world a favor and kill your family and then yourself, Rambo.
Bullets can cause heat, sparks, etc when they hit shit.
You know how gas stations always smell like gas? It's because there's gasoline all over the ground along with vapors in the air. No, they won't explode like in your Chinese cartoons but you could very easily start a fire. Rain doesn't wash much if any of it away.
I design flammable liquid safety systems for a giant corporation. I'm sort of familiar.

>I'm sort of familiar.
youre still a fucking moron though, and on top of that obviously a noguns faggot. lead and copper do not cause sparks. yes, a steel-jacketed or steel-core fmj has a small chance of causing a spark but then it's your fault for using tula or other shitty range ammo instead of proper defensive ammunition in your CC.
>there's gasoline all over the ground
what sort of shithole do you live in where everybody's too retarded to pump gas without spilling it everywhere? even the inbred rednecks where I live aren't that dumb.
>Rain doesn't wash much if any of it away
well, if you weren't a dumbfuck you'd realize gasoline evaporates quick as shit so there wouldn't be much anyways
>along with vapors in the air
again, if you weren't retarded you'd know vapors have a tendency to disperse. they don't hang around in high concentrations waiting to be ignited

tl;dr fuck off retarded noguns faggot

>It's because there's gasoline all over the ground
Not at any of the stations here. The pumps have upgraded suction hoses. Normally, those only suck fumes coming out of the tank as the gasoline fills it, but they are capable of sucking up some gasoline liquid too. And most users here know to let the pump handle do the topping off rather than manually filling it to the brim.

but your country is mangled by opiates and many states are facing overdose problems at epidemic levels

>drug users are degenerates and dont belong here
A huge amount of our opiate users are taken care of by socialized medicine prescriptions paid for by the taxpayers. It's difficult to know if people actually need regular opiate dosing or not. We have no Betazed or Vulcan mind reading probes to discover if opiates are obtained for the resale market.

Certainly HMO and doctors benefit from churning prescription visits. A patient is alloted so many units of financed credit by medicare, medicaid, other social medicine coverages, or by normal insurance paid for as a job benefit from an employer. The patient come in and leaves with the prescription using only X minutes whereas the insurance or social welfare services has allotted XX minutes. Those unused surplus minutes become extra profit when they are used on some other chargeable activity.

>MFW people would call the cops on you for smoking weed in America
More and more USA states are legalizing weed. the people against that are prudes and organized crime which gets a lot of profit from moving illegal stuff. Quality weed is down to $59 per ounce in my state as the everyday non-sale price. When on sale, it has been as low as $42 per ounce.

>gas stations catch on fire because the air is dry and some dude is wearing a wool coat
There was a nice dashcam video where someone was smoking and held the cigarette in the same hand as the pump while it was pumping gasoline. It managed to catch on fire. Something in the tank burped and shoved a gout of flame out and covered the whole side of the car. That click latch on the handle to keep the thing pumping must have been latched on. The dashcam footage ends there because the car with the dashcam ran away fast along with other cars you could see driving away from the station fast. Regardless of how many people here say a gasoline station fire is not a big deal as there is nothing to catch on fire after pushing the red button, all the drivers didn't want to stick around with a flaming car next to the pump.

>call 911 because I'm a damn snitch
Then you should Call mall security if you see in their parking garage a car with some black males lounging in it waiting for a targeted car's owner to show up.

I usually just call the police whenever I see back people, usually they're commiting a crime of some sort, or are about to.

In my liberal city, the police might arrest YOU for calling that in. As a citizen following the Constitution laws as developed by court cases, you are not allowed to use racial profiling when providing information to the police. Just recently, the police arrested another person for a first degree assault and hate crime. The person shouted out cuss words at a minority. BOOM. First Degree Assault just like you had used a gun. These special interest groups really make hate crime punishments come with high punishment levels.

>what's a sedan?
Makes me wonder what the requirements of hiring a 911 operator is. As long as they aren't nepotism positions.

[Citation Needed]

>I'm not allowed to actually shoot anyone unless they are IN MY HOME
In seattle, you cannot legally shoot them in your home if they are leaving. Even if they have loot in their hands. The same with stores. The storeowner cannot shoot the thief if they are leaving even if they had previously assaulted and wounded the shop staff.

>don’t be a snitch for trivial shit.
Muggers wait in cars though. Just standing around waiting is too suspicious.

Your front yard is your property.

>Your front yard is your property.
You still can't just shoot in most states. There are various required conditions in addition to you being the owner of the property. One of the biggest is that there is a fence. You should also research what else is needed in your area. In my area, putting up signs saying trespassers can be shot is not valid as that is an unenforceable condition. That sign can also be used against the homeowner in court as an example of both baiting and showing the will to kill someone given the slightest opportunity.

>baiting
How is it baiting?